TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stepping back and no longer under contract with companies for gifted items.

I read that she has been finding her account mentally exhausting, to be honest it’s the best thing that she can do if it is affecting her daily life; which I suspect that it has.
Did she post this today?

Reactions: 1
Ahh I Unfollowed I couldn't watch anymore and didn't want to look at the story's👀 but I like to have a wee nose now and again 🤣

Those goth clothes aren't very spring like I thought she was all about dressing to match the seasons and was loving pastels but a pair of docs and she's gone all emo!

Reactions: 2
I think she'll miss all the freebies, either that or she'll be on the beg for some Gothic style furniture and decor. She'll be begging companies for glass skulls to put he crystals and bats into.

• Haha
I think she'll miss all the freebies, either that or she'll be on the beg for some Gothic style furniture and decor. She'll be begging companies for glass skulls to put he crystals and bats into.
Wonder if she will change the house now
, house doesn't go with the new vibe at all does it 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if she will change the house now
, house doesn't go with the new vibe at all does it 😅
Ye she'll ho from white to black. She'll ruin that place. I don't doubt she'll go private and leave insta. Mid life crisis stage

Good, let the boggle eyed bleep duck off with the bats and go back to hell

• Haha
She totally has a personality disorder. Wonder what her next phase will be?

Jesús cunting christ

i get that the husband, who sharn’t propose, resembles uncle fester but is there any need to morph into Morticia

• Haha
She'll have poor Adam on all fours with that on with an orange stuck in his mouth.

• Haha
I bet she can't wait for summer solstice she'll be at stonehenge dancing around in her flares and Fleetwood mac T waving her sage like glow sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I honestly think she's got some sort of personality disorder. she gets completely OBSESSED with a 'new me' about once a year..... greys..... whites..... neutrals..... autumn......now witches and crystals. It's really not psychologically normal.

• Haha
Well she's right about that. Constantly replacing her home with free tat & making a profit selling it on whilst half of the country is starving is very poor taste (almost as poor taste as a middle aged mum dressing as a sexy sabrina the teenage witch lol)

I can’t work out if it’s bipolar or multiple personality disorder. But there’s something there, nothing wrong with either. Would just explain all of the rationale behind her behaviour that’s quite frankly bizarre right now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.