TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not digging her out for wearing wrong seasonal clothes, I’m digging her out for her vile cheap clothes taste… is she a tad thin on the reddies, loves an admin job and is a little beggy Mitchell twit.

Im guessing these “snide remarks” are from locals who find her nauseating

Reactions: 1
Agreed @Emmie81 do we think she has one piece of conscious ethically made clothing ? Does she shite, sweatshop polyester all the way for our Linz, the absolute state of her wardrobe man….
Also did she share a story of someone calling her the wrong name? Lol 😂

Reactions: 2
She really is a chav at heart. She has zero personality at all. She looks like a right twit in that tracksuit and cap 🤣 it must be lovely for her to look in the mirror and see Gigi Hadid looking back at her! Self absorbed little chav.

• Haha
She was barely visible in her face to face stories today she just blended into the background, if she goes back to being blonde she'll be invisible!

• Haha
New here

what the Jeff is that dress?
do the twins have their in place to sit down at? Do they need to be out,for heavens sake. Inappropriate much!

• Haha
New here

what the Jeff is that dress?
do the twins have their in place to sit down at? Do they need to be out,for heavens sake. Inappropriate much!
🤣😂😆 I’m really worried as she barely has any clothes on and that black bra again 😩

She did say last week that she suffers with her circulation and that’s why she had a jumper on in August, lord only knows how she will get on this evening as she must be feeling the cold 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🤣😆😂

Insta hun toilet selfie as the bogs are so glam 🤔 if you say so 🤪

Attachments

🤣😂😆 I’m really worried as she barely has any clothes on and that black bra again 😩

She did say last week that she suffers with her circulation and that’s why she had a jumper on in August, lord only knows how she will get on this evening as she must be feeling the cold 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄🤣😆😂

Insta hun toilet selfie as the bogs are so glam 🤔 if you say so 🤪
must be the best push up she has. I mean it’s not there for anything else is it?
Not in need of a jumper today is she? Glam- by who’s standards? The setting is that beautiful she’s put a filter on it!!
All the rhetorical questions here 😅

• Haha
That pose is not of someone who is self conscious that is the pose of a woman who is confident in herself

That pose is not of someone who is self conscious that is the pose of a woman who is confident in herself
Exactly 🙌🏻 although why the girls always have to make an appearance 🙄 it’s getting boring now.

She‘s totally pissed off that she has a Tattle Thread, doesn’t like reading about the hooping, clothes choices and her inability to say no to a freebie.

Filters are her best friend @Littlelegs9013

She honestly looks like she's just got out the bath and covered herself up with a towel 🤣 she looks like a cheap tart.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck a duck - what is that polyester ensemble

And why does it look like she’s right said Fred squeezed in … she’s grim

• Haha
She honestly looks like she's just got out the bath and covered herself up with a towel 🤣 she looks like a cheap tart.
Maybe she doesn‘t get enough attention at home, Adam‘s that exhausted with all the the odd jobs and decorating that she does 🤣 😂😆

duck a duck - what is that polyester ensemble

And why does it look like she’s right said Fred squeezed in … she’s grim
Not heard duck a duck in years, oh the memories 😂🤣

I’ve worked it out.
it wasn’t free and she can’t afford something that would fit her and look nice!
maybe it’s all about trying to get a range with some kind of clothing company that feels bad for her
The fashionista she is 😳

• Haha
The dream .. taking a selfie in a room where people literally empty their insides.

Loopy Linzi - no one needs to see selfies in public toilets but if you’re going to sink to that level, remove the warning triangle sign and don’t wear polyester … it oozes cheap prostitute vibes

Attachments

• Haha
Honestly she's so cheap and nasty isn't she. I've seen more of her tits than I have my own! More sweat shop clothing costing a few pounds today. Linz - fair enough if you're living in poverty but why not just save your cash and buy less and better quality? y'know maybe some natural fabrics not made by children in bangladeshi sweatshops? that camel toe needs to breathe hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So the season she's been prattling on about since July is here...I give it until the end of the month before she's looking/buying/gifted Christmas stuff!

• Haha
Loving her boasting about her academia 🤣 honestly if you've got a dog she's got a dinosaur!!

• Haha
Loving her boasting about her academia 🤣 honestly if you've got a dog she's got a dinosaur!!
Love it, wonder what her degree was?

To be perfectly honest I’ve worked with people who have degrees and their common sense was zero, I worked with a guy who had a masters in Maths; he could not add up or take away to save his life.

If you shon a candle near her ear, her entire face would light up like a carved pumpkin, she can’t have a brain cell in there, surely?

She always looks bleeping gormless

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.