TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’s not disappointed today 😉 with her gifted/AD/PR gifts

New dressing table for Poppy

Little treasures pink box for Poppy

I wonder how many more freebies are forthcoming for Poppy’s room.

Made By Jasmin reed diffuser and candle

Advertising her footstool which was designed by her, it’s square and quilted like the bed, I don’t think there was much thought needed when she came up with the concept 🤷🏼‍♀️

omg why would you put such a massive cumbersome bed in such a tiny room? I mean it looked ridic in Linzi's small new build but that is just mental.
It was free 🤷🏼‍♀️ and needed a new home

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
What makes you think it was free?
Ha! do you know different?

She‘s been rumbled regarding Facebook Marketplace.

She put up a story about the bed and it needed to be collected from Devon, I just assumed it was free. She then ran a story about how kind people were and there was beer for Adam, sweets for the kids and can’t remember what was bought for Linzi. I just assumed it was the recipients of the new bed.

Ha! do you know different?

She‘s been rumbled regarding Facebook Marketplace.

She put up a story about the bed and it needed to be collected from Devon, I just assumed it was free. She then ran a story about how kind people were and there was beer for Adam, sweets for the kids and can’t remember what was bought for Linzi. I just assumed it was the recipients of the new bed.
It was advertised for £500 I believe!

• Wow
It was advertised for £500 I believe!
OMG, I am shocked that she could sell it for that amount.

I bet she’s the talk of Tiverton, how greedy and grabby is that.

Where is she advertising her freebies now, Facebook must be a no, no 😂🤣

No wonder she can’t sleep at night, I sleep like a baby Linzi as I’m not begging companies for products.

Today we have a white dreamy tree skirt, tacky Angel wings & faux flowers which were an AD/PR gift.

Linzi has kindly provided a swipe up for the tree skirt so that we can all find it on the website, at only £49.99; it’s a steal 😳

Today she visited B & M and spent the princely sum of £3.00 on a beautiful pearlescent stag and a white Teddy bedding set for £24.99.

The bedding she purchased was double the price of the cream one that she has already, why she felt the need to tell us this; who knows as the cream set was previously gifted 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Today we have a white dreamy tree skirt, tacky Angel wings & faux flowers which were an AD/PR gift.

Linzi has kindly provided a swipe up for the tree skirt so that we can all find it on the website, at only £49.99; it’s a steal 😳

Today she visited B & M and spent the princely sum of £3.00 on a beautiful pearlescent stag and a white Teddy bedding set for £24.99.

The bedding she purchased was double the price of the cream one that she has already, why she felt the need to tell us this; who knows as the cream set was previously gifted 🤷🏼‍♀️
oh hello fancy seeing you on here 😂
another Tacky AF house. with whats going to be a chavtastic xmas tree

• Haha
wtf ok I'm going to sound really stuck up here, but how the duck can she have spent half of 24.99 on a (king sized) bedding set? so her duvet cover costs 12.50? Imagine how tit it must be. Hope she doesn't have any candles anywhere near it.
Seriously I just got some new linen bedding online for £75 and I thought that was a bargain!

and those bleeping angel wings.... I just can't deal...... her house looks like an explosion in a pound shop ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
wtf ok I'm going to sound really stuck up here, but how the duck can she have spent half of 24.99 on a (king sized) bedding set? so her duvet cover costs 12.50? Imagine how tit it must be. Hope she doesn't have any candles anywhere near it.
Seriously I just got some new linen bedding online for £75 and I thought that was a bargain!

and those bleeping angel wings.... I just can't deal...... her house looks like an explosion in a pound shop ffs
The gifted set was a bargain price of £11.99, Linzi paid £24.99 for the white set with own money; she stated that the one she bought was double the price of the gifted one.

I’m with you, only buy quality bedding, can’t be doing with cheap tat 😆😂🤣

shes another chav who has a house thats kitted out with B&M's finest cheap tat

• Haha
shes another chav who has a house thats kitted out with B&M's finest cheap tat
B & M haul, they all do them on IG; what is that all about 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hinch is one of the worst with her Poundland & B & M hauls, trying to be relatable 🙄

It's gross, I think if you're in that position you have a responsibility to encourage sustainable and local buying. Not just 'buy as much cheap plastic tat as you can that will be replaced with more tat and in landfill in a year'.

Did anyone see her stories yesterday? Having to go to her mum's to watch the press conference re lockdown as she was so scared to watch it?

Honestly this just shows how her 'perfect little insta home' is such bullshit. perhaps she could spare a thought for the poor refugees living in tents in the mud whom she votes to keep in that position, before flapping about having to spend a month in her safe clean 'glam, designer influenced' home whilst having an income, family support and the kids are at school. I honestly think she needs to get some professional help to keep things in perspective, can't be good for the kids, their mum having this level of anxiety. I'm starting to feel sorry for them all!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her stories yesterday? Having to go to her mum's to watch the press conference re lockdown as she was so scared to watch it?

Honestly this just shows how her 'perfect little insta home' is such bullshit. perhaps she could spare a thought for the poor refugees living in tents in the mud whom she votes to keep in that position, before flapping about having to spend a month in her safe clean 'glam, designer influenced' home whilst having an income, family support and the kids are at school. I honestly think she needs to get some professional help to keep things in perspective, can't be good for the kids, their mum having this level of anxiety. I'm starting to feel sorry for them all!
She wasn’t like this when she started her IG journey! They put their selves under so much pressure for the gram and she constantly overthinks everything.

Apparently she had an episode before, what I find very strange was her ability to post on her account every couple of days; surely if you were struggling your social media account would be the last thing that you would be concerned about. You would be more concerned about getting better.

What was with the ordering Christmas dinner from @marksandspencerfoodpr in October; not forgetting to tag them 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Jesus, it’s a glorified roast that you have on a weekly basis,

Personally she needs to step away from social media, they cannot go one day without adding to their stories or grid.

Fact, she is shocked that she has a thread on tattle; why me?

Fact, she has been reported to ASA for not declaring her stories and grid posts correctly regarding all the items that she is gifted.

Fact, rumbled selling all her gifted items on Facebook Marketplace, some of the items only weeks old.

Fact, tagging companies declaring that she needs a certain item, following week it arrives as a AD/PR, COLLABORATION, FREEBIE.

Last edited:
Just a thought, do you think all of these people with fake chanel signs all over their house go around with obviously fake nike trainers etc on? or buy a crap car and stick a merc badge on it?

• Haha
Just a thought, do you think all of these people with fake chanel signs all over their house go around with obviously fake nike trainers etc on? or buy a crap car and stick a merc badge on it?
Love it 🤣😆 wouldn’t be surprised.

Omg what is she, like, 5 years old ? 'The candy canes ARE exclusive because they're beige pink instead of pink' what the actual hell...... get a life linz..... I actually missed that teenage drama because I was too busy snorting laughing at her describing the cheap tacky sparkly mug as 'out of this worrrrllllddd'

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.