Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was 3 could be wrong but she is certainly not a baby!
She’s a November baby so 3.5years. I do know a few who still have bottles. My 3 year old doesn’t, but my now teenager with perfect teeth had a bottle at night and in the morning till she was 5 🙈

Love how she refers to Instagram followers as arseholes for brining up that’s Annie has a bottle. Funny cause I thought she got paid for her crappy ads yet the audience are arseholes? Ummmmmmm

Reactions: 2
I have got to say each to there own on this matter. It’s not like she’s back tracking on what she says and does.......
wait for it..........

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but I really don’t like all this filming herself crying for her stories.

I did roll my eyes at her stories, I think we could of predicted she was going to do this!

I’m sorry but I really don’t like all this filming herself crying for her stories.
Still filming ‘real grief’ is she? I’ve no doubt she’s destroyed by losing her mum but why is she sharing to this extent.

Have you seen her latest #ad stories? Littered with spelling mistakes and incorrect words. This is her ‘job’ how hard is it to prof read before you post? Embarrassing!
What also makes me laugh is one of those mums on that #presstrip hates her! They are school mums and she literally slags her off all the time. Will people stop at nothing to get on the gram?!

• Wow
  • Haha
It was so cringeworthy watching her with a drill. 😏
Somebody clearly put the first screw in. Judging by the car in the background her Dad.

#presstrip for gods sake how embarrassing, she’s not press. It was gifted and you’ve done an ad. It’s an advert.

Press trip makes her sound more important for the ‘rent a crowd’ mates #Ad #Gifted
She’s always been one to try to avoid #ad if she can. I always read presstrip as pre-strip, and can’t fathom why they’ve put it.

• Haha
That latest story with the drill has given me a good laugh!! She’s so desperate that she will take any freebie offered to her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the “I look a mess!” Just plain old attention seeking. 🙄
“Look at my fat arms and bad angles!”

Bore off and let me know when you’ve done some real mucky farming jobs.
After all she’s a farmers wife

She’s found the perfect shirt
20B0739C-0CBD-42A1-ABB3-88408B6FBA5C.jpeg

Doesn’t fit too well does it?

Also the ad about her kids and taking them out 🙄 she has 2 kids aged 3 and 7 and teens of 14&15 who she frequently says help her with the little ones. I have teens and little ones and going out is fab because it’s so much easier. Teenagers are brilliant. She has to pretend she’s the first person to ever have teenagers and the cliche they are such a drag. But it’s bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought that shirt was awful 🙈 I honestly think she sees something different to everyone else.... I don’t like the way she speaks about her teenage girls, they must read it 😕 I feel sorry for them and they take the piss out of her, obviously embarrassed

• Haha