Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the latest post.. all the random things she’s found around her home including slippers she hasn’t seen since before Christmas? Like what? I mean I like to keep my home tidy and clean, putting the toys away etc everyday but before Christmas?! I can’t be the only one thinking wtf!

Reactions: 4
So the latest post.. all the random things she’s found around her home including slippers she hasn’t seen since before Christmas? Like what? I mean I like to keep my home tidy and clean, putting the toys away etc everyday but before Christmas?! I can’t be the only one thinking wtf!
Found all the things except access to soap and water 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And there we have it, say it with your whole chest lasted all of about 5 minutes.

You didn’t stop because you were anxious Jess, you stopped because it was hard work. Something that acquired a bit more effort than posting pictures of your hair in the bath.

Reactions: 8
And there we have it, say it with your whole chest lasted all of about 5 minutes.

You didn’t stop because you were anxious Jess, you stopped because it was hard work. Something that acquired a bit more effort than posting pictures of your hair in the bath.
That and how dare she be called out for using people serious mental health issues for content! Never wants to be responsible for her actions

Reactions: 9
And she makes her excuse about mental health lest anyone have a go and remind her she’s a twit

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she just admit that it was a terrible idea and suck it up? She posted multiple stories after she was called out asking people to tell her when she fucks up so she can learn and do better. Alongside this she then deletes any feedback that isn’t entirely supportive of her, turns off responses on her stories, and makes it literally impossible to have a public opinion of her that doesn’t fully agree with what she is saying. She is so fake. It’s not a coincidence that the only people in my network who follow and engage her are what I would describe as weak links. They have self esteem issues, they don’t have much money, they don’t appear to have great relationships etc. No one who is doing ok is interested in her and she is not interested in them because they are not prey for her. bleeping disgusting.

Reactions: 10
Why can’t she just admit that it was a terrible idea and suck it up? She posted multiple stories after she was called out asking people to tell her when she fucks up so she can learn and do better. Alongside this she then deletes any feedback that isn’t entirely supportive of her, turns off responses on her stories, and makes it literally impossible to have a public opinion of her that doesn’t fully agree with what she is saying. She is so fake. It’s not a coincidence that the only people in my network who follow and engage her are what I would describe as weak links. They have self esteem issues, they don’t have much money, they don’t appear to have great relationships etc. No one who is doing ok is interested in her and she is not interested in them because they are not prey for her. bleeping disgusting.
HERE HERE 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Reactions: 2
Agreed. I asked a question last time round and got blocked.
As a mental health first aider I was concerned at some of the "advice" she was giving.

Jess: I’m excited about the role I can play in getting one million people talking about E45.

Two whole hours after posting no one is talking about E45 because she doesn’t know how to engage people nor does she give a tit about the product.

The brands will soon see what we see.

Reactions: 6
The embarrassment!!!

1 million people = not 1 comment!
you couldn’t make it up!

She’s so fake and disengaging in her videos.

• Haha
But she gets soooooo many questions don’t you know. So many questions and duck all comments. Says it all! She is completely delusional.

Reactions: 2
57 likes 😂 I have a tiny following and coukd do better! Shes lost the plot completely stupid and irresponsible for Trev to quit his job and rely on her "paid work" and Instagram!

Reactions: 7
I agree. Totally irresponsible. Being freelance is really stressful at the best of times. I’ve been a freelancer for almost 10 years and I still get the fear! Thankfully my other half has a full time well paid steady job but if we were just relying on my wage I’d really feel the pressure!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Hilarious 😂 4 hours and no one is “keeping the conversation going” no one has commented. Brilliant.
Trev needs to get back to work and they need to start living within their means and not trying SOOOO hard to be something they’re not

Just had another look at the events out of curiosity. Of the ones you can see numbers for, not even half of the seats are sold - one of them, barely even a quarter. These dates are less than a month away now. Given that the venues are going to be what £500 minimum plus her and her guest speaker expenses, merch etc, she would be safer cutting her losses and cancelling/refunding the areas where there is clearly no market for her “content”.

Regardless of my opinion of her as a person, no venture for success is worth ploughing yourself into debt for which is all this tour is going to achieve at this rate 👍🏽 especially the month before you’re due to have a baby with zero maternity pay and a husband who is unemployed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ooo there’s a been a comment! One bloody comment on that e45 post. Embarrassing

Just had another look at the events out of curiosity. Of the ones you can see numbers for, not even half of the seats are sold - one of them, barely even a quarter. These dates are less than a month away now. Given that the venues are going to be what £500 minimum plus her and her guest speaker expenses, merch etc, she would be safer cutting her losses and cancelling/refunding the areas where there is clearly no market for her “content”.

Regardless of my opinion of her as a person, no venture for success is worth ploughing yourself into debt for which is all this tour is going to achieve at this rate 👍🏽 especially the month before you’re due to have a baby with zero maternity pay and a husband who is unemployed.
I just had a look at this too.... one of them has only sold about 20 tickets. How can that be profitable? I wonder how the ticket sales are for the shows that you can’t see the seating plan for? She needs a reality check, id be shitting myself by now if I were her.... stay at home husband, no maternity pay, 3 kids..... but she won’t be because she knows her in-laws will pick up the bill regardless

Last edited:
I think it’s all been done in haste and panic. She should have waited at least a year or two of being freelance before he became a stay at home dad. Instead they saw some extra cash coming in and got excited then she got pregnant and it’s all a bit much!

I get the sense from a lot of her posts that she doesn’t enjoy parenting much. I don’t doubt she loves her children and I know we all struggle to parent some days but I get the impression from her that she leaves a lot of it down to Trevor and probably jumped at the chance for him to stay home and take all the responsibility. It she finds most of her joy in life in speaking to strangers online, or planing holidays and there’s nothing wrong with that, I’m just Not sure why she’s going for a 3rd child when she seems to want money and holidays more than anything else in the world!

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it before and I will again, I 100% think Trev got made redundant, they took the pay out and thought they could survive off her wage and “insta earnings” she is barely in an office, says Isabella goes to nursery and has a child in school. He could work part time at least. I notice the tour isn’t being donated this time, so she’s doing to to make a profit: that looks to be bombing too!

Watched this one for a while now, I donf follow. Shes a complete shark. By that I mean she is completely devious, praying on the latest fad and the vulnerable people who for some unknown reason trust her. The debt advice for money was the peak for me. Absolutely disgrace. No qualification and hardly seems to be flowing her own advice so the last person to take advice from. She should be utterly ashamed.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.