Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gogojo

VIP Member
Me and nige sit and take in the view nige could not give a toss what you do. This man looks so uncomfortable.bored of her . Last post so fake. Boring. Nige is not interested in you or what you do. Fake #m&s

Reactions: 3

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I think taking a week out or just posts about her fam would've been more respectful, I kind of 'get it'. A next day #AD is the sort of thing I'd expect mrs hinch to do! Although she would probably wait an hour.

Topsyturvy001

Its a bit rich isn't it that an influencer who has spent the last few years encouraging people to spend is now jumping on the on a budget waggon.
Stop constantly being shite in Home Bargains and save your money.
Will we see other influences jumping on the cost of living crisis soon?

Gogojo

VIP Member
Boring boring Old. Haggard. Farmers wife. Whinging. Whining. Poor old Nigel. Looks so fed up with her No wonder he work Most hours Like him. Top man . Beggy Beggy. Again like the rest. . Oh look at my steamer. Lazy bitch.

Whatthecatsaid

Makes me very angry that hunting and shooting parties can still happen but my friend who’s husband had a stroke three weeks ago can’t go and see him in hospital because of Covid. She’s been allowed to go once, for an hour and has since been told because we are now in a higher level she’s not allowed to visit him. But let’s all go grouse shooting...

Forestschoolmumma

View attachment 51678

Maybe you should think about paying this nice, hard working mother next time. You sponger
I actually feel like she’s picked a bad picture of the other lady on purpose? Her eyes are half open? Yet K looks insta ready!

I think her personality is really starting to show now. She seems slightly aggressive?
I had a friend who would say things like ‘oh...you’ve had your hair done....?’ and that was it. A kind of, I’ve noticed but that’s as far as I’m going to go. I get the feeling this is Kirsty.
And I don’t even think she cares about the stuff she gets, it’s the validation she wants. The organ donation insta stories...my only thought was ‘you’ve done that for engagement’ Her last few posts have been really bad.
I really used to like her but I actually find her quite awful now.
I think you are right. I cannot believe I used to think she was really nice!?
I totally agree with the need for validation, she knows damn well if she posts something like ‘I don’t feel like I’ve got my shit together’ while throwing in digs about no help from her husband and mentioning her mum that she’ll get a flood of ‘I’m the same’ and ‘you’re amazing’ Utter drivel! She’s so bloody needy and pathetic. How about just being happy with your lot? Who cares if other people have more money than you and can afford childcare or if their husbands help load the dishwasher? I wish her followers would wise up to her bullshit.
She’s an insecure, nasty, selfish, lazy bitch and she needs to bore off!

Last edited:

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
I thought that, when my two are ill I don’t take them anywhere to avoid spreading germs and lumbering some other poor sod with sick kids. Yes pushchairs wet so she can’t strap Annie in so thats why she’s not posted any videos of her in the changing rooms hinting how much she likes items but can’t afford them aka being a grabby desperate knob tagging the brand in the hope they’ll take pity on her. Pay for it like the rest of us do Kirsty in the real world 🙄

• Haha

Forestschoolmumma

I literally can’t believe how vain she is. She’s a grown woman and she just constantly preens herself in front of her phone. Does she heavily filter everything?
It’s so off putting and horrid! She’s vain but feels the need to heavily filter her stories so I’m guessing she looks like crap irl.
I watched her stories earlier this afternoon and nearly messaged her to have a go! She sounds so insincere about the ill NHS staff and I really hope none of her followers are local, she’s just told them if they get seriously ill they are fucked! So irresponsible 😡 She’s thick as shit ‘the main cardiac surgeon’ does she not know most hospitals with cardiac departments and normally big and will have several surgeons? She’s such a twat! I hate her! She has the cheek to criticize non covid believers then says she misses mooching in shops. She was doing a hell of a lot of that before this latest lockdown! She was putting those NHS staff at risk with her selfish shopping addiction.
Get in and homeschool your kids you lazy bitch, the rest of us do it!

Sal288

I was a bit fed up with her #presstrip to badminton horse trials with Joules! Has she suddenly become a journalist?!

This really annoyed me #freeshit. Can’t imagine Joules would be too happy about her their clothes referred to that way. 1DF0A0D4-3FFD-4A3D-B850-0C1BD11C72B1.jpeg

Trace

VIP Member
On the scrounge yet again tagging a holiday cottage. Yes Kirsty we would all love a holiday but hey ho rather have my health right now.
Why doesn’t she just go and book it then instead of tagging them hinting to get it for free lol she’s delusional

Forestschoolmumma

Cannot stand THTMM or TFW, both vile women! I imagine a MOD style fallout. I expect neither of these self absorbed ladies will be able to stand being in each other’s company for long. 2 egos that big cannot possibly get on for long! Very much expect Charlotte is using Kirsty to get more local support for her crappy workshops.

• Haha

Sal288

That latest story with the drill has given me a good laugh!! She’s so desperate that she will take any freebie offered to her!!

• Haha

Opinions Please

That burnt pizza is embarrassing. We all do it... but go buy a new one and don’t burn it. You ain’t selling burnt pizza to no one.
I hope M&S don’t give into her begging after that content disaster.

Forestschoolmumma

I’m actually really embarrassed for her tbh. #presstrip? Must have missed the post where she told us she studied journalism for 4yrs at uni? Actually pretty sure I didn’t miss it, can’t imagine she has the brains to have gone to uni....
Is she just making up these hash tags or do other IG idiots use them?

Forestschoolmumma

Oh dear that first HM floral dress. No no no. Anyone else think the shape/neckline/frilly sleeves scream teenager/Young 20 something not middle aged mother to quite grown up girls? (and the rest of her kids) It is very ill filling makes her look pregnant and she is too old for the very low cut neck. Anyone who has had 4/5? kids needs to make sensible choices that flatter the somewhat inevitable sagging. I count myself in the nature’s sagging boob community! The frilly straps would be better suited on dresses for the littlest girl.
I was genuinely shocked she thought any of those dresses looked nice 😮
Maybe she needs to start listening to her girls?

Forestschoolmumma

I’m quite shocked at how much weight she’s put on. I saw a very recent grid post and she looks huge. She was always very into her weight/looks so I find it quite surprising to be honest.
Her grid posts are so boring that I would be shocked if she gets any engagement.
Her followers have not really increased and sit on the 25k mark. Can’t see her doing anything with her insta now, time to get a real job?