Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Oh let me teach you how to budget your money but while we do that we’ve spent almost our entire household account and have not much to piss in, so let me buy a luxury - a rice cooker”

Is. She. For. bleeping. Real.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Test driving a car for weeks though? It will ultimately be handed over as a gift for her “honest review” because her followers are obviously in the market for an Audi they just needed her solid opinion on it first

Reactions: 1
Those car test drives pay well. I have a couple of blogger friends and they get paid £500-1000 on top of the car loan to write about their experience and share across social media.
Agreed.
ScouseBirdProbs does them all the time for Ford... bangs on about saving the planet and emissions, then takes big Ford gas guzzlers for a long weekend road trip. They're all the same 🙄

Reactions: 2
She must sit and plan what freebies she wants and then start storying and tagging. It's shameless and greedy, I don't know how peeps do it. I would be mortified to be so greedy and grabby. Where's the integrity? Also the freebie grabby chain will have to come to end soon and then what? Back to driving your banger? Also baffled that Audi think her image and brand fit with theirs. Hilarious.

Reactions: 9
She must sit and plan what freebies she wants and then start storying and tagging. It's shameless and greedy, I don't know how peeps do it. I would be mortified to be so greedy and grabby. Where's the integrity? Also the freebie grabby chain will have to come to end soon and then what? Back to driving your banger? Also baffled that Audi think her image and brand fit with theirs. Hilarious.
Jess doesn’t know the meaning of the word integrity

Reactions: 5
Also klaxon please! She's doing her once a week DRIVE to work guys. It's a 2 HOUR trip and so so many people ask her how she manages to do everything AND get herself to work once a week! How is it possible to sit on a sofa, beg for free things, boast about wearing last weeks pjs, flaunt smelly arm pits, scroll through camera roll for last year's tit shot and pretend to stuff money in budget envelopes whilst hiding her untidy home from shot??! She must be exhausted #superwoman.

Reactions: 13
“Oh let me teach you how to budget your money but while we do that we’ve spent almost our entire household account and have not much to piss in, so let me buy a luxury - a rice cooker”

Is. She. For. bleeping. Real.
That's what in laws are for apparently...

... we’ve got so much money trev packed in his job yet now we live out of money envelopes & have £30 for three weeks... surely Trev could just get a part time job..

Also - her MIL is a childminder remember...

Reactions: 8
Puts me off Audi, for sure

Reactions: 4
£30 left in the household budget... that’s a couple of days fuel for a Q7. Shes a bleep, and no way will she ever lease or buy one. They’d be about £780pm on HP.

Reactions: 7
What happened with that woman she went on holiday with and then they basically never spoke again - anyone know? Massive boobs takes lots of photos in bikinis and was 100% the reason Jess was inspired to start taking her clothes off. Can’t remember her name but I don’t see her on the feeds any more so I presume she disappeared.

Reactions: 2
What happened with that woman she went on holiday with and then they basically never spoke again - anyone know? Massive boobs takes lots of photos in bikinis and was 100% the reason Jess was inspired to start taking her clothes off. Can’t remember her name but I don’t see her on the feeds any more so I presume she disappeared.
Her instagram was CurvyWordy. She stepped back from instagram about a year ago and hasn't posted anything since. She was also Fuller Figure Fuller Busts bridesmaid and she's never with her either. Very odd.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.