Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s not really worth commenting on. Her feed is dull. She’s not very nice to people and I unfollowed as she stopped dngaging with normal people and completely ignored messages when she’d asked for advice etc. As someone who had followed years I found it kind of rude.

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t even use farming lingo
I smell somebody who clearly wanted to marry a farmer for an 4x4 and a Aga.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She put her feet on train seats.... enough said
And is constantly seen with bloody single use plastic cups. Why can’t she beg a reusable one off someone?

She doesn’t even use farming lingo
I smell somebody who clearly wanted to marry a farmer for an 4x4 and a Aga.
All the gear no idea. Find it weird she’s whacking up higher fences etc when their only neighbors are his brother? Fallout? Maybe because she’s horrid. Can you imagine having a sister in law like that? I saw in her stories a few weeks ago her moaning that her BIL was mowing his lawn and it ruined her peace and quiet. What a witch!! He has every right to mow his bloody lawn! She is very passive aggressive towards Nigel’s brother and his wife. Bet they dislike her

I’m actually really embarrassed for her tbh. #presstrip? Must have missed the post where she told us she studied journalism for 4yrs at uni? Actually pretty sure I didn’t miss it, can’t imagine she has the brains to have gone to uni....
Is she just making up these hash tags or do other IG idiots use them?

Reactions: 3
I’m actually really embarrassed for her tbh. #presstrip? Must have missed the post where she told us she studied journalism for 4yrs at uni? Actually pretty sure I didn’t miss it, can’t imagine she has the brains to have gone to uni....
Is she just making up these hash tags or do other IG idiots use them?
Embarrassed; she’s a disgrace to British agriculture.
Truly all the gear, no idea.
Why has she posted a plant based menu board? Major hypocrite.

Reactions: 4
What is she wearing in her most recent picture?! Awful dress
I actually think her dress sense is pretty spot on (just can’t get past the fake niceness to appreciate it) but today she looks awful! Maybe it’s done on purpose so Joules will kit her out in something new?

I actually think her dress sense is pretty spot on (just can’t get past the fake niceness to appreciate it) but today she looks awful! Maybe it’s done on purpose so Joules will kit her out in something new?
That’s from ASOS don’t you know....I’m surprised she hasn’t tagged them. But she’s let everyone know it’s ASOS a few weeks back.

ASOS dress, going to Waitrose (aldi) in my ASOS dress, driving my 4x4 in my ASOS dress, doing the school run in my ASOS dress.

Just watched her stories and her child asked to go for a pee.. she literally rolled her eyes and sighed because her child needs a wee..

Just watched her stories and her child asked to go for a pee.. she literally rolled her eyes and sighed because her child needs a wee..
If my children asked me for a wee when they were that little, it really is a “out of the car! Let’s find a toilet! Now!” Not time for a eye roll

Reactions: 1
Sad little farm Beggy. . Whining whinging. Boring. Begging for freebies .

Good lord just seen her ‘I’m the hostess with the mostess’ Ball stories - well some of them! I had to swipe on by when she tagged and filmed the jewellery man who were there to ‘polish all your diamonds’ WTAF???! Who gets their ‘jewels’ cleaned at a bloody ball. What an absolute twit she is!

• Haha
Good lord just seen her ‘I’m the hostess with the mostess’ Ball stories - well some of them! I had to swipe on by when she tagged and filmed the jewellery man who were there to ‘polish all your diamonds’ WTAF???! Who gets their ‘jewels’ cleaned at a bloody ball. What an absolute twit she is!
I’d end up loosing them 😱🤣

I don't know of her but from what I know Ads are ready to go weeks in advance and it's just a case of posting and she probably had a deadline to post. I don't know her situation but assuming she just hit post in order to get paid on time. I guess it's individual after any loss how quickly people go back to work. it's sometimes a welcome distaction.

Reactions: 2
Sick of hearing about how many gins she had at her stupid ball. This weeks focus is going to be on the gym! Feel sorry for her kids

I can’t believe Annie is still having milk out of a baby bottle (on her stories last night!) how old is she?

I can’t believe Annie is still having milk out of a baby bottle (on her stories last night!) how old is she?
I have a family member who is almost 5 and still drinks milk from a baby bottle before bed every night :rolleyes: Not sure how old Annie is?