Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I honestly don’t understand why they need to be so crude. I’m a very new mum and haven’t experienced any of the disgusting things they mention & can’t imagine how I’d encounter them without seriously neglecting myself?! It’s a really off putting portrayal of motherhood I’m shocked they pretend to be super honest about it all? Anyone that does (sadly) have birth complications doesn’t need advice from women with filthy houses shelling shit on Instagram, they need to speak to HCPs.

Reactions: 5

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Why did she have children? I get it parenting IS hard but the way she speaks especially on her latest post is just awful!
Vile. ‘Cunty threes’ and ‘three year olds are massive shitbags’? Maybe if she got off her phone and did some parenting, their behaviour would improve. Just a thought.

• Heart

barryjones

VIP Member
That whole vibe is a bit insta-home-5-years-ago. I know it’s personal preference but people seem to be going for brighter airier spaces now.

Sofa is too big but owt for nowt eh.

• Heart

Chablis1

VIP Member
Omg if I had given up my career to become a full time flogger and had no choice but to flog CBD oil it would ring major alarm bells for me 😳 CBD is a 2 episode casa amoré reject level ad, not something you want to rely on to pay the mortgage!
I’ve noticed she’s not getting the ‘ads’ she used to. It’s all a bit desperate now.

Chablis1

VIP Member
I’ve just unfollowed her!!!!! This last week I’ve found her utterly overbearing with her delivery on the subject of Meghan/racism! Has she conveniently forgotten that she was called out for being a racist not so long ago?!! Calling Sharon Osborne ‘white privileged’ just a few days after announcing to us that she’s moving house simply to reduce the school run distance! Can she not even see the irony?!
I thought exactly the same as you. All the pious virtue-signalling is so over the top considering the throwaway racist remark she made.

Kmux

VIP Member
Anyone else just see the apology video for the post before it was swiftly deleted... First of all she apologised for it being deemed racist rather than her own racism. Secondly she then waffled on about how she has been using her platform to raise awareness about black lives matter for two weeks. Eeek I don't see how centering herself is going to go down very well. I do like her but no wonder she swiftly deleted it 🤦🏼‍♀️

She has re posted it now. I can see she's struggling to say the right thing but she hasn't said the right thing unfortunately.

• Wow

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Literally the whole world know that being a parent can be challenging. If she spent two minutes sharing how she overcomes it deals with these challenges I could see some point to her Instagram account - she slags off her kids and hides in the car at bedtime to avoid interacting with them when they spend all day at school / nursery. She doesn’t work (apart from this BS insta-shite) I think she is just a boring, selfish and lazy woman.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I get hives every time this re appears.
---
Wait...IT'S HER DAD'S FAVOURITE VIDEO?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Blondie123

I originally followed because she seemed different to the other instawankers but since she's made it her full time gig she has made more and more revolting videos that make me cringe

Tallgirl

She seems to have gone downhill since she teamed up with that other vile “influencer” Knee deep. The state of the pair of them! Have you heard the podcast? It’s just awful. Why do people find them funny? They turn out the same shit over and over again, slag of their kids and husbands and they think the more repulsive they are, the funnier they are. Kicking your shit bag of a kid back into nursery? It’s just vile behaviour.
That one knee deep in life is so manky

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
It seems like a whole load of expense and mess for the titchy extension into the side return that she is wetting herself over!

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I cannot believe it. She's not a first time Mum and even if she was surely you would read up? Why was she not expecting a moving up or settling in day?!
I accept the grief thing as that does knock you sideways, but she has found enough time to don the leotard several times, moan about everything, create foul mouthed posts about how much she hates her kids and sell some sex toys.
Very odd...

I can't stop listening to to her No Holes Barred podcast with Knee Deep In Life out of morbid curiosity. Just when I think they can't possibly think of anything more grotesque to over share, they somehow manage to top it.

Finished the episode where Victoria has spoken about never washing her flange and asks Rob about what he does with the little pieces of toilet paper he finds when he goes down on her. 😳

• Sick
  • Wow

Looboo

Chatty Member
Is her insta career at an end? It feels like she has no content left. The house decor account was a brief thing but she never seems to do any design/DIY/decor stuff now. Her normal account just seems to be - here's what I had for breakfast {add random "monge" to post}
TU have a sale on again, here I am in a big collared shirt (add "slags" for effect to show I'm edgy) and here's me moaning about my kids while I do my thrusty elbow dance.

So she must be making her money from the podcast and Rebel Mums Club.
God help us!
When I first followed her she was just the house stuff and I liked her! I personally enjoy her house style. Once she changed to it all being about slagging her kids off I lost interest, but tbf I don’t have kids so was probably never in the new target audience. Then when she added a house account back on I followed that but I don’t see many posts. I wonder if she’d have more content and longevity if she’d stuck at focusing on interiors?

Michelle1984

Why did she have children? I get it parenting IS hard but the way she speaks especially on her latest post is just awful!

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I used to love her house and her interior stuff but it's been a rapid change for me. I've had to unfollow today. Too many close up stories of her gurning, making silly noises and being filthy for no obvious purpose have put me right off.
I don't know who is representing her but I'm wondering if they need to have a quiet chat.

She did an interiors bit recently and I thought maybe she might return to that content but then more or less mocked the people who had apparently liked it. It's a shame, there was room for both and surely she would earn more from interiors brands than thrush medication or pelvic floor conditioners? Who knows.

dumdums83

VIP Member
Wow just bought a new house and the youngest child’s room is so tiny she cant get a bed that is larger than a toddler bed. Shouldn’t she have thought about that before buying that house?

• Wow

Skewbedu

VIP Member
Late to reply but if I was her husband I would be having a serious word. If she wants to put her private stuff out there while gurning and looming at the camera all eyes and teeth so be it. But he didn't sign up to have his squits discussed on social media. Nor would I be happy if my oh referred to my kids as tw@ts in front of 100k people.
She's become ghastly and boring very quickly. I'm sad about that.