Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's actually really sad to see the kids in consecutive ads. I wonder if mums like he's and lil ever feel bad for making their kids earn money for the family. The whole thing around using kids for likes/ads really needs to be looked at. There is so much abuse surrounding it and it's really sad to witness. All the time she must've spent setting that up and taking photos. Tragic and exploitative.

Reactions: 5
I just couldn’t do it. If I was ever doing an ad and my kid was part of the paid promotion I’d 100% be putting their cut in a savings account. Can’t imagine Miss Budget Envelope has savings accounts for her kids though, don’t even think she has hairbrushes for them.

Reactions: 12
Why has she suddenly decided the legs apart pose is so enthralling, she does it all the time. #fatfannyone. #nothanks.

Put it away and ffs clean your filthy mirror.

• Haha
I can’t believe she used those pics for paid content.
That poor child looks exhausted 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Her latest post... I don’t feel like I have a right to moan. Hahaha all she does is moan! What she probably means is I’m so upset that I can’t moan about the lack of sleep I get via my Fitbit because tattle rumbled me and predicted that’s what I wanted to use it for!

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m getting fed up of her using “legit” all the time! She’s getting boring now thinking she’s the nuts for having a baby! Her eldest looks neglected, house is a tit pit, she’s too full of herself and fed up of her bulshit budgets when she buys herself a new Fitbit! She needs a reality check that she’s just as average as the rest of us

Reactions: 9
The other day she tagged Callie Thrope and a few other Instagramers with triple the amount of followers she has, in her crap gratitude template and none of them reposted it with their responses. So embarrassing!

No this is her jumping on another bandwagon. Bit like say it with your whole chest, book club, weekly live with her mom, weekly live with Sophia, q&a with man like head. Feel free to add what I’ve missed 🤦🏻‍♀️
You gave her the idea to bring it back 😂 next up, lockdown live with her mum. I will put £10 on it.
also, lawd above. Her eye brows are very aggressive today. I’m just grateful we haven’t had the “glow up” tik tok she usually doesn’t when she’s had a weekly hose down, I mean wash

Reactions: 6
hose down 😂 bleeping hell
But she hasn’t? That hair is slicked back with grease - she posted 500 stories the last time she washed her hair 14 days ago, she hasn’t done it today.

I’d like to meet that therapist who told her she needed to humble herself, my girl is obsessed with her below average make up.

• Haha
She comes across as someone who is so confused with her identity and who she really is. She screams for attention and puts on a strange act for the internet. That live was very clear to see, she treats it like a performance. A poor one at that.

Reactions: 11
And of course she HAS to do her zoom interview with Jason strapped to her. Otherwise we might forget what a martyr she is, and that she gave birth. Why not just leave the baby with Trev? She was fine to leave him for ages last night during her live. Oh Jess, stop trying to make yourself happen. Accept you're a lazy, workshy chancer trying to earn money from Insta so neither you or your lazy hubby have to work.

Reactions: 9
Imagine sitting for an hour talking to strangers on the internet on a Saturday night. How bloody boring and empty must be that you want to spend your Saturday night with people you don’t even know? I know me and my hubby would not be happy with that at all!

Reactions: 6
Imagine sitting for an hour talking to strangers on the internet on a Saturday night. How bloody boring and empty must be that you want to spend your Saturday night with people you don’t even know? I know me and my hubby would not be happy with that at all!
It’s so strange!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.