Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve emailed Audi to express how disgusted I am in the lengthy test drive and the inevitability ‘gifted’ car. I do not feel the already privileged should be rewarded when there are honest, hard working, struggling families out there!! If Jess is meant to be influencing me to go and purchase from Audi, rest assured, it has had the opposite effect. I would rather take my hard earned money to a retailer that offer the normal family a weekend long test drive and do not promote through an influencer who is quite frankly, the biggest waste of time and energy. One minute she’s promoting budgets and the next she’s promoting an Audi Q7, out of the majority of families price range. Does it make any sense? Absolutely not!! Get this woman off of Instagram. Awful.
Should of mentioned the way he was driving whilst being filmed. So bloody irresponsible

Reactions: 5
Has she cancelled her Liverpool show? Ive just been having a nose at ticket sales and liverpool link says page cannot be found!
Funny how she mentioned the midwife saying 'is your hospital bag packed?' Does this mean shows with crap sales will get cancelled on midwife recommendations? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know why she thought she was good enough for a sell out tour in the first place. Do a couple more one-off shows first,build an audience... think the hugs and tears at her first one clearly went to her head!

Reactions: 7
She lives in a weird delusional world. She still has many child like tendencies, she acts very impulsively and craves constant admiration and attention. I’m not a therapist but I think it’s obvious she suffers with mental health conditions, she’s almost borderline personality or perhaps even bipolar. To book all those shows so close to your due date knowing you’d not sell nearly half of them meanwhile your hubby gave up his job and your the only breadwinner.

Something is not right with her thinking and need to be adored so very desperately. I’m all for her wanting to better her life and try new things but she’s actually being very self destructive instead.

I wonder she she still sees her therapist? She never mentions it anymore.

My guess is by the time she gives birth she will ironically be in more debt. If she isn’t already.

Reactions: 8
Surely this will be cancelled? She’s sold less than a 1/3 of the seats! Also, why is she doing Brighton and Liverpool the same weekend?! It’s 4.5 hours between those venues! She’s really not thought this through at all
It has to be surely!? Selling that few tickets won’t cover her travel expenses, the cost of the venue etc. So surely she’ll have to cancel. I 10000% knew when the tour came around there would be some dramas with her pregnancy and the shows would potential be cancelled. She has absolutely no common sense

Reactions: 9
Her pregnancy will be the perfect excuse to cancel the tour... nothing to do with poor ticket sales! 😂🤭
I wonder if that is why she planned a tour so close to her due date, she was setting herself up for the perfect excuse to “postpone” whilst keeping this big pot of money from ticket sales

• Angry
I don’t know why she thought she was good enough for a sell out tour in the first place. Do a couple more one-off shows first,build an audience... think the hugs and tears at her first one clearly went to her head!
Those hugs and tears were off the back of capitalising off her friends death from cancer. Appalling exploitation. She won't ever back down from any tour date, she'll go and make it look like every ticket sold and out wad a huge success. She lives a very delusional life.

• Angry
When this first came about years ago I booked a ticket to the first ever show but never ended up going. Honestly so glad as I'd never go now!

Reactions: 2
She lives in a weird delusional world. She still has many child like tendencies, she acts very impulsively and craves constant admiration and attention. I’m not a therapist but I think it’s obvious she suffers with mental health conditions, she’s almost borderline personality or perhaps even bipolar. To book all those shows so close to your due date knowing you’d not sell nearly half of them meanwhile your hubby gave up his job and your the only breadwinner.

Something is not right with her thinking and need to be adored so very desperately. I’m all for her wanting to better her life and try new things but she’s actually being very self destructive instead.

I wonder she she still sees her therapist? She never mentions it anymore.

My guess is by the time she gives birth she will ironically be in more debt. If she isn’t already.
I’m with you. Interesting to me is she used to bang on about her therapist, but the last time she mentioned it was saying her therapist had set her a task of thinking about being humble. It’s etched in my memory and at the time I saw it as being so revealing, but Jess was so narcissistic she didn’t realise how bad the truth made her look.

Three years ago she was still following slim8ng world, holidaying with Sophia and no mention of Trev. It’s crazy how many personalities and trends she has tried, and failed, at.

She’s really painted herself into a corner being the breadwinner, as any extra time she uses to try to get the family blogging up and running.she probably can’t go to any Instagram events, but she isn’t getting sponsorship either. I guess she milked all the gifted items for Isabella, So the next baby will have to share. No idea where she will get the funds for maternity leave, but I expect it will b grim.

In laws obviously. And trips to Bali and Dubai and wherever else they fancy. And they all be sat at home.... it doesn’t add up

Reactions: 3
Three years ago she was still following slim8ng world, holidaying with Sophia and no mention of Trev.
I honestly thought she was a single parent 4 years ago. I've said this before but Kayla (Luna's mum) bigged her up as they were besties back then and I wondered where the father was. I'm pretty sure they were never together. Now they have 3 🤔 Need to know the ins and out!

I get everyone’s upset about Kobe’s death, but she’s clearly just posted that picture for engagement knowing people will comment on it. Sick person

I get everyone’s upset about Kobe’s death, but she’s clearly just posted that picture for engagement knowing people will comment on it. Sick person
Typical of her... anything for a like. Look how she used her friend’s death for posts/likes, tour content and even selling crap. Disgusting!

I’m with you. Interesting to me is she used to bang on about her therapist, but the last time she mentioned it was saying her therapist had set her a task of thinking about being humble. It’s etched in my memory and at the time I saw it as being so revealing, but Jess was so narcissistic she didn’t realise how bad the truth made her look.

Three years ago she was still following slim8ng world, holidaying with Sophia and no mention of Trev. It’s crazy how many personalities and trends she has tried, and failed, at.

She’s really painted herself into a corner being the breadwinner, as any extra time she uses to try to get the family blogging up and running.she probably can’t go to any Instagram events, but she isn’t getting sponsorship either. I guess she milked all the gifted items for Isabella, So the next baby will have to share. No idea where she will get the funds for maternity leave, but I expect it will b grim.
I was just about to post this!!! She hasn’t been back to the therapist since they told her she needs to be more humble.

Speaks bloody volumes doesn’t it!?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.