TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sultry posts.......the tits are back out and you are skinny.......with a glass of something..........a break from the sultry and now we are having to see them again.......put them away love/hun and sit in your new sofa.......drink your pumpkin spice late and paint your pumpkins.........Insta isn’t the place for full on cleavage! πŸ€’πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸŽƒπŸ₯‚

Reactions: 2
The sultry posts.......the tits are back out and you are skinny.......with a glass of something..........a break from the sultry and now we are having to see them again.......put them away love/hun and sit in your new sofa.......drink your pumpkin spice late and paint your pumpkins.........Insta isn’t the place for full on cleavage! πŸ€’πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸŽƒπŸ₯‚
Just seen the story 😳 what’s all that about πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ has she had a few too many juices tonight πŸ·πŸ§‰πŸΈπŸΉπŸ»πŸ₯ƒπŸΊ

Reactions: 1
Love her story tonight 'I definitely wouldn't suit fillers or botox' guarantee 100% she will have botox within a few years. She is SO the type to get a face full!

• Haha
Love her story tonight 'I definitely wouldn't suit fillers or botox' guarantee 100% she will have botox within a few years. She is SO the type to get a face full!
Her photos are that filtered, we wouldn’t see how she was aging πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

Notice how quiet the stories are when their not plugging the latest freebie/AD/PR gift. They lack content unless it involves a product to showcase on the gram.

lollllllll how desperate
Breathing in - check
sticking tits out - check
cropped belly top - check
fake eyes and lips filter - check

Seriously what is she teaching her young daughter? Apart to grow up with anorexia or body dysmorphia. I wouldn't even want my daughter looking at profiles like this online, let alone actually modelling it for her. Just awful.

• Haha
lollllllll how desperate
Breathing in - check
sticking tits out - check
cropped belly top - check
fake eyes and lips filter - check

Seriously what is she teaching her young daughter? Apart to grow up with anorexia or body dysmorphia. I wouldn't even want my daughter looking at profiles like this online, let alone actually modelling it for her. Just awful.
It does make you wonder, I agree it doesn’t sit right with me either; pouting and modelling on an interiors account πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Oh, do we think they could be talking about Linzi’s bespoke old bed, the account is in Devon; if it is it’s not top secret anymore!!! You read it here first ladies πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Attachments

• Haha
It does make you wonder, I agree it doesn’t sit right with me either; pouting and modelling on an interiors account πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Oh, do we think they could be talking about Linzi’s bespoke old bed, the account is in Devon; if it is it’s not top secret anymore!!! You read it here first ladies πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†
Keep us in the loop!!! The captions are almost the same too!

• Haha
Keep us in the loop!!! The captions are almost the same too!
Will do πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

The recipient of the bed IF my instinct is correct does appear to be commentating a lot on Linzi’s grid posts. Could just be a coincidence, but I don’t think so 🀭

• Haha
Oh god just caught up I wasn't getting notifications about this thread πŸ™„mortified she's selling her stuff on fb too😳didn't take long for her to be posing about again too did it πŸ‘€

Reactions: 3
Oh god just caught up I wasn't getting notifications about this thread πŸ™„mortified she's selling her stuff on fb too😳didn't take long for her to be posing about again too did it πŸ‘€
Beggars belief doesn’t it, some of the items were only a matter of weeks old; why accept them? She obviously never really wanted them, makes great content for the gram.

I can't work out the ladies first name to see if they are friends and she's local lol.
I don’t know her name and her account has under 10,000 followers, so have to be mindful of comments on here.

Last edited:
Bloody Christmas again πŸ™„ πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Thank you Linz I’ve missed the gifted/AD/PR or whatever you call them stories, personally it’s another freebie enough said.

Now I did buy 4 tins of Quality Street, Heroes, Celebrations & Roses; thought I’d get a little bit organised this year. Now I know why in previous years I leave the sweets to the last week, last night we opened tin no 4 πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ™„πŸ˜†

Attachments

why do influenzas ALWAYS take photos from that angle where their body looks small. it's so obvious!
When she bought that mustard dress, it looked huge and there was masses of material. Probably a teeny, weeny bit of photoshopping πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ who knows, but they all do it with the cocked leg πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Fir you @Houseplantkiller πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†

Advertising her latest gifted cardi, Ebay less than £15.00 😳

£25 and we can all use her 10% code, bloody rip off 🀬

Attachments

Last edited:
the cocked leg - like a pony doing dressage :LOL:

Are we ready for the xmas tree ? let me guess..... white tree.... white decs..... ground. breaking.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.