Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a one income family they seem to do alright! 🤔

These Insta people are such a bunch of freeloaders!

Jess bugs me more than most as she’s constantly pleading poverty but has baby on the way, drives around in an Audi, numerous holidays a year, a new kitchen and now a garage extension!

Oh and Jess if you’re nesting and cleaning your house perhaps you could wash yourself and your disgusting hair!

Reactions: 12
She kept banging on about having two under two, all just rubbish for content. Her daughter turns 2 this month and her baby is due this month, she’ll have two under two for a matter of days. If even that!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the baby’s middle name will be ‘legit’ - she’s so fond of the word! ...could she actually say it any more!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought she wasn’t telling anyone her due date as it’s none of our god damn business 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s been really quiet lately, which is really out of character for a narcissist like her.

Wonder if the realisation of everything is setting in? About to give up work with no real income coming in apart from one AD every few months. They must be making a claim for benefits surly. I know the in-laws have helped in the past but her mother in law is only a childminder, they can’t have much spare money!

Jess would never ever admit to the fact they’re broke she’ll still put up a front!

Reactions: 2
Come Friday, day one of Mat leave/no income coming in/everyone at home - the vlogs, ads, links etc will be in full effect I reckon....

Reactions: 7
She’s been really quiet lately, which is really out of character for a narcissist like her.

Wonder if the realisation of everything is setting in? About to give up work with no real income coming in apart from one AD every few months. They must be making a claim for benefits surly. I know the in-laws have helped in the past but her mother in law is only a childminder, they can’t have much spare money!

Jess would never ever admit to the fact they’re broke she’ll still put up a front!
And as you post that she then comes on and says why....god you’re so transparent Jess. Get a life. You basically sit on you scummy ass pretending to work whilst you make your husband do everything for you. Bore off, you’re not the only one that ever had 3 kids!

Reactions: 4
Imagine having an employee like this scatty bint. She boils my piss. There is being unorganised and then there's just being bleeping lazy.

Reactions: 6
Is she stiff scared of labour and birth? Or has she forgotten Bout that one?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No time to wash her hair.....again. When was it last done?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She seems obsessed with working, it’s like she values her self-worth on her work life. She doesn’t seem interested in having the baby at all, she seems more worried about having work and travelling. What a shame. I hope she learns from this and doesn’t get knocked up again as it really ain’t fair on the baby.

As for having saved loads of money for mat leave, that’s defo rubbish, she’ll never admit it though. She’s had two maybe three brand deals this year, she won’t be making much from that. She is living in a dream world! She won’t want trev back at work anytime soon though because she won’t cope with 3 kids and a working husband. She would rather work so she has the excuse to not parent.
Really quite sad!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.