Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I knew Jess was a sell out but literally in the last week it’s been ad after ad. Boring!!

That Superdrug advert was filmed in August, her nails match a braggy post about signing a contract that is a secret. So it’s all smoke and mirrors, she is not the size she pretends to be. Her outfit in that ad is awful and does her no favours at all!

Ok so this proves my point. Will love clothes and colour etc etc as she’s being paid to say that then suddenly needs a stylish and the adoration of all her followers to tell her how great she looks. It doesn’t add up Jess and makes you look like a sell out!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s a walking contradiction and is getting super greedy with ads.
Good curl day - do we no longer mention Pantene then?

Reactions: 5
I do not care her being bigger. You can be fat and beautiful, and whatever. But she's another damn liar and that is despicable. Which was her size? 16 or 18 or 20? Maybe I am wrong.

Reactions: 8
I do not care her being bigger. You can be fat and beautiful, and whatever. But she's another damn liar and that is despicable. Which was her size? 16 or 18 or 20? Maybe I am wrong.
16 but she often sizes up 😂😂😂
By that logic I’m a 12, sizing up to a 22 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t want to be nasty but she really needs to floss 🧐 her gums are so inflamed and I’m worried about her oral hygiene 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Why does she insist on doing tik toks for items she hasn’t even bought? I get she had one video with mega views but the beg is another level fam. And if I hear once more about ‘people say horrible things about me online but I’m not bothered..’ you are bothered Jess, you are human like the rest of us 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
I just can’t get away with her.
I don’t trust what she posts, whether it be her size, what she did, is doing or wants to do. I feel like she is completely disingenuous and everything is about making money or taking advantage of her followers - whether that be for sympathy, gaining more followers or money.

I follow a lot of influencers and see a lot of ads and most don’t bother me at all. Generally they seem to fit in with the person behind the account. They flow. Hers don’t. There’s no rhyme or reason and she tries far too hard to be jack of all trades: body positively, skin care, money saving, travel, family, motivational speaker, comedy (😐😐)... the list goes on. And she’s not very good at any of them.

I wish she would pick a lane and stick to it. Master that first before trying out 10 other things.

Reactions: 10
Why does she insist on doing tik toks for items she hasn’t even bought? I get she had one video with mega views but the beg is another level fam. And if I hear once more about ‘people say horrible things about me online but I’m not bothered..’ you are bothered Jess, you are human like the rest of us 🙄🙄
Her TikTok videos make me feel sick, so fake and pointless

Reactions: 3
Did anyone read about how somewhere (I can’t remember where - might be France) children of influencers have to be protected in the same way as child models? Any money earned should be hers.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone read about how somewhere (I can’t remember where - might be France) children of influencers have to be protected in the same way as child models? Any money earned should be hers.
It's the law. For example, a child under 14 can only work in entertainment industry, modelling or videogame competitions, and the parents have to ask for an administrative authorization. It's all very supervised.and framed, then even in entertainment each industry has its own conditions. To play in a theater you have to be at least 9 and only one play a day, in cinema it's different and so on. So yeah, ads are like modelling.
As for the money,, it's mandatory put by the employer in an account with child's name at a financial institution of the state with a very little pay interest. At 18, they send the kid a letter. If he doesn't answer, the money is transferred to a "normal" bank account. Then he has 30 years to ask for it (or after 30 years it will go to the French state I think).

Reactions: 7
Those Saturday night videos? Why does she always sound like a low rent garage DJ? The constant stupid voices and faces.
absolute parody

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.