TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mine did (27&28) and no fucks given to any InstaHUN that questions it or even agrees with it šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not sure youā€™re supposed to look like youā€™re having a seizure whilst youā€™re hula hooping like a 4 year old

and whatā€™s with the mannequin video stills?? She makes Kathy Bates character in Misery look positively Disney esque

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fashion guru is back and it seems the red and green festive clothes and the brown and orange autumnal clothes have been replaced with pastels for spring. And don't forget to always tuck tops into leggings šŸ¤£šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
She is an absolute fruit loop. It's still winter and she's cutting about like it's spring now. She must live in a different time zone from the rest of us.

• Haha
ā€œMy account will be low key just like meā€
Cut to videos of her furiously hooping in a push up bra
Sheā€™s absolutely bleeping desperate. Her family must be so embarassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m actually surprised that she managed 3 weeks off the gram, she has said that she is not bothered about growing her account on one of her stories, thatā€™s okay then as sheā€™s now loosing 100ā€™s of followers per day!!!!!!!!!

I think it's hilarious when she posts all about her new clothes and tells everyone that she got them in sale but they have only got a few left or are sold out šŸ˜‚ why bother?! Most people choose their own clothes and don't need advice on what to wear by a wannabe influenceršŸ˜‚ she thinks she is famous.

• Haha
Theres been a huge fire in tiverton, its been burning all night. Right opposite where Adam works. But here, look at what I bought ..

Reactions: 2
The hooping gives me the ick she has no rhythm what's so ever...she's so cringe šŸ˜¬

She looks almost like a doll/mannequin in the first shot, I donā€™t understand why you would do that! #ditchthefilterslove
Not using filters lasted all of 2 minutes...not a very good role model to her daughter she should teach her to love herself no matter what anyone thinks but I guess this is the new normal

If you need a laugh today watch her latest reel with no sound...I nearly peed my pants. Please don't film anymore hooping you look a dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't recall her having COVID last year?! She really is the dying swan though. I had it at Christmas felt like tit for 1 day but still managed to accomplish chores around house and not lounge sprawled over the couch with my vitamin concoction. She's a twit.

She was heavily trolled for having no rhythm ? Nothingā€™s changed you utter crank pot, you still look tit, in fact you look like youā€™re on acid ā€¦ but you play the pity card

sick bed ?? Sheā€™s not man with man flu
If she feels like she wants to film herself so she can see her progress go for it but putting it on line for attention is another people are gonna have opinions especially when it shows she has no rhythm

She's not got much else to show though now. The seasonal freebies have stopped coming her way at the moment. Just waiting for her to tell us all how she absolutely loves Easter and she'll be getting gifted glass bleeping bunnies next.

• Haha
She's not got much else to show though now. The seasonal freebies have stopped coming her way at the moment. Just waiting for her to tell us all how she absolutely loves Easter and she'll be getting gifted glass bleeping bunnies next.
What about the new guest room, there looked to be a new blind when she quickly mentioned that the room had a makeover; just waiting on the new light fitting and then she will probably reveal šŸ™„

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.