Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now jess..you got the hint about your varieties of accents...now get the hint about a bit of soap and water for yourself and the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone listen in to what she had to say? My girl couldn’t even be bothered to wash her hair for national television

Reactions: 4
I was gonna watch then she said it the time might be moved and I haven't got all day to sit waiting for her to chat tit. She's shared enough on her stories. If you're gonna go to the effort of moving a plant, putting a shirt on, putting make up on why not go the whole hog and put some leggings on 🤷🏽‍♀️ see how she ate some mini cheddars and just threw the packet on the floor?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Except for the birthday wish, Sophia seems to only appear in ads lately (bad ads and poor choice of photos btw).
I don't know how it works in Britain but the money she gets should be put in a blocked bank account until she is of age.

Reactions: 7
Except for the birthday wish, Sophia seems to only appear in ads lately (bad ads and poor choice of photos btw).
I don't know how it works in Britain but the money she gets should be put in a blocked bank account until she is of age.
Money won’t be for Sophia. Goes in Jess’ pocket.

Reactions: 3
She’s exploiting her kids - Sophia only gets her hair done and attention when she’s pimped for an advert.

None of that money will be going into Sophia’s savings account - it was be for new dowdy glasses and holidays for Jess.

Reactions: 10
Don’t be silly- Sophia sees the money! She gets cute notes on expensive paper in her pricey bento lunch box that she didn’t ask for because she’s a child and would probably prefer a LOL lunchbox or something but that’s not good enough for the gram is it Jess 🙄

Hopefully she’s asked Jess to stop posting her pictures so much now that she’s getting older which would then hopefully mean Jess can stop using her!!

Reactions: 9
The new tik tok 🤦🏻‍♀️
How many voices does she have? And the kids screaming in the background before stayathometrev counts down 🤦🏻‍♀️ And you wonder why you can’t get this influencing thing of the ground Jess, stop trying to force it

Reactions: 5
Don’t be silly- Sophia sees the money! She gets cute notes on expensive paper in her pricey bento lunch box that she didn’t ask for because she’s a child and would probably prefer a LOL lunchbox or something but that’s not good enough for the gram is it Jess 🙄

Hopefully she’s asked Jess to stop posting her pictures so much now that she’s getting older which would then hopefully mean Jess can stop using her!!
She will just move onto the next kid. She’s got at least three years of Bella and 6 years of jj left!!

Reactions: 7
I cant with this woman. WHO ARE YOU. All these little sides she shows, none of them feel genuine. Are you the well spoken one? The road one? Are you a sunday preacher? Bigging yourself up with your oxtail & plantain when you needed a tutorial for rice and peeeeas man!!! Move.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I cant with this woman. WHO ARE YOU. All these little sides she shows, none of them feel genuine. Are you the well spoken one? The road one? Are you a sunday preacher? Bigging yourself up with your oxtail & plantain when you needed a tutorial for rice and peeeeas man!!! Move.
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who is baffled by this 😂😂 “Imma put on my praise and worship and cook up the bare plantin”

Jess you are from Bedford - when she turn into an Auntie? the multiple personalities she buss out are jokes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A few bible highlighters and now she's reverend jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.