Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sal288

All this stupid woman ever does is moan. She moans about how expensive things are, yet she’s always out shopping! I hate all the latest posing pictures - she really does think that she’s gods gift. Horrible woman. I think it’s interesting that’s she’s been dropped by lots of the other Instagram farmers wives.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Sal288

All those gifted dermalogica products and mugs like me are paying for them! Time to find an alternative.

Opinions Please

I’m actually really embarrassed for her tbh. #presstrip? Must have missed the post where she told us she studied journalism for 4yrs at uni? Actually pretty sure I didn’t miss it, can’t imagine she has the brains to have gone to uni....
Is she just making up these hash tags or do other IG idiots use them?
Embarrassed; she’s a disgrace to British agriculture.
Truly all the gear, no idea.
Why has she posted a plant based menu board? Major hypocrite.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
9F349986-BDBF-4C23-BBC6-8D09E04C772E.jpeg

Its an AD you silly twat. I can’t believe I used to like this woman. I’d have been happy for her to get ads and freebies because I liked her, but she’s absolutely vile. It’s taken her so long to get a few followers after she lost a load. She’s awful and one I would message people to say I will now no longer buy your products because this woman is so awful.

I think her personality is really starting to show now. She seems slightly aggressive?
I had a friend who would say things like ‘oh...you’ve had your hair done....?’ and that was it. A kind of, I’ve noticed but that’s as far as I’m going to go. I get the feeling this is Kirsty.
And I don’t even think she cares about the stuff she gets, it’s the validation she wants. The organ donation insta stories...my only thought was ‘you’ve done that for engagement’ Her last few posts have been really bad.
I really used to like her but I actually find her quite awful now.
Funny you should say that. When her and I were friends we went to an event & she Invited me to her place after. But I should “go home and get changed and sort my hair out first” When I got back to the event the other girls i was friends with asked where I’d been. I told them and they went mad. She is honestly such a mean girl. Out for lunch with her one remembrance day & she instagrammed throughout the two minutes silence. Taking selfies. Constantly belittles everyone, but claims ‘bullies and trolls’ it’s a load of nonsense and not everyone who knows her can be wrong!

• Wow

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Those leggings are bloody awful. Coated leggings are a def NO for someone of her age. Those Sainsburys ones just look cheap and nasty!

Reactions: 3

Opinions Please

But she states “I love been down here by myself”

so Nigel has got bored and gone else where, not to stay and take in the view with her?
Probably eating slug pellets, like the time he was stood right behind the sprayer

KatieCat

Honestly this woman has a cheek to call herself a farmers wife. Never done a hard days graft in her life 😂

• Haha
Always rotted teeth related issues. If it’s not the dog it’s her....surprised she’s not begged dental work for them both.
Speaking of the dog. I have it From a close friend of hers that those puppies her sprocker had were Fathered by the cocker. As in a father/ daughter mating... some puppies died and then he was booked In to have his balls off not long after. Money making or accidental? I know what my guess is!

• Wow
  • Sick

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Yep I saw that too. Is that the cousin from next door? Still don’t think that’s right though? I know our neighbors aren’t relatives but one side are really good friends, still wouldn’t let my kids round there!
She’s a dick. A dick who needs to constantly filter her boring life. Don’t get me started on slug pellets! Idiot
Surely that is totally breaking the rules. They’re not part of the same household. I know neighbours in flats with shared gardens and they have to make sure the children aren’t in the garden at the same time.

• Sick

GreyWolf

VIP Member
She’s found the perfect shirt
20B0739C-0CBD-42A1-ABB3-88408B6FBA5C.jpeg

Doesn’t fit too well does it?

Also the ad about her kids and taking them out 🙄 she has 2 kids aged 3 and 7 and teens of 14&15 who she frequently says help her with the little ones. I have teens and little ones and going out is fab because it’s so much easier. Teenagers are brilliant. She has to pretend she’s the first person to ever have teenagers and the cliche they are such a drag. But it’s bollocks.

• Haha

marnie

For that she has my sympathies, but come on, that's not a normal thing to do.. she even added the #gifted in later on when she knew less people would be reading the caption of the post. If she was contracted to post by a certain time then I'm sure given her circumstances, that could have been extended. Each to their own. I just find it really odd ?‍♀

Forestschoolmumma

Christ she’s a massive hypocritical two faced lier. Thought she was PTA mum of the year. Obviously not then.
Hey Kirsty if your reading this give us a wave 👋🏻
Every time she asks her Huns for an opinion on something I feel it’s tinged with nastiness. Why does she have to openly criticize the school? Surely you can decide yourself what you want to do.
She’s just so mean! Also, how are PTA’s supposed to have money for next year when they will have gone 6 months without events? Surely discos, summer fetes and probably even Christmas fares & fireworks will be cancelled for 2020? Therefore no income. She really is thick. I bet the teachers at that school hate her.