TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Firstly dresses to match the seasons now will only drink hot chocolate to match the seasons. She can't wait to have a festive hot choc once Halloween is over 🤦🏻‍♀️

How did she not catch fire at that crappy street thing ? She lives in highly flammable cheap attire

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Back to buying followers again 😬after telling everyone that doesn't like her content to unfollow well it back fired a bit didn't it.

Reactions: 2
She's quite happy to keep grabbing freebies upon freebies though isn't she.
The freebies allows her to nit psned much all in the name of having her kids a lovely upbringing. She'll be scabbing holidays next

Back to buying followers again 😬after telling everyone that doesn't like her content to unfollow well it back fired a bit didn't it.
That’s standard for the Instahuns, most of the accounts have approximately 25% or more bot followers!

She's quite happy to keep grabbing freebies upon freebies though isn't she.
The freebies allows her to nit psned much all in the name of having her kids a lovely upbringing. She'll be scabbing holidays next
I am sure she was gifted a holiday about 3/4 years ago, it was in her highlights and then she had a massive clear out and it was gone.

We are introducing another colour into our white Christmas theme.

She is genuinely dull as dishwater and her stories. I just can’t deal with the cheapness. Even trotters independent traders had more classy tat than her.

She even chooses to posts probably one of the worst le creuset products…

If she was a Londoner, she’d be a down and out chav.

• Haha
All those clothes look cheap and nasty
Also why is she dressing like a 7 year old?

Holding off for Christmas tree but dressed like a giant Christmas tree🤨 folk must be ripping the mince out of her behind her back. Imagine rocking up to the school dressed like she's just come from Santa's workshop. I honestly despair 😳

• Haha
I see that she is now a brand ambassador for little love of mine - swiftly unfollowed that junk

Wasn’t she in bed with WeRChristmas last year ? But … I wouldn’t know who’s worse out of them. It would be like, who’s better ? Franco or Mousolini

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Holding off for Christmas tree but dressed like a giant Christmas tree🤨 folk must be ripping the mince out of her behind her back. Imagine rocking up to the school dressed like she's just come from Santa's workshop. I honestly despair 😳
I was just thinking this😅was she actually at her work dressed up as Mrs Claus yesterday🤣🤣🤣😬😬all for some likes on the gram eh folks 😳

• Haha
Imagine turning up to work in the local council office with your thigh high boots and miniskirt every day - what must they think of her ffs.
Au naturel/ no filter going well then......

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I see that she is now a brand ambassador for little love of mine - swiftly unfollowed that junk

Wasn’t she in bed with WeRChristmas last year ? But … I wouldn’t know who’s worse out of them. It would be like, who’s better ? Franco or Mousolini
WeRchristmas have moved on, Ceydashome & the Grayhome to name a couple off the top of my head. They have a much better engagement rate than our Linzi 🤷🏼‍♀️

@Emmie81 she is still in bed with this company 🤣

Ad paint for Max‘s old bedroom along with the gifted carpet, waiting on blinds which no doubt will be gifted. I do wonder if she will purchase anything for this bedroom or just wait for the freebies to come!!!!!!!

The amount of Ad/Pr/free I work with this company products she has received in the last 2 weeks, unbelievable.

I think the AD/AFF links put a lot of people off, I personally wouldn’t click on any links that any influencer advertises as I wouldn’t line any of their greedy pockets.

Attachments

I'm not Stella McCartney by any means but that hat looks hideous but she's 'obsessed' with it, and did she get dressed in the dark?
What colour do you think she'll start obsessing over in January?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.