Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She asked during the week what could I get in for snacks for the kids #beg for freebies . Why not get the older girls to cook .? simple giving them something to do , something they will eat .why ask such stupid questions. .?
Someone’s on the beg again . She is a joke .

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Latest post..... we don’t have enough money for dog insurance and Ted’s operations cost £850. Don’t buy a bleeping dog then!! This is the stuff, as an ADULT, you factor in when getting a pet. It’s ridiculous! Dogs are expensive, if you can’t afford one don’t get one.
This women is thick as tit. Obviously up for some dog related freebies.
Also, how old is that dog? 8? 9? No way should his teeth be SO bad he needs 13 out. Clearly doesn’t have regular vet checkups then. Irresponsible selfish owner 😡
I’d be seriously concerned if I had a puppy off her when the girl dog had puppies a while back (clearly only in it for the money) she had to advertise them online as everyone locally knew that Ted was the father, the girl dog they have is Teds DAUGHTER! 1 or 2 pups died due to it being a father/daughter paring. She’s disgusting and shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Latest post..... we don’t have enough money for dog insurance and Ted’s operations cost £850. Don’t buy a bleeping dog then!! This is the stuff, as an ADULT, you factor in when getting a pet. It’s ridiculous! Dogs are expensive, if you can’t afford one don’t get one.
Also, how old is that dog? 8? 9? No way should his teeth be SO bad he needs 13 out. Clearly doesn’t have regular vet checkups then. Irresponsible selfish owner 😡
I’d be seriously concerned if I had a puppy off her when the girl dog had puppies a while back (clearly only in it for the money) she had to advertise them online as everyone locally knew that Ted was the father, the girl dog they have is Teds DAUGHTER! 1 or 2 pups died due to it being a father/daughter paring. She’s disgusting and shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals!
How can someone not afford dog insurance?! It's not that expensive (compared to the 1000s you will pay in vets bill if they fall ill!). What a selfish little bint.

• Angry
That is Grim on the incest dog front.
Thought they were working dogs on their own shoot? Why aren’t they insured through that? Or on a general working farm dog policy.
Our working dogs are......
All the gear, know idea.
I wonder if any of the neighbouring real farmers wife’s laugh at her expense?

Tagging begs!!!

Actually Lol’d

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Shocking 13 teeth out working dog . Obviously no yearly check ups. Terrible. Why . I have a 10 year old working lab insurance 35 pound a month.yearly jabs checks.
Checks teeth health ect. Mega shine on his coat Insurance company free access to vet nurse. All those teeth out you lazy slob. Shocking. Serve you right with that dog bill.

Reactions: 2
Oh woe is me at home with my kids in the holidays..... try working a 60 hour week whilst juggling holiday clubs etc. So many of these insta-mummies whinging about being at home with their children. Don’t like it? Stop plastering your children all over the internet and get a job. You won’t have to be at home with them then will you?!?

Reactions: 4
I thought she was a nail technician? Although I heard her (ex) friends mum gave her the summer house she uses (yes, GAVE her) and she gave her ONE free manicure. No wonder she’s not friends with that friend anymore.
That dog insurance post has seriously gotten on my tits though. There is one of her disgusting followers who insinuates something horrific to do with her own dogs. Can’t abide her or her weird followers!
Is it fair to identify that friend (to her) on here 😬

Jeezes free picnic tea from m and s food. That’s no press sample you grubby dopey mare - it’s an #AD!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Had anyone reported her to ASA for all these “press trips” and now “press sample” why does she thinks she’s “press” exactly????

Has anyone else in the insta wanna be click had a free picnic?
I wonder how they labelled it #Ad or #pressgift (only person I’ve seen use this is “The Moaning about Farming wife”!)

All this stupid woman ever does is moan. She moans about how expensive things are, yet she’s always out shopping! I hate all the latest posing pictures - she really does think that she’s gods gift. Horrible woman. I think it’s interesting that’s she’s been dropped by lots of the other Instagram farmers wives.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s not really using her ‘farmers wife’ status to her advantage. I used to really like her dog walks, snippets of farming etc I thought she was a bit different and worked quite hard. Shopping in Aldi and running a normal family home. Her kids all share rooms, which are pretty small. It felt relatable. But she’s just gone for everything she can get greasy mitts on. She’s not carefully honed her account with relatable content, she’s just become another freebie flogger.

Reactions: 2
All this stupid woman ever does is moan. She moans about how expensive things are, yet she’s always out shopping! I hate all the latest posing pictures - she really does think that she’s gods gift. Horrible woman. I think it’s interesting that’s she’s been dropped by lots of the other Instagram farmers wives.
I noticed this too...... no invites for the imposter

Does this woman do anything else but go shopping for cheap horrible clothes?!

• Haha
She’s not really using her ‘farmers wife’ status to her advantage. I used to really like her dog walks, snippets of farming etc I thought she was a bit different and worked quite hard. Shopping in Aldi and running a normal family home. Her kids all share rooms, which are pretty small. It felt relatable. But she’s just gone for everything she can get greasy mitts on. She’s not carefully honed her account with relatable content, she’s just become another freebie flogger.
She’s clearly checking in on tattle! Her content is getting boring. I wouldn’t be surprised if she did a PTWM and had another baby as that’s where the ‘gram’ money is 🤨

Attachments