TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, quick she needs a new mattress 🤣😂 I can recommend a Tempur mattress for an excellent nights sleep.

She puts herself under such immense pressure for the gram, is it really worth it?

Her anxiety levels were through the roof last week, not that people are commentating that the bed is a ringer for Cedna’s, her anxiety will be off the scale.

Reactions: 1
Today’s happy post 🙄 which was an absolute steal as no money changed hands, she does love her gifts 🤣😂🤣😂
New gifted items every single day! Also really gutted that I bought from this Seller a little while ago - won’t be doing that again!

New gifted items every single day! Also really gutted that I bought from this Seller a little while ago - won’t be doing that again!
Another seller added to the list 😬

All of her stories are regarding AD/PR/GIFTS that she has been kindly sent or she is tagging companies on her stories regarding a product she has seen & liked 🙄

I was thinking back to her bedroom and I do believe that the following items were gifted :-

Bed
Ceiling Light
Bedside Lights
Bedside Cabinets
Curtains
Radiator cover
Blinds
Duvet
Bedding
Cushions
Coasters

Looking at this list I would say she purchased her curtain pole, carpet & pillows, when you look at this it is unbelievable how many items she is gifted.

Reactions: 2
It’s Thursday you lovely ladies and that means what 🤭 the unveiling of the new sofa, this ones a first as she’s never seen this sofa in the colour that she has chosen on Instagram 🙄

We have a new fall trend for IG, inspired by our Linz. Glass pumpkins stuffed with fake flowers and sometimes they have lights.

Attachments

50 SHADES IF WHITE 🤣😂😆 it’s probably her camera.

I knew it 🤭 as when she started her journey on IG she wanted it then, but she went with a much cheaper sofa.

Gutted as I have that sofa in the mink version, we have had it for about 4 years. Way before it became popular on IG in the grey and before you Linz 🤪; we debated between the mink and oyster.

Going to great lengths to let everyone know that she has purchased it, as if DFS would gift her 🙄

What’s the betting Linzi’s anxiety will be through the roof regarding the kids wandering around and climbing over the sofa with their flavoured drinks, mucky fingers on the arms, prinny clawing at it; heaven forbid 😳

Introducing LINZI our aspiring interior designer, the only colour palette I work with is white, sorry guys 🤣😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
And another thing I cannot stand the chopped cushion faze on IG, it does my head in; it is so last year doll 🤣😂🙄

LOLLLLLL so funny who the f does she think she is? "introducing the"... it's not even a launch or an introduction, it's literally just a new pice of furniture. Calm down love. I might buy a new pan and do a big 'introducing' reveal on my page with a countdown for a week..... :ROFLMAO:
She has definitely filtered the duck out of it, it is not that colour IRL. And what's going on with the cushions, why has she made them all look like cats heads? so weird .

• Haha
It’s been a very quiet week for happy gifts, today was good and we received another dreamy white candle from the Wild Botanist.

Its hard to read the AD on the story, anyone would think she was trying to hide the fact that the candle was gifted.

Attachments

There isn’t a day that goes by without some kind of gift or ad from her. We all know you don’t buy anything yourself Linz, just bloody declare it and play by the rules!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.