TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, and that rust acrylic cardigan totally clashes with her tan polyester top.

her stories today are dreadful, how can she be so wooden and such a bimbo at the same time ….

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Agreed, and that rust acrylic cardigan totally clashes with her tan polyester top.

her stories today are dreadful, how can she be so wooden and such a bimbo at the same time ….

😂🤣😆 that cardigan is far too big for her, it’s bobbling up and has pulls on it. It absolutely does nothing for her, those bell sleeves are huge; maybe I’m missing something and that’s how it should look.

It’s good to see her buying clothes, they were so needed as at times last year she looked quite poor.

From July goes on and on about autumn going as far as hoping for rain...autumn is here shows us around her garden yet again 😴 and says its been lovely having the sun shining in October...been ramming autumal decorations down our throat then pulls out the Christmas decs. Slow down love you're just wishing yr life away for recognition from strangers on the internet

• Haha
From July goes on and on about autumn going as far as hoping for rain...autumn is here shows us around her garden yet again 😴 and says its been lovely having the sun shining in October...been ramming autumal decorations down our throat then pulls out the Christmas decs. Slow down love you're just wishing yr life away for recognition from strangers on the internet
Desperate for recognition as her engagement is very, very poor and she is loosing followers daily. I honestly can’t keep up with her and her ever changing weather moods.

Pulls out the FREE Christmas decs, the freebies have been a bit thin on the ground this last few weeks!!!!

Anyone notice that she hasn‘t mentioned the meet up in London tomorrow for all the insta huns or the Luxury Bed companies November party in Liverpool!!!

Attachments

Thought she'd dropped the filter? I take it she's just realised you can edit outside of insta and then upload. If she was just honest and said "I don't feel comfortable not using a filter so what you see isn't really me" I'd have more respect for her. But the constant saying one thing and doing another just pisses me off. This woman has some serious issues that she needs to deal with, it's almost like she thinks and acts like a 15 year old child when it comes to her CoNfIdEnCe. Maybe if she had the mindset of a 30+ year old professional woman like she so clearly wants to be, she wouldn't feel so offended when people tell her they don't like her outfits.

Wow, glad I got that out of my brain 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
came on here to comment the 'no filter' did't last long......
Everyone enjoying the riveting videos of her making an instant coffee ?

• Haha
came on here to comment the 'no filter' did't last long......
Everyone enjoying the riveting videos of her making an instant coffee ?
I‘m on the edge of my seat watching the coffee videos, i’ll take mine with a fresh cream doughnut please 😊

What was she waffling on about regarding the month of October which is her birthday month. According to Adam the whole of October is dedicated to her birthday, she’s out tomorrow and off next weekend with her sister to a Harry Potter event. Honestly 🤷🏼‍♀️ anyone would think that she has multiple things planned 🙄

Since when has Linzi had a porch, I think she means her overhead door canopy that you stand under 🙄

Love how she is pretending to not want to collaborate to make more money 😂 her account is so boring and she's not got anymore content anymore ( until the Christmas freebies start flying her way)
Folk are over her and her home now.

• Haha
Love how she is pretending to not want to collaborate to make more money 😂 her account is so boring and she's not got anymore content anymore ( until the Christmas freebies start flying her way)
Folk are over her and her home now.
You could be right 🤔

At the start of the year we were having a downstairs toilet makeover with new sink etc.

Lounge was having a firewall built and mini makeover.

No mention since.

Attachments

Followed her for a while, she has totally lost her way now with that autumnal crap, used to love her home account noticed I don't really see her posts or stories anymore, I had to search for her, that's the problem. When they buy fake followers they loose their original audience as the algorithm will show her stuff to the new people who are bots😳😝feel a bit sorry for her, worrying about insta followers and likes when she seems to have a lovely house and family😱

Followed her for a while, she has totally lost her way now with that autumnal crap, used to love her home account noticed I don't really see her posts or stories anymore, I had to search for her, that's the problem. When they buy fake followers they loose their original audience as the algorithm will show her stuff to the new people who are bots😳😝feel a bit sorry for her, worrying about insta followers and likes when she seems to have a lovely house and family😱
Thanks for the explanation about the bots & algorithm. Although our Linzi will say that she never buys followers, unless you are constantly changing up your home and purchasing items; you do run out of content and IG is very fickle. It’s not just her account that is loosing followers, there are many accounts who whinge that IG are hiding their posts/stories 🙄

Since when was colour coordinating clothes with the season a thing. Only wears brown and orange in autumn and is now on the hunt for green and red to match Christmas...!

• Haha
24 hour story of a full English at, you guessed it, a premier inn .
Insta hun goals is that 🤢

jeez wept, she’s so cheap and polyester

Can you imagine the electric shocks she got from ranting in her polyester with her not so £1,000 handbag but would spend that and more on a bleeping cat.

what’s with her rant today, hormonal with a rattle read or did someone slide in to her DMs with some hard truths

Attachments

• Haha
Can you imagine the electric shocks she got from ranting in her polyester with her not so £1,000 handbag but would spend that and more on a bleeping cat.

what’s with her rant today, hormonal with a rattle read or did someone slide in to her DMs with some hard truths
Someone's definitely had a read about herself this morning

• Haha
Jesús, I know it’s almost Halloween but that photo ? 😬😬. It’s the South West The Addams Family, The Alexander Family

Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 3
'not putting pressure on me or my home to fit the fads'
*rushes to B&M to buy 300 more white pumpkins to post on insta

• Haha
I itch from her poly hauls…

Who does insta hauls from TU or Shein … she is a simple soul that has zero clue

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.