Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Forestschoolmumma

Latest post..... we don’t have enough money for dog insurance and Ted’s operations cost £850. Don’t buy a fucking dog then!! This is the stuff, as an ADULT, you factor in when getting a pet. It’s ridiculous! Dogs are expensive, if you can’t afford one don’t get one.
This women is thick as shit. Obviously up for some dog related freebies.
Also, how old is that dog? 8? 9? No way should his teeth be SO bad he needs 13 out. Clearly doesn’t have regular vet checkups then. Irresponsible selfish owner 😡
I’d be seriously concerned if I had a puppy off her when the girl dog had puppies a while back (clearly only in it for the money) she had to advertise them online as everyone locally knew that Ted was the father, the girl dog they have is Teds DAUGHTER! 1 or 2 pups died due to it being a father/daughter paring. She’s disgusting and shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Had anyone reported her to ASA for all these “press trips” and now “press sample” why does she thinks she’s “press” exactly????

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Hey presto... a brand new gifted bag has arrived this morning!!! And she’s mentioned tattle referring to users as tw*ts... shame they didn’t steal her phone so nobody has to listen to her drivel on about her dull life!

• Haha

JimmyJamJar

Chatty Member
Have you seen her latest story? I’m so angry, my husbands business sub contracts to BT he is a key worker that has worked everyday sometimes 7 days a week throughout all this bollocks going off and she’s whining because she can’t moan 24/7 on the gram 😏

• Haha

Sal288

Now she wants panelling in her bedroom! What a surprise! Do any of these vacuous people ever have their own ideas?

• Haha

Stella27

Last three posts all ads. The middle one she only mentions it’s an ad in her hashtags. A while ago she was complaining about other ‘influencers’ not making their ads clear. Practise what you preach maybe?

Everlyjames12

Latest post..... we don’t have enough money for dog insurance and Ted’s operations cost £850. Don’t buy a fucking dog then!! This is the stuff, as an ADULT, you factor in when getting a pet. It’s ridiculous! Dogs are expensive, if you can’t afford one don’t get one.
This women is thick as shit. Obviously up for some dog related freebies.
Also, how old is that dog? 8? 9? No way should his teeth be SO bad he needs 13 out. Clearly doesn’t have regular vet checkups then. Irresponsible selfish owner 😡
I’d be seriously concerned if I had a puppy off her when the girl dog had puppies a while back (clearly only in it for the money) she had to advertise them online as everyone locally knew that Ted was the father, the girl dog they have is Teds DAUGHTER! 1 or 2 pups died due to it being a father/daughter paring. She’s disgusting and shouldn’t be allowed to keep animals!
How can someone not afford dog insurance?! It's not that expensive (compared to the 1000s you will pay in vets bill if they fall ill!). What a selfish little bint.

• Angry

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Here is where the veg patch is going.... in total shade. I thought you were married to a farmer? Not much will grow there 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Outtheforest

The shoot they attended was allowed but she definitely takes going to the shop for essentials and applies it liberally. I understand feeding 4 kids takes a lot of food but she has been off to do 'essential' shopping every other day for the whole of 2020

Trace

VIP Member
Imagine not allowing your kids to have there own advent calendar as you don’t want advent Calendars everywhere. That’s what happens when you have kids I’m afraid. But it’s ok you keep receiving your free gifted shit as that’s not a problem having that everywhere the house looks like it’s bursting at the seams as it is

Opinions Please

She doesn’t even use farming lingo
I smell somebody who clearly wanted to marry a farmer for an 4x4 and a Aga.

• Haha

Ok dim wit

She wouldn’t know one end of a cow from the other.
Not even farming their own land, it’s solar panels.
Total fraud. She’s published her own address enough time to get the hint

Opinions Please

Apparently being married to a farmer is a full time job in its self....
she does not have a clue!
it’s not all shopping and begging. It’s graft, mud and paper work. Never hear her mention a BPS. (Bet she doesn’t know what that is!) 😂

• Haha