TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hooping videos are getting funnier and funnier - she has ZERO rhythm and Christ that camel toe you could park your bike in there

Her hooping videos are getting funnier an funnier - she has ZERO rhythm and Christ that camel toe you could park your bike in there

I meant it so much I posted twice :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This girl is always crying over insta that people are bullying her. She's just another attention seeking grabby beggy beggar. Alwats asking for free stuff the more expensive the better and anything she buys herself is tacky and gross. Give over and stop begging it's embarrassing seeing you crying because you bring it on yourself
Just catching up, what have I missed?

Her hooping videos are getting funnier and funnier - she has ZERO rhythm and Christ that camel toe you could park your bike in there

Her hooping videos are getting funnier an funnier - she has ZERO rhythm and Christ that camel toe you could park your bike in there

I meant it so much I posted twice :ROFLMAO:
😂🤣😆 not a fan of the hooping then, our Linz will be so disappointed as she takes it so seriously 🥴

And there's the free rug. Is there anything in thar god awful tat filled house that isnt gifted.
God forbid her buy anything herself. Surprised she hasn't started touting that lumi skin with her awful skin mind she'd have to buy it first wouldn't she and she could never buy anything herself could she

• Haha
And there's the free rug. Is there anything in thar god awful tat filled house that isnt gifted.
God forbid her buy anything herself. Surprised she hasn't started touting that lumi skin with her awful skin mind she'd have to buy it first wouldn't she and she could never buy anything herself could she
They purchased the sofa, IKEA wardrobes in her dressing room and Poppy’s bed and bedside cabinet. So pretty much everything is gifted.

OMG, touting a gifted £293.00 polyester rug which is so dreamy, the last gifted rug ended up on Facebook. We are just waiting on our gifted footstool named Alexander 2.

Lets not forget the gifted Desenio prints for the bedroom, hallway and lounge that arrived this week.

And finally our gifted velour lounge suit with a price tag of £135.00.

It’s been a good week for our Linzi with over £500.00 of gifted items.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Linzi is having another fabulous week regarding gifts/PR/AD items

Floor lamp for the lounge, price tag £59.99

Selection of dreamy candles and Reed diffusers with a hefty price tag of £75.00

Honestly I’m finding it hard to keep up 🤣😂😆

• Angry
Honestly I don’t think she does love herself. You’d need to be INCREDIBLY insecure to be that obsessed with filters, losing weight and posting constant selfies. I think she needs therapy it’s such an unhealthy environment for poppy to grow up in.
constant slimming world, hooping to lose weight and breathing in for the camera. Eugh.

Honestly I don’t think she does love herself. You’d need to be INCREDIBLY insecure to be that obsessed with filters, losing weight and posting constant selfies. I think she needs therapy it’s such an unhealthy environment for poppy to grow up in.
constant slimming world, hooping to lose weight and breathing in for the camera. Eugh.
Correct, she does not love herself; I often wonder if not being married is an issue 🤷🏼‍♀️

Personally she needs to step away from her IG account, it’s not healthy for her as she puts herself under so much pressure and stress because she knows she doesn’t have the biggest house or a large garden and has mentioned this on her stories & grid.

The hooping engages some of her followers, she does have major body image anxiety; not good when you have a very young impressionable daughter.

The problem with IG is everyone with a home account is so competitive, while trying to stay relevant; her engagement is very low at 0.27% and she’s loosing followers.

Attachments

oh good lord. have you ever seen anything so tacky. big fake chanel sign. I can't believe how anyone thinks this is stylish?

• Haha
todays monologue for then camera..... christ she is SO bad at talking to the camera. Have you ever seen anyone take themselves so seriously! absolutely zero personality.

• Haha
todays monologue for then camera..... christ she is SO bad at talking to the camera. Have you ever seen anyone take themselves so seriously! absolutely zero personality.
🤣😂 totally agree 👍🏻 zero personality and content unless it involves our latest gifted item. BIG changes coming soon and a collaboration, very quick to add that she has previously purchased from this company.

I literally can not stand that girl. We've waited all winter for a bit of sun a bit of warmth snd 2 seconds in om her story's most days bam AUTUMN.. duck OFF with ur wishing the summer away.
And let's not go there with all the free and gifted shite she blags every week.
Grabby swanky mare

• Haha
I literally can not stand that girl. We've waited all winter for a bit of sun a bit of warmth snd 2 seconds in om her story's most days bam AUTUMN.. duck OFF with ur wishing the summer away.
And let's not go there with all the free and gifted shite she blags every week.
Grabby swanky mare
We have not had that many summer days and we are nearly into July, we had a really long miserable winter. Honestly you cannot please some people 🙄

I am well impressed that she has decided to add to her wardrobe and has purchased some autumnal clothes, god knows what she was wearing last winter.

Reed diffusers, candles, coasters, mirror and globes equates to over £200 since last week. I have not been influenced one bit to purchase her gifted items.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.