Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Jess wants to talk about The Sussex’s. She probably will compare herself, cos she too is mixed race and sponges off the public...that’s the only point of comparison. It’s another Marvin and Rochelle waiting to happen.
Urgh honestly she gets more superior by the day. And WTF did she post that rank picture of her with her saggy tits out for. I mean you can practically smell the BO!

Reactions: 4
She's just so disingenuous. My friend works in social media marketing and this works in a v specific way. There's no way she can story about needing a car and 3 weeks later Audi offer her a car. These things work in very specific ways. She will have pitched you Audi months and months ago, they will have asked her to story saying she's interested in a car, she will then show her story view/ response stats to Audi pr to prove she has an audience. she'll even throw in some responses from her other fake accounts recommending Audi. Hey contract will be very specific, and then she will get the car. It's so fake how she's always creating fake life scenarios to fit her ad schedule. Ie, Sofia has dry skin guys what do you recommend? Cue e45 ad. I need to budget I'm broke guys, cue partnership with eBay, I need a car etc etc etc.

They fit ads into their life scenarios to make their feeds look authentic, real etc and get the ads to slot in. Really the whole feed is one big stealth ad, but followers are non the wiser.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Loooooooool £30 to last them and driving around in a Audi Q7 that she’s going to review for all her followers. You just couldn’t make it up could you?

Why doesn’t her man get off his arse and work to?

Reactions: 9
Yes and she's now begging for a macbook even though she has one already. £30 quid to last the month? Yeah right.

Also if you have £30 to last you a month and your struggling that much for money why is she holidaying 5 times a year? She has her priorities all wrong.

Why can’t she take some of that holiday budget money if she is so desperate to cover her actual day to day living costs. No point saving for a holiday or having an aspirational fake bullshit lifestyle envelope when you allegedly have 30 quid housekeeping budget for the rest of the month.

She was just called out for being a beg after asking about Mac desktop. I mean, c’mon Jess, can this woman even wipe her own arse without trying to beg a freebie or up her engagement with fake posts.

Reactions: 5
I love that whoever it was actually hashtagged #greedybitch directly at her. She doesn’t tend to share the feedback because she is scared that it will pique the interest of her more loyal followers and they’ll start to question her, so this has obviously touched a nerve.

No one with a £30 a month housing budget can afford a Mac so she is clearly on the beg. The girl is thick as tit and forgets to dust her own tracks. Are you on a budget or not?

Loads of her new followers are bold as brass fake accounts 👍🏽

I love that whoever it was actually hashtagged #greedybitch directly at her. She doesn’t tend to share the feedback because she is scared that it will pique the interest of her more loyal followers and they’ll start to question her, so this has obviously touched a nerve.

No one with a £30 a month housing budget can afford a Mac so she is clearly on the beg. The girl is thick as tit and forgets to dust her own tracks. Are you on a budget or not?

Loads of her new followers are bold as brass fake accounts 👍🏽
Haha. She's shouting that 'I tagged NO ONE guys' so how is it begging? Because we all know your tricks beg. You'll tag Mac when you share the 'responses'. Probably already got an ad for them pencilled in for next week and this 'investment' of yours is totally made up. Everyone can see through it now.

Beggy jess, people are starting to see through your smelly ways!

Get your husband to contribute to the household rather than keep begging companies online to take care of your needs.

She’s just trash. Imagine her being your mum. Those poor kids.

Reactions: 3
Jess is desperate to show us what she’s bought incase the brand see and she can get something for free, but then she remembers she’s on the budget bandwagon this week and tells us she’s been saving to purchase everything! 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she is saving so much for pj’s, pants, £20 eyebrow gel, bible highlighters all in a month she could run a master class in it. Oh no wait she wanted to charge for that 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Jess is desperate to show us what she’s bought incase the brand see and she can get something for free, but then she remembers she’s on the budget bandwagon this week and tells us she’s been saving to purchase everything! 🤷🏻‍♀️ If she is saving so much for pj’s, pants, £20 eyebrow gel, bible highlighters all in a month she could run a master class in it. Oh no wait she wanted to charge for that 🙃🤦🏻‍♀️
I just came on here to say the same thing... she certainly saves well for all her recent purchases 🤥

Reactions: 2
Those invoice payments must of come through ay?

This woman is the most annoying one of the insta mums. She’s so desperate!

Reactions: 3
She’s lying so much about ‘saving’ for those purchases....she’s just saying it coz she has to make sure she keeps the saving thing at the forefront of her page incase people question how she can afford it after only having £30 left (which is also a lie)

Reactions: 6
She is one big lie!

What happened to her charging people for her “saving tips” did she ever follow through with it?

Reactions: 2
Did she not say really patronisingly recently that she has Sophia in a rear facing car seat because it is not safe for her to be in a forward facing one?! Or am o thinking’s bout someone else??
She’s in a forward facing seat on stories today so if it was her seems like Jess can’t keep up with her own lies 😳

Not to be rude (lmao!!!) but... I've always thought she looks proper soapy and like she probably has that sort of yeasty stale farty smell. And like she scratches her hair a lot. And like she probably has one of those homes where you innocently put your hand on say, the sofa or something, only for there to be strange sticky or wet stuff there. 🤷‍♀️

Also, no idea why Audi are so keen on having her as the face of their social media ads... She's hardly what I think of when I imagine an Audi. Unless the Audi is covered in crumbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she not say really patronisingly recently that she has Sophia in a rear facing car seat because it is not safe for her to be in a forward facing one?! Or am o thinking’s bout someone else??
She’s in a forward facing seat on stories today so if it was her seems like Jess can’t keep up with her own lies 😳
I feel like I remember this too!

Reactions: 1
Isn’t she way too tall to be rear facing still?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.