Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t stick to anything! Literally banged on about the envelopes for a couple of weeks & how amazing they were....haven’t been mentioned since!
Also, I don’t doubt she loves her kids but I 100% believe she doesn’t enjoy spending time with them

Reactions: 5
Taking her daughter to the farm for birthday because let me guess, it’s free, taking a packed lunch Cus you claim to be budgeting but yet you can afford nights away, eye lash and nail extensions for yourself. She really is extremely selfish.

Reactions: 9
Been lurking here for a while... First Post. The whole fish thing was annoying me. The reason your child keeps tapping you and saying fish is because you're not looking at her when you're replying you're looking at your phone 🙄

Reactions: 6
You can imagine how her children must try and get her attention/talk to her and she’s all ‘wait a minute, mummy just has to instagram story this’
She’s actually got so much worse, it’s painful to watch!

Reactions: 7
If she had just looked at Bella and answered her she probably would have been satisfied. It really pissed me off. Laughing at your child who clearly wants your attention. Gonna be worse when you've got 2 under 2!

Her envelopes would have more credit if she then showed how she was saving in them each month for the extra things they have. However that would then mean she discloses how much she gets for adds, how much is gifted/free etc and undermine the envelopes ‘budgeting’ sell she is going for. It gives a false impression that using envelopes suddenly results in disposable income of several hundred pounds a month!

Reactions: 8
I really want to know why she deleted the latest E45 video from her feed. She posted it and it was up for around 24 hours. It only had one comment and then she deleted. I wonder if the brand dropped the partnership due to the poor engagement on her paid posts with them? She didn’t mention it at all. Really strange!

Her envelopes would have more credit if she then showed how she was saving in them each month for the extra things they have. However that would then mean she discloses how much she gets for adds, how much is gifted/free etc and undermine the envelopes ‘budgeting’ sell she is going for. It gives a false impression that using envelopes suddenly results in disposable income of several hundred pounds a month!
The envelopes are in the bin

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's been saving for mat leave and has enough for household costs, expenses, bills , food AND 2-3 holidays for a fam of 5!! You'd need at least 10-20k for that lot for a year. None of her figures add up. How can she have saved that much in a year with Trev not working.

I reckon we’d (as a family of four) need at least £24k saved for a year off. That’s bare essentials... no holidays/days out etc 🧐

Reactions: 4
She's been saving for mat leave and has enough for household costs, expenses, bills , food AND 2-3 holidays for a fam of 5!! You'd need at least 10-20k for that lot for a year. None of her figures add up. How can she have saved that much in a year with Trev not working.
Lies! I bet she’s going to sign onto benefits now she’s finished working. She’d be entitled to them so why wouldn’t she? She’ll have everyone believe she’s saved all this money but it’s BULLSHIT!

There’s not a chance she has saved enough money to have a year off. They are a single income family so there’s no way she’s been able to fund the year they have just had and managed to save. She mentioned the other day about a garage extension too. She’s had numerous holidays including one to New York, Trev doesn’t work (unless he’s doing something dodgy on the side) - I’m certain the ads don’t generate the money she is claiming to have saved but she’s begged for loads of baby essentials (which helps the bank balance) so expect to see reluctant gifted hashtags when she’s showing off her new pram, family car, house extension.
She’s basically one massive, grubby, liar! 🤥

Why give it the big en about her surprise day from trev then not mention it? So entitled honestly

Reactions: 3
Must’ve been tit. I mean he has no job, they’re living by budget envelopes & about to go on MAT leave. ANY other couple would be cutting back, no?

Me and partner both work full time with overtime, good wage. We have 0 kids hardly drink don't smoke and we haven't got enough saved for a bloody holiday so how the duck has she managed?? Grips my tit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.