Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redblueyellow8

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s changed, I think the mask has slipped. I only properly noticed after I befriended someone on insta who USED to be her friend. Locally I think she lost all of them? Proper mean girl
Yes true she (pre covid) never mentioned any friends etc maybe even since that last ball ?

Forestschoolmumma

Can she please stop letting Annie play with the chickens like that...???

Also tagging Ocado? Wonder if she’s be emailing them want to do a “I’m an influencer, let’s collaborate?” So she’s raged them to doubley get the message.
It’s horrible the way she lets that girl pull those animals about. She probably set up Annie putting that jumper on the chicken. All for content.

Opinions Please

Has anyone else in the insta wanna be click had a free picnic?
I wonder how they labelled it #Ad or #pressgift (only person I’ve seen use this is “The Moaning about Farming wife”!)

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I have to say I’m pretty sure she reads this as last night she posted a picture of her little boy after It was commented you don’t see him any more! Make it more obvious?! Hello 👋 farmers wife enjoying your holiday reading this are we?!
Annoying as she must be so pleased there’s a thread about her 😂

Gogojo

VIP Member
She looks awful in that shirt, especially when one side is tucked in. She actually looks a mess!
I’m not sure how she can post about dog theft when it’s so easy to find her (she used to tag her grid stories to her actual address 🤦🏻‍♀️)
Everyone now knows she has 2 female dogs that are highly desirable and not spayed. I’m betting she will get Flo pregnant especially as puppies are going for stupid money at the moment! She puts her own dogs at risk, so thick
Just what I said before about the dogs stupid . It will be so easy to find her. These people will stop at nothing to steal them.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Surprise surprise Kirsty is sending Annie back to nursery. She’s sat at hone on her arse with older kids who can help out and she’s putting Annie back in nursery. Vile woman.

Gogojo

VIP Member
And yes stop blar arsing .ohh feel sorry for this little woe is me . We can’t afford to go out . Get over yourself and get on with it . Oh some one gift us a holiday . We are so hard done by . Hence I go to the shops most days . Come back with all sorts. . What happened to the hot tub. What no one gift you one. . Oh shame. Everyone is having a good time except me. Old grotty tried to tag a company in Norfolk A good while back last tag holiday cottage in Norfolk. Yes I will name and shame . Which old feathering the empty nest went to. You tried to tag . Months back. Don’t bother . . You will not get any were near old Norfolk unless you pay big prices for .certainly you will not get any free holiday in Norfolk . So don’t bother with the pitty face tears. . Just remember what happened this last year
Little old Kirsty no one is going to gift you a weekend or week break in norfolk Suck it up and just get on with life no one care . . So hard done by. Cant afford a break bring on the tears .

Fairy123

I pretty sure she is on here spying- what a sad pathetic individual that she cares more about reading these forums than she does be on holiday with her family. Also if she is on here under a name it’s pretty easy to figure out which one when it shows you all of the messages you’ve commented on going ..it’s quite easy to figure out it’s you!!

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Omg what is she doing? She is not being paid and it wasn’t a freebie but she’s doing #ads for them anyway instead of just spending time with her family. And suddenly Will who’s been on his xbox all winter appears.
Urgh she’s just so awful.

Opinions Please

I don’t like the negative comments about mask wearing. STOP moaning and mark your bloody ads, one of those ladies sent you masks for free!
She can’t even do that basic work? How had she gotten to 40 and with older kids not knowing what a noun, verb or adjective is? Yes Kirsty, you are thick!
I didn’t think she was 40 just yet
Hahaha hahahahahhahahahahahah easy mistake to make.

Outtheforest

I'm shocked she has got a Job. The ads must be drying up. I hope it brings her back to the real world and admittedly it does seem perfect for her

Forestschoolmumma

I’m actually quite sad that she made Annie’s birthday about her grief. I get it, I do but celebrate her bday then a couple of days later talk about the grief.
Reminds me very much of part time working mummy. Every post always about her.
I feel sorry for her kids. It’s like she cannot let them have any of the shine. I’m really hoping as well that they didn’t let off fireworks again? Bet they are popular in their rural community!

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I can’t believe Annie is still having milk out of a baby bottle (on her stories last night!) how old is she?
I have a family member who is almost 5 and still drinks milk from a baby bottle before bed every night :rolleyes: Not sure how old Annie is?

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She has been out more in this last week to more different stores than I have in a whole year. All just popping in places for replacement dahlia tubers. Bollox. I thought we were still in lockdown??

Outtheforest

She was talking about how hard christmas is without her mum shortly before her few weeks off so potentially that, but I think Ted was put down recently also so perhaps that.

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Can she please stop letting Annie play with the chickens like that...???

Also tagging Ocado? Wonder if she’s be emailing them want to do a “I’m an influencer, let’s collaborate?” So she’s raged them to doubley get the message.
I found that difficult to watch
I have hens,can't trust kids
To be 100% gentle.i think she wants Annie to be this bird loving country kid,I think it was for the gram and if it wasn't I'm worried
For
The hens
🙈