Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone needs to ask her to bring back the q and a. Just to see if trevaaaaah is around

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s around, he’s just lazy! And she reads here, remember when she joined? She loves attention so the speculation is playing into her hands

Reactions: 4
Did she join here aswell? I remember she joined gomi
I remember she went off on one and emailed the owner/person who creates Gomi asking her to delete the thread on her. She was then furious to find out the person who created Gomi was a woman, and went on to slag her off for not supporting other women etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He must of left because she hasn’t washed her hair since LAST SATURDAY!
She doesn’t have type for her, her curl pattern looks 3 at best and she’s mixed so she should be washing her greasy scalp more than once every 10-14 days.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wonder if she's actually managed to do a lad of washing today 🙄🙄 we have to do a minimum of one load a day otherwise we'd all run out of clean clothes! Surely her and the kids must be due a bath especially after panting this morning naked/in pj's

Reactions: 2
Asif she went for a walk with them. It’s all just absolute tit, she instagrams everything. If she took them for a walk she would have documented it for sure!

Reactions: 8
I remember she went off on one and emailed the owner/person who creates Gomi asking her to delete the thread on her. She was then furious to find out the person who created Gomi was a woman, and went on to slag her off for not supporting other women etc.
Omg this is hilarious! I didn't know this. What was she saying when she joined? Did she make it known who she was?

Reactions: 1
Omg this is hilarious! I didn't know this. What was she saying when she joined? Did she make it known who she was?
She replied to me on there! Sophia was quite young, I think 3 or 4 and was up till really late some nights. Jess would then moan about how tired she was and sassy the next day so I said she should have a routine and she came at me, saying it was school holidays and I obviously didn’t have kids.

She replied to me on there! Sophia was quite young, I think 3 or 4 and was up till really late some nights. Jess would then moan about how tired she was and sassy the next day so I said she should have a routine and she came at me, saying it was school holidays and I obviously didn’t have kids.
I remember this! She came on asking for constructive feedback then got super crappy and defensive. I remember that thread not even being that bad in the end. I wonder if she reads here?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember this! She came on asking for constructive feedback then got super crappy and defensive. I remember that thread not even being that bad in the end. I wonder if she reads here?
100%. They all do. I remember Gomi. Itsyourgirlems (who I like and appeared here too) was the first to call out Gomi and she made an account first to question people. Jess jumped on the bandwagon. Now you guys have pointed it out... she loves a bandwagon lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who is she kidding with the blitzing of rooms? She can’t keep herself clean let alone her kids! And now she is as an unemployed oath with a lazy husband is treating herself to a Fitbit! Bore the F off Jess. Trev was a prison officer and probably got some sort of redundancy/grievance package and that’s why they have a little bit of extra cash and they both a probably claiming benefits. Both are lazy piles of sh*t frankly. She needs to spend more time with her kids and stop trying to make it as an inta wh*re. Save some money and sort out your gammy teeth. Every time I look at her I want to gag.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s treated herself to a Fitbit, that’s the best joke I’ve heard all year! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.