Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened with her taking people’s money in return for debt advice? Did she go any further?

I could be all my money that woman is in debt!

Reactions: 2
I find Trevor just as rude as her. He thinks he’s some sort of super dad or IG famous dad. When they did the off the chest thing some of the replies he would give. Like who the hell are YOU to judge mate. So pouncing off your parents. Idiot

Reactions: 11
Trev has treated her to a light from his not existent pay from the non existent budget envelopes 🙄 she cant pick a lane and stay in it, if your budgeting don’t come on showing off your purchases you prat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
How does Trev treat her to things if he’s a stay at home dad. Not a dig but genuinely like what??

Reactions: 10
Screw Meghan I don’t as a tax payer wanna be paying from this manky cow and her wasteman husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how much she publicly berates Trev. He gets up and does the school run every day, even when she isn’t at work (four days a week) she literally never does it - let him have a lie in without shaming him on the internet love 👍🏽

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the uproar if he had filmed her lying down if she was a full time sahm. Surely she can sit with her own kids at the weekends if he's done everything all week. She was away most of the week in a hotel room scrolling through Insta all evening whilst he had both kids.

Reactions: 5
Brace yourself girls, we’ve moved from say it with your whole chest to a weekly couples q&a 🙄🙄 pick a lane Jess duck sake 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.