TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the gormless look is her way of being sultry 🤪

Oh no, she’s only started with the bloody AFF links 🤬

Splashing the cash again on more new clothes, not sure I would have bought a different style of cardigan in a colour that I already had. I do totally understand Linzi as it’s a pumpkin spice colour and it’s your favourite season 🙄

Reactions: 1
I think the gormless look is her way of being sultry 🤪

Oh no, she’s only started with the bloody AFF links 🤬

Splashing the cash again on more new clothes, not sure I would have bought a different style of cardigan in a colour that I already had. I do totally understand Linzi as it’s a pumpkin spice colour and it’s your favourite season 🙄
Wait .. what did I miss? She has a fave season? Didn’t see that coming!!

• Haha
The colours clash!!! Stick to what you know hun… white and plain like, bit like your personality

• Haha
We had something like that in our caravan when I was a kid in the 80s

WTF is that… I’d sooner sleep in a cardboard box

• Haha
Sharing PTWM post now. That woman is awful. I wouldn't want to be getting friendly with her!

Sharing PTWM post now. That woman is awful. I wouldn't want to be getting friendly with her!
She is absolutely VILE, some of her stories are just 🤢

This last year has been hard on EVERYONE, if it’s all getting too much with the studying Linz; put your phone down and take a 6 month break from Instagram. It’s a little app on your phone where you post your life in squares and show a few stories, I know what I would do!!!!!!!!!

OMG, I am shocked that she has actually purchased from Next 😳 albeit pumpkin crap. These are all over IG, very quick to point out that she has been waiting over 2 weeks for the delivery.

Our Linzi has upgraded from Homesense & B & M 😆🤣😂

• Haha
I never get why influences dont keep their grid tidy and smaller with the higher post photos showing especially as she has 1000s of identical photo, engagement usually goes on your last 20 posts she should be keeping her high likes On the grid and reposting to story's to bump up the engagement and likes on previous I'm not even an influencer but I know that, or she could just delete all her bought followers and have a nice autumnal community 🤣and her engagement would shoot right up thank me Later lindz 😆

Reactions: 2
honestly imagine being a 'busy working mum' and managing to find time to make slow motion videos of lighting your crappy cheap candles with romantic music soundtracks......... she's lost the fuckin plot!

Also thigh high boots and roll neck jumper today! i've been sweating my tits off this afternoon! it. is. not. winter.

• Haha
Her engagement @Lovemaci is very low at 0.75%, Linzi like a lot of influencers has a lot of bought followers; unfortunately they do not interact with accounts fir obvious reasons 🤣😂

🤣😂😆 Don‘t forget that she has been studying for a further education qualification regarding her job @Houseplantkiller and felt the need to story this. It’s all for engagement, the queen of autumn is busting a gut to keep herself relevant.

If she’s not a fan of the hot, summer months why accept a £4,000 garden furniture set that’s not going to use, much the same as the egg chair 🙄 totally wasted.

I am certain that she jumped on the Olaplex bandwagon, not sure it’s working hun.

Attachments

She must be sweating her tits off in that jumper and tights. I live in Devon too and it's 22° 🥵 stop ramming Autumn down people's throats as we want warm weather for a little bit longer

Reactions: 4
She looks like a fud all dressed up with her big knits. Does she know it's still warm?! Honestly she rips my knitting 😡

She must be sweating her tits off in that jumper and tights. I live in Devon too and it's 22° 🥵 stop ramming Autumn down people's throats as we want warm weather for a little bit longer
Boiling isn't it! I've been in tiverton all day and it's roasting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.