Thefarmerswife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel I have to revive this thread to see if anyone else feels we’re in a perpetual cycle of this woman moaning about not having much money and on the next breath showing off everything she’s bought, day in, day out!
this is so true, endless we are on a budget then 30 minutes later just popping to aldi and look at all these cute things I found its insane. Yes a lot of it is from charity shops or wilkos etc. but it all adds up. I am wondering what happened to her job, doesn't look like she's still doing it, why if you have limited money would you leave a job which is an extension of your hobby, very part time etc. it makes no sense

Reactions: 2
Bore off!! It’s the same tit all the time-get a job woman!
Also-I’m pretty sure you’re on a hosepipe van over in the forest already-not sure you should be filling up that pool!

Its a bit rich isn't it that an influencer who has spent the last few years encouraging people to spend is now jumping on the on a budget waggon.
Stop constantly being shite in Home Bargains and save your money.
Will we see other influences jumping on the cost of living crisis soon?

Reactions: 3
She was talking about how hard christmas is without her mum shortly before her few weeks off so potentially that, but I think Ted was put down recently also so perhaps that.

I’m quite shocked at how much weight she’s put on. I saw a very recent grid post and she looks huge. She was always very into her weight/looks so I find it quite surprising to be honest.
Her grid posts are so boring that I would be shocked if she gets any engagement.
Her followers have not really increased and sit on the 25k mark. Can’t see her doing anything with her insta now, time to get a real job?

Reactions: 3
She’s too lazy to get a real job. She worked in a garden centre or a flower place for a while but it didn’t last very long! She’s too busy going for tea and cake, gardening, bird watching and trawling the charity shops. Lol 😂

Reactions: 1
Ooh has something happened? I unfollowed after she bought a new Land Rover, couldn’t stand her always pleading poverty yet out buying things everyday, the new car was the last straw for me 😂 intrigued as to why she’s deleted her account though 🤔

I don’t follow her any more but have a sneaky look at her account from time to time. Feels like it’s quite sudden. Last time I looked there was no suggestion she was coming off Instagram. Strange 🤔

The daughters gundog page is still active also, she shared photos of the dog on a shoot recently but no sign of the farmers wife. Hoping she has just decided social media wasn't doing her any good with the endless need to buy tit to show etc and has stepped away. Kirsty might be dull but I wouldn't wish her any harm/awful family issues etc.

Has she explained her absence yet? I hope I’ve not missed the attention seeking post she’s bound to put out there

I'd bet its something to do with "having three daughters blows her mind". Had to trawl right back through as I thought she only had two kids, but I did eventually find some posts about a middle son
I'm pretty sure she has two daughters from a previous relationship? And then a son and a daughter with her husband.