Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bleeping tool! If I were Audi and that dick was supposed to be advertising my product in such an unsafe manner I’d be telling them where to go! 🤬 I don’t care if the camera isn’t in his hand the way he’s got his hands off the wheel and looking at her is disgusting. Hate people that act like that while behind the wheel!

Reactions: 10
I’m blocked but is there any way of flagging this to Audi!?

It’s not exactly the advertisement I’d expect for their brand. In fact it cheapens it.

Reactions: 5
The ads seem to be drying up, she’s not done very many at all lately. I suspect she won’t get busy until spring time after the new financial year when all the brands get their new budgets.

In laws must be funding things for the minute. Bless her and Trev living in this little dream world, trying to make it as you tubers. They’re like children working on a media a-level project. 😂

Reactions: 4
Why are her and her husband so up their own arses that they think people are actually interested in them doing a weekly Mr and Mrs video. Put your phone down Jess and go get some perspective. . Also your comments about you could never be a stay at home parent .... nice kick in your teeth to your husband, you know the one that stays at home whilst you trot up and down the country flashing.your gums at people.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why are her and her husband so up their own arses that they think people are actually interested in them doing a weekly Mr and Mrs video. Put your phone down Jess and go get some perspective. . Also your comments about you could never be a stay at home parent .... nice kick in your teeth to your husband, you know the one that stays at home whilst you trot up and down the country flashing.your gums at people.
She would LOVE nothing more than to be a stay at home blogger mum and travel the world. That is her dream. That’s what she is hoping all this is leading to.

She talks so much crap. As if she wants to commute 2 hours a day and work for someone else. She wants to post an ad now and then and sit her on arse the rest of the time!

Reactions: 9
In what world is she a workaholic?!! Hilarious. She's done everything possible over the last few years to do no work at all. She's working towards doing nothing but tours and Insta. It's not even a job for her, it's complete self gratification and all about getting everything for free. That is not working, it's exploitation of others. The hr stuff she has stuck with because sure gets a good wage for wfh and Insta scrolling all day. And as for her comments on not wanting to be a sahm, what a patronising thing to say. Unbelievable.

Reactions: 5
She seems to have this idea that making YouTube videos and posting on instagram is her ‘working’ it’s very bizarre and she’s very detached from reality.

Yes she makes some money from the paid Instagram posts but other than that the effort she puts into her social media rather than her kids is not work. It’s a hobby, it’s a choice, 90% of if she doesn’t get paid for. It’s bizarre she classifies it as work.

Reactions: 7
If she spends 4 hours of her day pissing about on Instagram or “working on her tour” then that pushes back the time she has to do actual work I.e the recruitment she is contracted to do. I always think, if she started at 9am, fannied around for 4 hours on insta or insta work that takes her to 1pm and if a company is expecting 8 hours worth of work from her, then that’s her working until 9pm. What I can’t stand is her sitting at her laptop at 9pm moaning about how hard she works.

she lives a very privileged lifestyle for someone who does so little work (subsidised by the in-laws of course)

she’s work shy, not a workaholic

Reactions: 10
I love that she has said lazy instead of last in her stories because that is exactly what she is!! Too giving lazy to proof read her posts before she flings them up!

Reactions: 1
Also, lolz that her ticket sales have gone crazy. Yeah alright Jess. That crazy that you’re having to plug them every 5 minutes 😂

Reactions: 6
I’ve emailed Audi to express how disgusted I am in the lengthy test drive and the inevitability ‘gifted’ car. I do not feel the already privileged should be rewarded when there are honest, hard working, struggling families out there!! If Jess is meant to be influencing me to go and purchase from Audi, rest assured, it has had the opposite effect. I would rather take my hard earned money to a retailer that offer the normal family a weekend long test drive and do not promote through an influencer who is quite frankly, the biggest waste of time and energy. One minute she’s promoting budgets and the next she’s promoting an Audi Q7, out of the majority of families price range. Does it make any sense? Absolutely not!! Get this woman off of Instagram. Awful.

Reactions: 16
Sure Jess, I’ll share my tips for essential travel products when you honesty explain how you and your stay at home husband can afford to travel with 3 kids, 3 times this year. Bali... Dubai?! And wherever else.
Not jealous or bitter I just want her to be open and honest because it’s just so unrealistic

Reactions: 9
Why does she keep saying that she’ll have 2 under 2? Isn’t her daughter 2 In March and isn’t she due in March? She’ll have 2 under 2 for a matter of weeks and in that time I doubt she’ll be travelling far.

She chats SO MUCH tit!

When is she going to accept that her and Trev won’t ever make it as some travel blogging family. Give it a rest girl.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.