Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to check her rest and sleep! 🤣 She knows how to do that alright! She could check her Insta stories to see how many times she’s in bed!

Also Jess... walking 10,000 steps isn’t going to counteract having a massive bowl of cheesecake for breakfast.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so crazy! She brought a Fitbit to tell her how little sleep she is getting, she has a 6 week old baby and a toddler, I could of told her how little sleep she would be getting. Did she not expect to be exhausted all the time when she got knocked up with Jason? Oh no, wait she expected to have her husband looking after them all!!

• Haha
A sighting/appearance of Trev, albeit off camera. Someone had been reading here.

Reactions: 3
She’s brought one of the most expensive ones as well - going on about cheapest.
It’s a lot of money to spend on a fitness tracking device when you go from the bed to the kitchen and back again.

• Haha
She’s brought one of the most expensive ones as well - going on about cheapest.
It’s a lot of money to spend on a fitness tracking device when you go from the bed to the kitchen and back again.
She clock up 10,000 steps in no time going from the fridge and then back up to bed so many times! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She really is dopy, it’s the only world for it. It’s as though she thinks she’s the only mum in the world to have ever had children and ran on little sleep. She just moans moans, moans. I bet she only got that Fitbit so it would give her confirmation of her lack of sleep so she could then enable herself to moan even more.

Reactions: 4
My titbit tells me I've had a decent night most nights despite a toddler who is now so stealth like doesn't wake me up until he starts kicking the baby bump 🙄 you don't need a fit bit to tell you your exhausted it won't help, watch she'll have taken them all for a lovely walk today now to "try it out properly", Trev can't be there or they've had a proper argument about how lazy she is, she would still be in bed otherwise...

Hi Jess. So you dragged Trev out from his pit just to show us bravo! And now you can bore us all with your fitbit info about how you're a workaholic, don't sleep enough etc. Talk about martyr syndrome. Which budget envelope did the money come from? Maybe the bottomless one that also had the money for the 60 quid nail equipment?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion thefatfunnyone#3 I don’t sleep - it’s legit ‘cos it’s on my Fitbit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion thefatfunnyone#3 baby Jason is earning his keep but he’s stealing all my sleep, got myself a Fitbit now everyone sit back and watch me eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread name suggestion; Unfunny one has got a new son, She don’t like his name but he’s good for her “fame”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion: The only time she gets out her pit is to post a photo of her bits... Legit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Gosh her eldest daughter looks so sad in that photo for the jelly AD. She just looks like she has the world on her shoulders, probably so fed up of posing for these stupid advents and paying her parents mortgage!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Gosh her eldest daughter looks so sad in that photo for the jelly AD. She just looks like she has the world on her shoulders, probably so fed up of posing for these stupid advents and paying her parents mortgage!
Poor kid always looks completely exhausted

• Sad
Reactions: 5
2 Ads in 2 days using the girls, she could have atleast done Sophia’s hair for her!

Reactions: 9
Her Ads always do so badly. I’m surprised any brands actually pay her to endorse their products. Considering how many followers she has they just don’t engage with her branded content.

Reactions: 7
Gratitude template.. oh will you just duck off 🙄
It’s so tragic. Like something a 11 year old has created to share with their mates. She’s embarrassing. She has even trademarked it like someone wants to actually steal her idea. Is she joking?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
🙄🙄🙄 This woman, I've just seen the add
.. Why would you use that as the first picture! In a couple of years she's going to be old enough to look through what has been posted of her online and I can only imagine she will not be pleased!

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.