Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her when she only had a few hundred followers. I used to love her IG but things kept happening that were weird.... she would add posts about friends and tag them then they would disappear? I was following a few of her ‘real life friends’ and (being nosy) I pm’d one. The stuff she told me 😱😱😱 this woman really is vile vile vile! She lost all her friends (real ones) apart from 2 from school who apparently can’t stand her. Look back on her IG, where are all her ‘friends’ from her wedding pics? Her own SIL doesn’t follow her. Weird wouldn’t you say? When she starting Storying I had to unfollow. Awful person

Reactions: 1
The badminton posts were cringe!! But, the very best thing was Joules post, she’s cut right out 🤣 bet that burned!! I know someone who knows/knew her in real life. A real nasty person

Reactions: 2
Boring boring Old. Haggard. Farmers wife. Whinging. Whining. Poor old Nigel. Looks so fed up with her No wonder he work Most hours Like him. Top man . Beggy Beggy. Again like the rest. . Oh look at my steamer. Lazy witch.

Reactions: 3
Oh my goodness! What did her friend say?
So much!
She made 2 of her Hen party cry by being mean. Everyone was fed up with her by the end.
She was a bridezilla, using one of her ‘friends’ as a total slave (cost the friend loads of money to make wedding stuff)
Was insanely jealous that her SIL got pregnant so told a load of her friends before she had told them then lied and said on of her girls had told them.
Bitched behind ‘friends’ backs constantly
Is the most unkind person you’ve ever met yet harps on about being kind 🙄

All sounded pretty horrid and vile. Total fake person with a fake life. Her husband can’t stand her apparently, he doesn’t sound like the nicest person either....

All she ever does is bloody moan. She should be grateful for her four healthy children and her lovely life living on a farm.

I can’t even begin to tell you the stories I know of and have had experience of from her.
Do tell!!! Probably similar to what I’ve years about her in real life? No actual real friends as she’s so bloody unkind!

Anyone noticed how she is constantly tagging Kylie Jenner’s lip kit in every story!? After freebies!? So annoying! I wish she would sort out her camera angles as her nostrils make me feel sick! Constant flicking of her hair or twiddling with her gifted jewelry 🤨

Truth hurts. Look at her latest stories 🤣 not sure how it can be trolling when I actually heard the truth from an ex friend? I wonder if ppl like TFW really believe they are nice ppl and it’s everyone else who has the problem? I’ve never once fallen out with a friend since I became an adult, from what I understand she falls out with ppl regularly 🤷🏼‍♀️ Saying something mean with a smile on your face doesn’t make you a nice person Kirsty.

My final rant about her is for the love of god woman stop begging for money for your ball! If she wants her followers to donate to, say, cancer research fine. Not her kids school! Why would anyone put a link up for a just giving page for a school and expect followers to donate!?! Also, hello? Now everyone knows where your kid goes to school. Stupidity beyond belief

Truth hurts. Look at her latest stories 🤣 not sure how it can be trolling when I actually heard the truth from an ex friend? I wonder if ppl like TFW really believe they are nice ppl and it’s everyone else who has the problem? I’ve never once fallen out with a friend since I became an adult, from what I understand she falls out with ppl regularly 🤷🏼‍♀️ Saying something mean with a smile on your face doesn’t make you a nice person Kirsty.

My final rant about her is for the love of god woman stop begging for money for your ball! If she wants her followers to donate to, say, cancer research fine. Not her kids school! Why would anyone put a link up for a just giving page for a school and expect followers to donate!?! Also, hello? Now everyone knows where your kid goes to school. Stupidity beyond belief
Gossip is gossip and this is a gossip site... hearing gossip about her is just gossip. I did really like her and I’m not a troll. In the early days she used to answer and chat but now all she does is lick the arses of the higher tiers of grammers. She’s chosen to make money out of her family and kids. That’s her choice, but if people think the way she does that is sneaky and annoying and she’s up herself, that’s not trolling.
She’s comparing it to in school bullying, which is utterly self indulgent and pathetic because it’s nothing like it. I personally find tricking people into trusting you and liking you with the sole intent to make money off your follow and try to be famous is manipulative and using. Vile creature.

I think she needs to take a look in the mirror. She bullied ppl she called ‘friends’ for a long time before they got sick of her and sacked her off!!
The truth is on her gram if you look back, it’s SO easy to spot.
Using the C word on another IG grid just shows her up for who she really is, vile.

Jeez thefarmerswife today! Not only did we have her annoying false squeaky voice to endure - she brought a friend along with exactly the same annoyance!

I don’t get this?
I can’t see that, just her asking. I unfollowed as I can’t stand her account now.
There is a typo on the post but she was asking for podcast and book recommendations (not to do with death). Someone recommended something about grief and Kirsty did her usual mean girl routine. She could have just not mentioned it or said it in a nicer way! It seems that what others have said about how she is in real life is very true and snippets slip out now and again on her Instagram!

Reactions: 2
There is a typo on the post but she was asking for podcast and book recommendations (not to do with death). Someone recommended something about grief and Kirsty did her usual mean girl routine. She could have just not mentioned it or said it in a nicer way! It seems that what others have said about how she is in real life is very true and snippets slip out now and again on her Instagram!
I can’t see that, just a request.

I’ve heard she’s a witch in real life from somebody that actually knows her so it’s no surprise she’s like this on social media! She needs bringing down a peg or two!

Yet last week she was saying ‘imagine if you caught your kids talking about ppl like this’ in response to posts on here. Take your own advice! Those 2 ppl could have made a genuine mistake and now she’s probably made them feel like crap. She really is a nasty person, I’ve looked back on past messages from her ex friend and there are things I’d forgotten about! I’m shocked ppl like her actually exist in real life! Get a group of nice friends, witch and try to divide them, lose that set of friends then move on to the next! She was made godmother to a friends child and was so nasty to that friend they haven’t talked in yrs. Imagine that! I have 4 godchildren and the thought of having nothing to do with them hurts! They are like my family!