Thefatfunnyone #2 Fat but not funny she’s just rather gummy now give Jess all ya money!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have any friends? I have never ever seen her having time with friends. Or like you say, spending Saturday night doing a quiz etc with her mates?

Reactions: 6
‘Random’ acts of kindness are neither random or good if you’re paid to do it. Boasting about doing it is also frowned upon! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Another AD with her eldest looking knackered and unkept.....for crying out Louis brush her frigging hair and wash her face 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
And two comments after an hour of posting! That is so poor, no wonder she’s resorting to bog roll as #ads!!

• Haha
Her posts get roughly 1-3k likes, that latest ad has gotten 105 so far 4 hours after posting! Very poor engagement! Also she likes all her own posts? Is that normal or a way to get every last bit of engagement?

• Haha
Her posts get roughly 1-3k likes, that latest ad has gotten 105 so far 4 hours after posting! Very poor engagement! Also she likes all her own posts? Is that normal or a way to get every last bit of engagement?
I have noticed she likes her posts from her preloved selling page too.
What a pain to log into another account for the sake of 1 like!

• Haha
She hasn’t washed her hair in almost three weeks. She is truly disgusting. No one is that busy that they can’t wash their hair at least once a week.

• Sick
  • Wow
She hasn’t washed her hair in almost three weeks. She is truly disgusting. No one is that busy that they can’t wash their hair at least once a week.
I have to say, mixed raced/afro hair types do not need to be washed more than once a fortnight and maybe abit longer if you can do it! Over washing damages our hair causing it to break off and look very unhealthy. Also dirt really does help our hair type grow.
That being said, jess does look like she could do with a good scrub in the bath and perhaps wash her clothes! Sick and tired of seeing her crusty face on my phone looking like a zombie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say, mixed raced/afro hair types do not need to be washed more than once a fortnight and maybe abit longer if you can do it! Over washing damages our hair causing it to break off and look very unhealthy. Also dirt really does help our hair type grow.
That being said, jess does look like she could do with a good scrub in the bath and perhaps wash her clothes! Sick and tired of seeing her crusty face on my phone looking like a zombie 😂
I am mixed, you can literally see it plastered to her head. I don’t think she has a really tight curl pattern at all and 3 weeks is not cool 👌🏼
Crusty is accurate 😂

Reactions: 4
Crusty face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m mixed race and wash my hair once a week, once every two weeks If I reeeeaaalllyyy can’t be bothered, wash day is longggg...same for my daughters hair. There’s no wayyyy we could go 3 weeks though. I get the impression she’s not the cleanest of women lol

Crusty face 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m mixed race and wash my hair once a week, once every two weeks If I reeeeaaalllyyy can’t be bothered, wash day is longggg...same for my daughters hair. There’s no wayyyy we could go 3 weeks though. I get the impression she’s not the cleanest of women lol
I'm mixed. I think you get different hair types with mixed. I don't know about curl patterns but I would say my hair is more 'white' than 'black' and so is jess's and I wash at least once a week. More depending on weather, gym days etc.
Sorry I'm really crap with hair and we never described curl patterns when I was growing up. You had white hair or black hair or a proper mix 😂

Crusty face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg that has cracked me up!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm mixed. I think you get different hair types with mixed. I don't know about curl patterns but I would say my hair is more 'white' than 'black' and so is jess's and I wash at least once a week. More depending on weather, gym days etc.
Sorry I'm really crap with hair and we never described curl patterns when I was growing up. You had white hair or black hair or a proper mix 😂

Crusty face 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg that has cracked me up!
I would say jess has more kinky curls naturally which is more " black " than white. None the less, she is unclean

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In terms of curl types I would guess she’s probably around a 3a/3b...I’m a 3c and my daughter is a 4a (this could mean nothing at this point so I’m sorry if It sounds like I’m talking nonsense 🤣) the higher up the scale e.g 3/a the more you need to wash it. She should def not go 3 weeks between washes. She prob doesn’t need hairspray to slick her hair back coz the grease does the job instead 🤣
I always thought it was the lower down the scale you more you need to wash it? I have type 2C and I wash mine about every 3-4 days. 3 weeks is how long my cousin who’s mixed leaves hers and she has a full on Afro.

Reactions: 2
Think we can all agree that although wash day is the biggest pain it's a necessity that should be done on a more regular basis than jess is doing.

• Heart
I appreciated her latest post. My kids are real night owls and always still awake past 9pm and I get JUDGED for it so I just don't mention it to other people anymore 😂

I always thought it was the lower down the scale you more you need to wash it? I have type 2C and I wash mine about every 3-4 days. 3 weeks is how long my cousin who’s mixed leaves hers and she has a full on Afro.
This is exactly what I mean 🤣 I said higher up and I meant lower down 😂😂

I appreciated her latest post. My kids are real night owls and always still awake past 9pm and I get JUDGED for it so I just don't mention it to other people anymore 😂
Yeah I did agree with what she was saying on this one! I have to say though, I’m so glad my daughter goes to bed at 7...I’d be crying if she was up later 🤣🤣 (not actual crying lol just like my evenings without her sitting on me or glued to me) I don’t judge others for their kids staying up late though, every household is different

Reactions: 1
I don't think the criticism of her parenting is about bed times, it's the fact them poor kids are exploited for ads and marketing despite there being 2 adults in the house who could work. It's exploitation and manipulation. The ads are terrible too, awful presentation and low engagement. She tries to balance that with oh look I'm baking with my kids, I'm making jelly, I'm going for a walk. Jess is not a hands on mum, but has to be to create content for the gram. She doesn't do any activity with the girls which is not Instagram content focused.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Agree. I'm 4c aka propa afro and I wash my hair every 3 weeks max!

This is exactly what I mean 🤣 I said higher up and I meant lower down 😂😂

Yeah I did agree with what she was saying on this one! I have to say though, I’m so glad my daughter goes to bed at 7...I’d be crying if she was up later 🤣🤣 (not actual crying lol just like my evenings without her sitting on me or glued to me) I don’t judge others for their kids staying up late though, every household is different
No you said the higher the hair type the more you need to wash it perhaps edit your post

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.