Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

marnie

Am I the only one who thinks it's completely wrong of her to be posting a 'kindly gifted' post on Instagram within days of her announcing her mother passing away!? When my mum died I could barely function. I just can't imagine Instagram being a priority when you're in that situation!? Couldn't stand her anyway but she's gone further down in my estimation now!

Reactions: 10
Whilst I think everyone has the right to choose about organ donation and it is a personal thing, she really didn't need to raise such an emotive subject.
She was stupid if she thought she wouldn't get bombarded with replies. Then all she did was hide from them and delete it and play the victim, again!
The comment about "having gone through so much in my life, I feel I deserve peace" - it really riled me as she thinks she's the only person to ever experience grief. Such a self centered bitch.

Reactions: 8

Sal288

What a hypocrite! No one loves a freebie more than her!! Upset you didn’t get one kirst?!

Reactions: 8

Opinions Please

Milk and more?
please correct me if I’m wrong; Arla company? She is insulting to every Arla farmer out there. Doesn’t know the difference between hay and silage.... promotes vegan food at press events....
I remember her buying out milk once and saying it’s better for you!
A complete fraud. She’s not a farmers wife she’s patronising to British Ag.

Reactions: 6

Floogals

I’m delurking to say I couldn’t actually believe she posted that story!! Does she realise what she’s actually saying, that people who can’t afford presents are bitter and not her sort of people? Who is this woman 🤦🏼‍♀️

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
The name is definitely to sound more appealing... they don’t live on a farm, and her husband isn’t a farmer he’s a contractor that works on other peoples farms.

Clare

VIP Member
Well I’ve just come home from M&S after spending A LOT of money on school uniform which is hard as I don’t earn loads and it hurt my wallet 🤣 Seeing you gift to influencers pisses me off M&S, it make me want to never buy your uniform again, however, if you gift uniforms to families in shelters or via food banks etc... I’d be much more ‘influenced’. Why are these companies not being smarter??

Careful Kirsty, some of your followers might come here wondering what on earth we could be saying about you and find out some stuff you might not want them to!
I find it very odd that anyone would send her money for a bloody bag when you can see she had loads of gifted stuff? Surely giving to charity is a better option than funding her shopping obsessions. Very weird if it is true!
Well that’s how I found this site! Had no idea before she mentioned it a few months back!

• Haha

Forestschoolmumma

She’s literally doing it to get more attention and followers. When Instagram removed loads of fake bought followers she dropped from 15.2k to 14.1k, she’s still not back up and must be so bitter. She’s small fry and stagnant and desperate for attention so calling out tattle is probably a calculated move for attention.
It’s totally calculated and it’s worked. Her posts were getting around 300 likes, that one over 700. The sad thing is the pictures she put in her story with the dog and her youngest are nicer than the ones she put on the grid!

My problem with this woman is that she preaches on and on about being kind but she isn’t! I 100% believe the ex friend I chatted too about her. Everything she said added up and was pretty much proven by the sudden absence of her real life friends from her grid and the resulting posts (lots of friendship quotes)
I’m done with her, she has zero idea of what a nasty piece of work she is in the real world (we do get flashes of this on the gram-careful there Kirsty) and it must be everyone else’s problem. All these mean friends who drop her, nope nothing to do with HER. She will never realize what she’s really like and I feel sorry for her. Can someone like her be truly happy? Very much doubt it. She has to get the likes on the gram to feel any self worth when in fact she should be focused on being a decent friend irl.
I’m not sure why you would direct your followers to a site that has ppl who clearly know her on it? That’s playing with fire except like a lot of these instagrammers they really believe their own hype and their tribe/army/minions will supply them with the comments of adoration and love they so desperately need. These followers do not know you, they are sucked into your fake life and because you constantly insist you are kind they believe you!
If you can’t handle the heat of being criticized don’t put yourself out there. Don’t put your kids out there either, safeguarding at its worst.

Loulou1984

But she states “I love been down here by myself”

so Nigel has got bored and gone else where, not to stay and take in the view with her?
Probably eating slug pellets, like the time he was stood right behind the sprayer
Nigel looks like he works bloody hard, long days while she swans about shopping and a bit of 'work', she moans about the tiny house they live in, that hes always working, then when he is home gets him building sheds, mowing lawns. A lot of woe is me, I'm so hard done by

Reactions: 5

Sal288

I really can’t stand this woman. I’ve heard from a few people that know her that she’s a real nasty piece of work.

Certainly has put me off M&S!

Last edited:

gypsymoth

VIP Member
I was fine after my mum died! Certainly not so griefstricken I couldn’t function. It affects everyone differently

Fairy123

100% agree I followed her for ages, but then she stopped engaging with normal people and only refers to the bloggers in her stories (who don’t mention her) and I notice she is always going on about her mates (elle feathering Empty nest, blossoming birds lady, sally at getting stuff done in heels) but has never met them....I also realised she started saying oh my poor kids with their scruffy scooters I got them at the dump- then by some miracle the next day new micro scooters arrived and the same with the Russel and Bromley shoes how she always tags the labels then low and behold ‘the baby’ has new shoes.

She has totally lost all her normal appeal- her blog used to be good but now that’s just full of adverts for m&s food...

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I see she’s toying with the idea of changing her name again, she’s definitely been reading on here... it needs changing, bet she’s never mucked out a cow shed by hand or unloaded a trailer of straw in her life...

Popples89

Why in God’s name do the likes of M&S think that gifting school uniforms to someone like her is going to make people think, oooh I know, I’ll be a complete mug and go and pay with my hard earned money and BUY my school uniform from there??!! I really don’t get it!! All this “kindly gifted” bollocks does is wind me up and make me not want to shop there!!! Don’t even get me started on the free spa days/holidays 😡

Clare

VIP Member
Oh my god, her latest stories. How weird that she gets to plug her daughters IG and another collaboration because ‘followers’ have asked her about them. I smell bullshit. Or pig shit.
I’ve never understood how she can tag herself as a skin influencer ( 🤮 ) when she has such appalling skin. Sad thing is is that some people will look at her heavily filtered face and buy the crap she uses because they think it’s working. It’s not. Although if she cut out all the sugar and crap from her diet she might have better skin and not keep losing her teeth to rot. Setting such a bad example 😡
The woman uses more filters than my Brita

• Haha

Gogojo

VIP Member
Kirsty seems to forget these holiday cottages happen to be shut up and the people who own them have lost a lot of money this last year do to Covid , including that place which happens to be a few miles down the rd from me. Don’t think they are going to give you a free weekend anytime soon .put your hand in your pocket and pay for it .help these people Instead hey.