Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Outtheforest

Today on her stories the whole family are sharing one advent calendar (which was gifted but isn't an AD) Will and Annie had to decide who got the first chocolate. Seriously the amount of crap she buys and she couldn't even pick up a cheap advent calendar so the youngest two could have one each.

Reactions: 5

Opinions Please

Disappointed in fairfax and favour for using her I would've hoped they'd have more class. Also what is the point in sending her boot tassels when she doesn't own the boots they go on. A complete waste they'll just sit unused as she isn't going to spend the money on such an expensive pair of boots. Will be on the beg for a second free pair next.
EXACTLY!!! Although I wonder if they would fit her. She has told us before she has thick ankles

She does moan allot doesn't she,I think she's jumping on a subject trend there because filter or no filter her skin looks good but she has a perfection issue. She doesn't need a slot she could go food shopping she goes all the other shopping there is to do,again,shop all day just don't contradict,moan all the time.
Guess what...... she just had to go B&m and the range for some essentials.....
If she was American she’d be a trump voter

• Haha

Forestschoolmumma

All she does is shop and whinge!
But it’s ok because now she’s been sent some nice baked goods she’s ‘made it’ on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ How about trying to ‘make it’ in real life? Starting with getting & keeping some actual friends (little hint, you need to be nice) and maybe working on your marriage because your husband looks utterly bored of you. Your poor teenagers are embarrassed by you and by all accounts your local farming community thinks you are a joke. But it’s ok because you got sent baked goods.
Shes an absolute loser.

Sal288

BE264662-51FF-47B3-9A75-480CBCDE43AA.jpeg

Maybe you should think about paying this nice, hard working mother next time. You sponger

Is it me or is she just so boring what are you on about .day after day stuck out in the back of beyond .you don’t interest us. Your only looking on line which we all can do .nothing special nothing out of interest .
She’s not even stuck out in the back and beyond. Her house is just 200m off of a main road, 3.3 miles (7 minutes) from the nearest town. She doesn’t do any ‘farmers wife’ duties. She is no different from any other wife of any man doing any normal job- packing him a lunch, making his dinner, doing his washing. We all do it. Moaning that ‘I don’t get any help around the house’ when your older children cook, clean, babysit. I’ve known this woman well in the past. She is nothing more than a nasty bully & I for one am glad people are seeing her for what she is

Has she once shared a link to the Jamie Oliver campaign about British food standards that has been going around? I don’t follow her anymore as she bores me to tears so I only dip in when I fuel my hate fire 🔥
when I think of all the farmers wives that could put that Instagram handle to much better use 🙄

Reactions: 4

Forestschoolmumma

Have you seen her latest story? I’m so angry, my husbands business sub contracts to BT he is a key worker that has worked everyday sometimes 7 days a week throughout all this bollocks going off and she’s whining because she can’t moan 24/7 on the gram 😏
shes a selfish, self centered horrid person! As if anyone gives a sh@t if they don’t hear from her for a couple of days. The arrogance.
How are her followers not picking up on the nasty girl vibes?!
She says she loves nature but then uses slug pellets (previous story). Idiot

• Heart

Forestschoolmumma

Wow, did I just hear her last lot of stories correctly? She was moaning the school was closed due to no heating? Then moaning the school said it was working again and they could drop the kids in? Does she actually listen to herself, she sounds like an utter bitch!!
I cannot understand the way she is, what if one of the teachers saw that? I’d be afraid the teachers would hate my kids.
She is so bloody rude and unkind!
All I hope is that the whole MOD thing will be the end of these god awful twatty IG mums, pretty much all as bad and nasty as each other 😡

Outtheforest

Hoping i'm allowed to post names here but a few I like are thechiefshepherdess (mixed farmer) , teeg110 (works on a dairy farm , hazellmullins (irish farm vet), if you want to find more look at the yellowwelliesuk page they often host instagram takeovers.
I also like girlaboutthefarm not fully farm content as she has a lot more kid/lifestyle stuff etc. but unlike the farmers wife she gets stuck in and has documented her move to farming full time with her husband. You will find many of the others through those

I’m judging more that hundreds of people have commented on her post sending their condolences and she has only replied to or liked the ‘big’ accounts comments. I understand she can’t comment to everyone and I certainly wouldn’t expect her to but it just put me right off her.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Oh woe is me at home with my kids in the holidays..... try working a 60 hour week whilst juggling holiday clubs etc. So many of these insta-mummies whinging about being at home with their children. Don’t like it? Stop plastering your children all over the internet and get a job. You won’t have to be at home with them then will you?!?

Forestschoolmumma

Annie drinking tea from a fucking bottle! I honestly think half the shit she posts is for a negative reaction so she can then bleat on about people being unkind. She will come out with some shit to defend herself. That kid goes to school in September! Give me strength

Opinions Please

What the hell have I just watched.......
let’s be realistic here. She does drive a Land Rover, it’s far from new, it’s probably riddled with electronic faults (common fact), the geography round her doesn’t warrant a Land Rover. Does she tow a cattle trailer....no!
All the gear, no idea!
Just a Chelsea Tractor Hun...

Thebestbit

I feel I have to revive this thread to see if anyone else feels we’re in a perpetual cycle of this woman moaning about not having much money and on the next breath showing off everything she’s bought, day in, day out!

Outtheforest

Lets be honest she is an embarrassment to the British farming community, there is actually quite a big group of british farmers/vets/farmers wives etc. on Instagram. I follow a lot of them and they're all great. Not once have I seen her mentioned or tagged in anything

jangler

I’m judging more that hundreds of people have commented on her post sending their condolences and she has only replied to or liked the ‘big’ accounts comments. I understand she can’t comment to everyone and I certainly wouldn’t expect her to but it just put me right off her.
So many people do that on insta. Ignore the general, but swoon to the popular. It's pathetic

Forestschoolmumma

What a hypocrite! No one loves a freebie more than her!! Upset you didn’t get one kirst?!
Exactly! She really is vile! Her stories on organ donation were irresponsible but slagging off someone who is donating £10k to charity?
I wondered why she hasn’t done a ‘tattle rant’ like so many others have but I think she knows if she directs her followers here they will see how many people on this thread actually know her in real life. This thread actually makes for embarrassing reading tbh!
Her nastiness really is coming through now, I can’t believe brands want to work with her!

She’s so try hard, but calling out Caroline Hirons (who I think is vile) won’t endear her to all the mamas.
She is thick as the pig shit that surrounds her minging house!

Gogojo

VIP Member
Ohhh hubby works for a farmer free accommodation which comes with the job . Nothing special. Pretty normal in my neck of the woods but our Kirsty likes to big it up . Boring damp accommodation she seems to big it up. Trying to convince us it’s wonderful. no Kirsty as above your husband is working his but of for a farmer 24/7 .