TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Date day ??? Is that code for turning tricks day in my 50p polyester dynasty top?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
the bleeping lip liner on that.... lolllll
well lets see if this insta hiatus lasts as long as her filter hiatus did....... what was that 3 days???

• Haha
She is sooooo dramatic in her stories saying she's taking a break. Nae bother Linz got it from story number 1 that you were coming off for a while. I'll miss seeing the tit show that is her candy cane horror.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
7 stories to tell us that she’s taking a break until 2022 🙄

And the girl crush with Macy Blakewell continues, didn’t our Linz order a sweatshirt with Harvard on, if I remember it was baggy and shapeless and far too big for her.
She totally did too. She must think her followers are stupid.
She has the most random dress sense I've ever seen. She's like an overgrown child.

the self importance in wannabe Mrs Fester is strong …. I can see her getting a £30 shien voucher, a new hula hoop, a new coffee mug for those Snowy January days so that her 212k bought bots can not see her make yet another bleeping coffee.
I hope instaHUNS die an online business death in 2022 - each and every grey, white and barbie pink bleep can go part to their “dream” jobs in the real world - what was it again, working for Torquay council as an admin tea maker ?

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣Cringiest person on the whole of Instagram, taking a break will you take a break from buying 100s of followers every day😳🤦‍♀️🙄

🤣🤣🤣🤣Cringiest person on the whole of Instagram, taking a break will you take a break from buying 100s of followers every day😳🤦‍♀️🙄
The bots are being drip fed on a daily basis according to Social Blade, now we all know that when an insta-hun takes a break they loose followers (FACT) !!!!!!!!!!!

My guess for her xmas list
  • MAC polyfilla foundation
  • Some ugg slippers
  • Wax melt plug in thing
  • One of those handbags with the little dog on them or a Kate Spade
  • Very strong perfume
  • A ring light for being an influenza

• Haha
Only a few days ago she was signing off for Christmas but had to come on and show a posed pic in her leather leggings again 😴😴

• Haha
Rushed straight here when I seen she had posted.😂
Me too, posing in her Macy Blackwell inspired PVC leggings and necklace. I hate those bloody hats with the 2 pom poms on grown women.

She‘s been on IG as following a few new accounts and unfollowed some.

• Haha
So I see cat woman couldn't keep away 😂 so funny with her pretend messages about everyone asking of she was okay😂 I'm sure a missing persons case was launched for u Linz 😂 #deluded

• Haha
Seen more life in a corpse …
And she looks like a lady boy in that picture

• Haha
have you ever seen such a bleeping drama about taking a few days off social media 'I love you all xxx this is not the end, just a break xxx' literally nobody cares hun

• Haha
have you ever seen such a bleeping drama about taking a few days off social media 'I love you all xxx this is not the end, just a break xxx' literally nobody cares hun
Errr no, but if your an instahun and not documenting daily what a boring and empty life you lead you do loose followers 😂🤣😆 saying that, she has been on following new accounts and deleting!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.