TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not only does she have a jumper on when it’s still warm, she’s also got a vest/t shirt under it 😳 I’ve been down to the horse today and then gardening in the back garden with just a t shirt on, I don’t care who you are or if you suffer from circulation problems a jumper wasn’t needed today.

Attachments

wow, she’s promoting a lot of Little Love of Mine Alibaba toot isn’t she ?
And that polyester outfit … WTF is she thinking

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's so gormless. It's all attention seeking she's like a little girl. If she's not centre of attention she cries that she's unwell or hit anxiety. As a ploy for all her steeple to message her. Then she buys a few more bots too cheer herself up. Linzi just a word its not Autumn yet get out there and get a bit of colour on ur cheeks mite improve ur mood

She's so gormless. It's all attention seeking she's like a little girl. If she's not centre of attention she cries that she's unwell or hit anxiety. As a ploy for all her steeple to message her. Then she buys a few more bots too cheer herself up. Linzi just a word its not Autumn yet get out there and get a bit of colour on ur cheeks mite improve ur mood
The engagement isn‘t there, the stats show only 0.70%, the likes on her posts are also really down. IG is really quiet at the moment, all the huns are complaining and begging for likes. Anyone think the IG bubble is about to burst, people are so over these home accounts who think they are so important.

Reactions: 2
I hope so I hope all the bots get taken down to. Shows the buyers from the true accounts. Then mayb these foolish companies will stop sending these morons freebies

wow, she’s promoting a lot of Little Love of Mine Alibaba toot isn’t she ?
And that polyester outfit … WTF is she thinking
She certainly is 🤣😆😂 Chinese tat with the stupid inflated prices just like the Markland Home.

She is classless and the advertising of the tacky crap is too much. Use to follow LLOM until she called her snacking station the stacey snacking station and then realised that there was numerous alibaba type shite being flogged - it’s like trotters independent traders of the gram

• Haha
Wtf is that piece of “clothing” - I wouldn’t even sink to level of putting that in a clothes bin destined for a third world country.

you can smell the cheapness from here

The engagement isn‘t there, the stats show only 0.70%, the likes on her posts are also really down. IG is really quiet at the moment, all the huns are complaining and begging for likes. Anyone think the IG bubble is about to burst, people are so over these home accounts who think they are so important.
Think this is the reason for the whole ‘let’s expose the haterzzz and trolls’ chat going on with them all at the minute… trying to get their engagement up!
These threads have been here for how long but they’re all jumping on the bandwagon now giving it poor me 🙄🤣

Ever since she mentioned that she hates her hands ✋ I find myself trying to look at them more. The thing is I couldn't care less but can't stop wondering every time she does a face to face story 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Ever since she mentioned that she hates her hands ✋ I find myself trying to look at them more. The thing is I couldn't care less but can't stop wondering every time she does a face to face story 🤦🏻‍♀️
😂🤣 I did try, gave up after a while as they were flailing everywhere when she was storying her T shirt haul and then we we were treated to hair flicking and pulling. I am almost certain that she has painted them, perhaps a loyal follower messaged her this suggestion to stop her biting them 🤷🏼‍♀️

she doesn't get this influencing thing, meant to be 'aspirational'.......hun, videos of you spooning tit instant coffee into poundland mugs over a romantic soundtrack isn't aspirational

• Haha
14340371-9F4E-4A7F-AC0E-94165593FAD6.png
Anyone else think that the colours are completely washing her out? They’re just not complementary towards her skin at all! And the lipsticks just the icing on the vampire look

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.