Thefatfunnyone #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I almost forgot this. Jess Money Guru Smith dishing out financial advice and how to budget - didn’t include the fact her in laws paid for her maternity pay with Bella though 👀😂

Reactions: 6
I almost forgot this. Jess Money Guru Smith dishing out financial advice and how to budget - didn’t include the fact her in laws paid for her maternity pay with Bella though 👀😂
I didn’t know who she was back then, Did his family support them? Did they not work ?

Reactions: 2
I didn’t know who she was back then, Did his family support them? Did they not work ?
I’ll let other people jump in and correct me. I think this was just before she started advising people about saving money and envelopes.
She spilled out that they didn’t have any savings and that when she got pregnant; she didn’t get any more that statutory maternity pay and Trev’s Parents paid for her holidays and bills.

All the while she was getting her lashes done, going to London every other day to do podcasts and tit and getting her nails done.

• Wow
Sounds about right for Jess! I started following when she was doing Aldi hauls about feeding a family for less. It’s why I started following and now there’s nothing on that

I’ll let other people jump in and correct me. I think this was just before she started advising people about saving money and envelopes.
She spilled out that they didn’t have any savings and that when she got pregnant; she didn’t get any more that statutory maternity pay and Trev’s Parents paid for her holidays and bills.

All the while she was getting her lashes done, going to London every other day to do podcasts and tit and getting her nails done.
And then had the cheek to suggest charging people for her money advice 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg I watched a tiny bit of her live...her accent changes from proper church Jess to innit, Mandem fam Jess within seconds of her cousin joining. So cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I watched a tiny bit of her live...her accent changes from proper church Jess to innit, Mandem fam Jess within seconds of her cousin joining. So cringe!!
This, fam 👏🏻 I caught her saying her and manliketrev wanna buy a second home. They do alright considering!!

I can't imagine her ads would pay all that well. Theyre generally pretty tit/unexciting products. Shes a tit influencer, shes way too scatty. I dont know how they can both afford to not work

Wow she is something else. Most people only get statutory maternity pay (I did) and learn to live like that for however long is needed. I don’t get why she thinks she’s above othwrs🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Cringing at the Superdrug Halloween make up video! She’s the size of a house and is using her posh voice!
Love the plussize influencers videos (particularly those made by someone else)! It's so much harder to lie 😄

Trev looks like another person lol
Sophia is a cutie

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh wow why did Superdrug put her in that god awful outfit. They did her wrong with that 🤣 plus she had a very posh voice on!!!!

Reactions: 5
Cringing at the Superdrug Halloween make up video! She’s the size of a house and is using her posh voice!
Doesn’t quite look the same as when she’s frigging herself off to her own reflection onTikTok does she! She’s really packed weight on.

Roadman Jess took a backseat for this didn’t she 😂😂😂 I do find it odd she’s advising on make up as she used to make it very clear that she uses the same stuff for years and years.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.