TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand why she doesn’t have many clothes, I‘m sure the Miss Whiplash boots were gifted a couple of years ago. She purchases very little for the home as the majority of it is AD/PR, GIFTED, COLLABORATION or FREE, her wardrobe should be bursting at the seams with beautiful clothes, footwear & bags.

How can someone look so different in these 2 pictures 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hold the horses @Houseplantkiller we have an exciting collab 🥱

Attachments

The latest from our Linz taking a leaf out of the Grinch’s book 🙄

Sorry to disappoint but I’m really not jealous of a facist who supports Nigel Farage and UKIP 🤷🏻‍♀️

CC83717E-7B2A-4317-81D4-BE63C1BBEAAE.png

Reactions: 2
Hmm yes she's a true right wing anti -immigration Farage supporter - that's not 'kind', is it Linz??

Confused by her definition of trolling - has anyone insulted her on her page or harassed her? I don't think that people gossiping about her lack of taste, unkind politics or shady advertising practices, on a gossip website counts.... That's not trolling.

Well done on blurring the other Lady's face out btw.

And yes can't wait to see the rug :rolleyes: my money is on some kind of white round sparkly fluffy thing to go under the xmas tree.

And yes can't wait to see the rug :rolleyes: my money is on some kind of white round sparkly fluffy thing to go under the xmas tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is there no end to Linz’s talents, I now have to add chef 🥱 chicken curry with a packet sauce 🙄 right, which one of you wanted the recipe as she’s kindly provided a swipe up.

Nobody’s trolling her, has anyone wished her dead or the like, no; they all call trolls as they are so narcissistic and think they are so bloody important in their brick built new build on an estate overlooked by loads of other houses & breathe 😂🤣

Racict, not a nice trait Linzi; some of these poor immigrants and I have worked with them and what they have told me is totally heart breaking. They are very educated people such as a Doctors, Lawyers etc and have suffered such abuse & torture; they are usually mentally scared for life.

When you’ve finished having your lie down @purplepixie_3 this ones for you a new freebie tray and tea light holder; and the colour is white 😂🤣😆🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

omg ive been waiting for this thread for months, there was one before for linzi but it vanished.
what has she been upto today? ive not looked

Reactions: 1
Oh my days I have just spat my tea out looking at her stories. Giving a shout out to Lee Sherrington for all the advice and support she has had from her.
It just shows how the fake insta huns stick together.
Lee Sherrington apparently likes to scream trolls a awful lot.

More attention seeking drama.
so she won't be on insta as its her sisters wedding lets bet she does come on to pose in her outfit
Screenshot_20201016-081142_Instagram.jpg

its her birthday guys just incase you missed her 500 birthday posts. what an attention seeking sap.

makes me laugh so much when someone shares a post they're tagged in. It's soooo attention seeking! why can't you just graciously accept the birthday wishes instead of reposting them for all to see! 'look hoe popular I am!" Imagine as a facebook user, if you shared every single post when someone wished you happy birthday :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
makes me laugh so much when someone shares a post they're tagged in. It's soooo attention seeking! why can't you just graciously accept the birthday wishes instead of reposting them for all to see! 'look hoe popular I am!" Imagine as a facebook user, if you shared every single post when someone wished you happy birthday :ROFLMAO:
I thought these lot all share each other’s posts, and find any reason to tag other accounts that have a large following, so that it boosts up their engagement... Then the algorithm send more accounts their way as a suggested follow? (‘Might be wrong tho, as I’m no wizz on the gram)

otherwise they would have to spend their penny’s dare I say it..... maybe il whisper it..... buying them lol ;)

for me most of these pages/accounts are just trying to manipulate people into thinking they are something that they aren’t 😬

yet Linzi wont focus on family life as shes too busy a) looking at herself on her phone screen b) taking pics of her tacky af house c) trying to boost her ego
imagine being fortunate enough to have children but then sat on your phone all day not interacting with them!
Screenshot_20201023-072430_Instagram.jpg

if that's not a massive hint for a #GIFT then I don't know what is...... why relentlessly tag M&S? sooooooo obvious she's hoping to get a refund/ paid for then she can advertise it for xmas day.

The unveiling of a Linzi’s old bed, the recipient I cannot name as she has under 10k followers, don’t want to be a rule breaker 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

She constantly tags them, even when she’s purchased a dine in fir £12.00;🙄

@Harvey27 👋🏻👍🏻 this thread is nearly as good as themarklandhome 😂🤣😆
You can see their account name at the top of that screenshot 🤣

The unveiling of a Linzi’s old bed, the recipient I cannot name as she has under 10k followers, don’t want to be a rule breaker 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

She constantly tags them, even when she’s purchased a dine in fir £12.00;🙄

@Harvey27 👋🏻👍🏻 this thread is nearly as good as themarklandhome 😂🤣😆
haha yep they are both begging for freebies

• Haha
omg why would you put such a massive cumbersome bed in such a tiny room? I mean it looked ridic in Linzi's small new build but that is just mental.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.