TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the new guest room, there looked to be a new blind when she quickly mentioned that the room had a makeover; just waiting on the new light fitting and then she will probably reveal ๐Ÿ™„
Just show it Jesus its only a light shade that's missing...dragging it out for content again. It will be as boring as she is

duck me the new hooping video, I am โšฐ just showed the husband and he said looks like she is having a seizure. Throwing in some hand movements to try and look like a better dancer. How is she so wooden?!!!!

Reactions: 1
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just can't stop laughing at that hooping reel๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ for the love of god make it stop ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Jesus bleeping Christ, what on earth was that epileptic tit โ€ฆ

when youโ€™re having a bad day ladies, just remember youโ€™re not hooping in your bobble hat in the of SW England and your life isnโ€™t as bad as that shiteโ€ฆ.

She needs to get a fwend

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How the duck she hasnโ€™t jumped on hooping being mentioned as the new exercise craze on morning tv yet is astounding - thought sheโ€™d be all over it like a nun in a cucumber field

• Haha
Nun in a cucumber field ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‚

Probably more concerned at the amount of followers that she is loosing!

Hats off to you Linzi for unfollowing that vile racist, homophobic, fat shaming & anti Semiti lowlife Gemna from themarklandhome, wonder if sheโ€™s still got your back; I doubt it love!

Gemma is only concerned about number 1.

Attachments

๐ŸŽต I love myself I want you to love me๐ŸŽต
who the duck wears a push up bra to work out in? You need to strap those bad boys down not push them under yr chin

i couldnโ€™t give a tit that sheโ€™s trying to make flat pancakes look the heads of the Mitchell bros but her hooping ?? She looks like a spice addict having an seizure !!!
She is an absolute embarrassment and her crotch gremlins will see that tit when theyโ€™re older

• Haha
If you need a laugh on a deary Wednesday the latest hooping story will sort you right out!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
HEAVVVYYYYYYY on the filters today calm down hun. Your face is actually unrecognisable. How fucked up must it be to envisage yourself like that then look in the mirror and see your actual face. Also - 'it's so cold today so I'm wearing leggings and a tight skimpy top'...........

• Haha
HEAVVVYYYYYYY on the filters today calm down hun. Your face is actually unrecognisable. How fucked up must it be to envisage yourself like that then look in the mirror and see your actual face. Also - 'it's so cold today so I'm wearing leggings and a tight skimpy top'...........
Oh wow ๐Ÿ˜ฏ has she worn the leggings and skimpy top to work at the council office?

God forbid she wears something that doesn't show off how hard she works on her dieting.
Do you think she walks around in public in that pose sucking her belly in, chest out, sideways like a crab? must take her ages to get anywhere....

• Haha
Jeezo!! Jaunting about like it's spring now with her silly wee girl skirt. Now's the time to be wearing all your winter purchases, or did the shein numbers fall apart after 1 wash?
Also brush your bleeping hair and get a good few inches cut off it.
She's maybe waiting for a hairdresser to give her another freebie๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
On the beg for a cake now? Do what every normal person does and look online. Beggy witch ๐Ÿ˜ก

• Haha
The bleeping spring tit has annoyed me so much. Calm down it's still winter. This is the time she should be wearing all those cheap winter jumpers she bought but no she's kicking about in spring attire๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿป you couldn't script it. She's a total embarrassment!
Next month she'll be cutting about in crop tops and shorts. You couldn't paint a red neck on her.

• Haha
Her obsession with Macy blackwell is getting worse
Most definitely, I would say that Macyโ€˜s account is very polished and she knows her target audience.

Her obsession with Macy blackwell is getting worse
Agreed, but Macy is very polished with her account and knows which direction she needs to go.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.