Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to join to comment on this but I also find her incredibly annoying. She is constantly buying clothes and things for Annie. She’s on a few of the selling pages on Facebook and I find it so rude that she sells on items that have been gifted.
Yep I’m on a Boden group she sells on. Jojo as well.
I personally just feel she’s really rude.

She paid for it 😱 she must’ve been gutted. Must be hoping her 3000 tags a day will get some gifted activities.
If you go on one holiday every 3 years why are you constantly on stories and tagging centre parcs? Enjoy your family and your holiday. Especially as you are #grieving

Omg what is she doing? She is not being paid and it wasn’t a freebie but she’s doing #ads for them anyway instead of just spending time with her family. And suddenly Will who’s been on his xbox all winter appears.
Urgh she’s just so awful.

I pretty sure she is on here spying- what a sad pathetic individual that she cares more about reading these forums than she does be on holiday with her family. Also if she is on here under a name it’s pretty easy to figure out which one when it shows you all of the messages you’ve commented on going ..it’s quite easy to figure out it’s you!!

I pretty sure she is on here spying- what a sad pathetic individual that she cares more about reading these forums than she does be on holiday with her family. Also if she is on here under a name it’s pretty easy to figure out which one when it shows you all of the messages you’ve commented on going ..it’s quite easy to figure out it’s you!!
I dont really understand that last bit?

Nothin don’t worry just reckon I’ve spotted who she is on here haha. Can’t bear to watch her stories any more no doubt her holiday will continue to be a tagging fest to get some freebies!

Reactions: 1
Nothin don’t worry just reckon I’ve spotted who she is on here haha. Can’t bear to watch her stories any more no doubt her holiday will continue to be a tagging fest to get some freebies!
She’s trying to make it look like that’s how she posts even when she’s not got a deal 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s so awful. So many big names who are genuine will like a message you send or ❤ It. She’s such an arrogant woman. You can see she’s ‘seen’ things you bother to send but she can’t even acknowledge it.

😂scraping the barrel with Regatta. Oh and hi Will, you’ve appeared a lot since the thread mentioned you were never seen... this women only gets sent outdoor wear. Regatta is not very good and doesn’t last well and is cheap as chips in their sales online. My 14 yr old wouldn’t be seen dead in it, poor Ruby having to pander to mummy’s ego.

Absolute gift of a bag in stories, just to cheer her up, yes because when we are given gifts, we choose the straps and colour dont we? A gift is a gift you annoying twit. An ad or promotion is someone sending you something hoping they will get exposure.
And the (yet another-gosh she is desperate for centre parks) photo with poor old farmer p is just awful.

Getting pretty fed up with this instagrammer. Used to love her page but now she’s just all about the ads and the freebies
46BAAECB-C463-4B15-8AB3-4CB29110B13C.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I was a bit fed up with her #presstrip to badminton horse trials with Joules! Has she suddenly become a journalist?!

This really annoyed me #freeshit. Can’t imagine Joules would be too happy about her their clothes referred to that way. 1DF0A0D4-3FFD-4A3D-B850-0C1BD11C72B1.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Dreadful woman. I used to like her in the early days because she just same across as normal. Now she only bothers to reply or acknowledge you if you’re a big instagrammer. She must spend hours doing her hair and shovelling on her makeup every morning.

Reactions: 2