TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she lives in a new build with rooms the size of shoe boxes and 2 kids - just WHERE is she keeping all of this stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And she lives in a new build with rooms the size of shoe boxes and 2 kids - just WHERE is she keeping all of this stuff?

The house looks grim TBH, cheaply built, rushed and on an estate where you’d feel your neighbours breath on your neck.

The white and red candy cane look … and no disrespect if anyone has it this year but … NO, just no

What the duck is Swan, the equivalent of Elizabeth duke for Argos ??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where is the tree, it is so busy it hurts my eyes 🤣 less is more and that applies to all the instahuns who pack the trees to capacity for the gram and validation.

What happened to stylish, elegant & classy before Instagram came along 😆

Reactions: 1
Who honestly can be arsed with moving the same tit around the house just to get a picture on Instagram. You either want it all in the lounge or bedroom or kitchen. Just place it and leave it there

so now she's advertising a load of shite she's NOT EVEN TRIED. all that Elf branded tat. 'ohhh I want these click here/ swipe up' grabby grabby grabby

• Haha
If the Jeremy Kyle TV show was an influencer instahun, it would be polyester Lindsay (even her name spelling oozes cheapness)

She must be regretting spelling her name that silly teenage way now at her age... I wonder at what point you change it back. Imagine an 80 yr old called 'Linzi'ffs

google linzi hubbard myspace if anyone wants to see some classy pics :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Sorry if any of you own these beauties 🤢 my god they are so trashy 🤷🏼‍♀️ why would you!!!!!
What wizard fuckery are those ?

is she genuinely a sandwich short? If she lived in a major city, someone would literally flip her a fiver for a quick blowie

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.