TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More sweatshop polyester clothing, if she goes too close to one of the many candles she lights she'll go up in flames 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Where has she put that fairy monstrosity that was kindy gifted?
She's needing to put that and all her clothes in a bonfire!

• Haha
It is a horrendous looking thing, very little taste… guess the less is more memo got lost

• Haha
210k followers yet still no ring on it

and … he looks like uncle fester, can’t afford to be fussy but still thinks .. nah duck that

• Haha
and … he looks like uncle fester, can’t afford to be fussy but still thinks .. nah duck that
[/QUOTE]

I am sure that she has stated that Adam now has Alopecia, she put up a photo when it was her sisters wedding.

Our Linzi’s outfit choices never cease to amaze me 😬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
I couldn’t give a tit whether he had alopecia or acne tbh - he’s fugly

there’s many handsome folically challenged gents on the planet.. unfortunately,he hit many branches on his way down the ugly tree

Is she picking up the kids or a punter in that ensemble - the shame

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£89 for leggings are you taking the PISS 😱
I‘m impressed that she parted with her money 🤣😂 instead of accepting a freebie.

Now to sort that hair out Linzi, treat yourself to a hair cut; needs at least 4 inches off and then you will be sorted love.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she was chocolate she'd eat herself!
And why does she always tuck her top into her leggings...who does that!?

She is obsessed with Macy Blackwell on insta. Tries to copy her outfits and everything she does!!

She is obsessed with Macy Blackwell on insta. Tries to copy her outfits and everything she does!!
So this is where her outfit inspirations start off, Spanx leggings, fedora hat, plaid skirts, the boots she storied today and even the way she knots her t-shirt at the front. Wow, she is so original 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.