TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the actual duck is the nigella voice on her taste card stories? 🤣 What a melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Seriously Linzi you really are a wet wipe...
Says she's behind on housework but is gonna film a reel so people can watch how she tidies her house. Jesus man just clean it we don't need to see it we know how to clean our houses.
Goes to home bargains as she wants some seasonal yes seasonal cleaning products to go with her seasonal clothes. It's all about the pastels at the minute don't you know.
I swear she only ever does it on a Sunday night in bed with the lights off! Little miss prim

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Says she's behind on housework but is gonna film a reel so people can watch how she tidies her house. Jesus man just clean it we don't need to see it we know how to clean our houses.
Goes to home bargains as she wants some seasonal yes seasonal cleaning products to go with her seasonal clothes. It's all about the pastels at the minute don't you know.
I swear she only ever does it on a Sunday night in bed with the lights off! Little miss prim
Not even her local Home Bargains. Love to know where she drove off too..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😆🤣😂 I think she might have been paid to do the seasonal cleaning products reel, a few of the insta huns have done them 🙄

Sunday night, oh the vision 😈

Not even her local Home Bargains. Love to know where she drove off too..
I think it was Exmouth, as it’s a much bigger store 🤷🏼‍♀️

Apparently we are all jealous 🤣 gossip has been on the go since day 1. Everyone has an opinion and always will. If it's affecting you so much get the duck off insta, but no you enjoy the arse licking, money and loads of freebies way to much. Materialism must mean more important to her than her own mental health.

Attachments

• Haha
Apparently we are all jealous 🤣 gossip has been on the go since day 1. Everyone has an opinion and always will. If it's affecting you so much get the duck off insta, but no you enjoy the arse licking, money and loads of freebies way to much. Materialism must mean more important to her than her own mental health.
Wrong thread @Ellejay81 but so true for a lot of influenzas!!!!!!

No she commented on her post saying she too has had a terrible time with trolls 🥱 Linz loves to play victim.

No she commented on her post saying she too has had a terrible time with trolls 🥱 Linz loves to play victim.
Just watched, discussing her account on a forum is NOT trolling!

Messaging her through her DM’S or email address IS trolling!

When you put yourself and your whole life on social media, be prepared for people to critique you, to comment on your latest amazing freebie that has cost 100’s of pounds that you cannot live without as it’s amazing etc; outfit, make up and hair choices.

The problem is that they read their tattle threads and don’t like or agree with what they read, they then put up a post/story and then cry troll.

If it is that bad, take a break; IG isn’t what is was and the bubble will burst.

Just watched, discussing her account on a forum is NOT trolling!

Messaging her through her DM’S or email address IS trolling!

When you put yourself and your whole life on social media, be prepared for people to critique you, to comment on your latest amazing freebie that has cost 100’s of pounds that you cannot live without as it’s amazing etc; outfit, make up and hair choices.

The problem is that they read their tattle threads and don’t like or agree with what they read, they then put up a post/story and then cry troll.

If it is that bad, take a break; IG isn’t what is was and the bubble will burst.
👏 Exactly this..

Sharing a tagged story of the monkey hula hooping, clearly showing that the poor animal is wearing a collar and has probably been beaten into submission.

This is NOT funny, but in my mind is clearly animal abuse; they were not put on our planet to be ridiculed and made to do things that are so unnatural for them.

Attachments

What's with the deranged stare into the camera today in the car? 😂 she's a strange character!

• Haha
Has she been trolled or has she been reading about herself on tattle again?!

Gets herself a pair of Dr martens and changes everything about herself to go with them 🤣
Midlife crisis much 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so now she's a witch. all into black and goth stuff. bit different from her white fluffy chav palace.... wonder which 'authentic' direction her interiors are going to go in next..........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
so now she's a witch. all into black and goth stuff. bit different from her white fluffy chav palace.... wonder which 'authentic' direction her interiors are going to go in next..........
Stepping back and no longer under contract with companies for gifted items.

I read that she has been finding her account mentally exhausting, to be honest it’s the best thing that she can do if it is affecting her daily life; which I suspect that it has.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.