TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the instahuns are doing it they've run out if content!
Most of the accounts are boring, they are like sheep and follow each other.

The only time they come alive is when they are flaunting their latest gifted/ad/pr/collaboration 🙄

CD61C28C-AABD-480D-9689-8F3AB8EB9293.png

Anyone else struggling to see the ad/ gifted in the bottom corner there ?
sneaky thing, needs reporting to the ASA

Reactions: 1
It’s getting embarrassing now, the amount of gifted items she receives is obscene. It’s literally every week, sometimes 2/3 times a week, this year alone has been 1000’s of pounds worth 🙄 and were only in June.

Wanted to get rid for ages she only decorated it.. (with free stuff I mite add. ) beginning of lock down last year I believe? My god how does she get all this free stuff? think I should be a beggar and try and tout some free stuff. I'm an honest person and I can't even break even let alone have new stuff all the time.

Reactions: 3
Wow, this room was refurbished just on Lockdown. Just over a year old and already ripped up the gifted flooring 😳 the make up stained, flat carpet would still be in situ if it wasn’t for the free wood flooring. I am absolutely speechless at how throwaway they are. Not to mention 2 Hollywood mirrors 🤬
Because these dumb companies keep giving. She'll keep taking. She's a grabby grabby beggar.
They stop giving her free stuff her place will look like the local bnm and homebargs with a bit of tkmaxx thrown in.
She must be expert at begging emails....

• Angry
Waiting for it all to go on sale on Facebook! It makes me soo angry that the new flooring is being ripped up. Such a throw away greedy culture, not to mention terrible for the environment!

Waiting for it all to go on sale on Facebook! It makes me soo angry that the new flooring is being ripped up. Such a throw away greedy culture, not to mention terrible for the environment!
Couldn't agree more, her house would look totally different if it wasn’t for all the companies that gift her; most of the home interior has pretty much been gifted. They rarely purchase anything as she is always banging on about not being able to afford to pay tradesmen 🤷🏼‍♀️ ie the garden trench work they did them selves and they were so pleased to buck the trend regarding artificial grass and lay turf, so as to encourage wildlife.

Think she's ill all this autumn and winter bull. I mean ffs we've hardly had a summer as it is. She's so dull I mean she must be an absolute ball to live with.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@Glam321 exciting day today, she has been to Toe/Tapi and picked her dreamy neutral carpets for the upstairs 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🥱

Lord only knows where these are going in her bedroom, that huge bed takes up 90% of their bedroom.
Oh lord! She's really losing it. Someone needs to call her a Dr lol

• Haha
Yet more free carpets...I could understand doing it once it's a good bit of advertising but to keep doing it for the same 'influencers' time and time again I'm baffled. And she wonders why people are not all sweetness and light towards her. People are pissed off with you Linzi you beggy woman!

Reactions: 2
Yet more free carpets...I could understand doing it once it's a good bit of advertising but to keep doing it for the same 'influencers' time and time again I'm baffled. And she wonders why people are not all sweetness and light towards her. People are pissed off with you Linzi you beggy woman!
I think she purchased carpets from them 3/4 years ago when she first moved into the property, she was very quick to add this to her stories.

People are rightly fed up with her, she is loosing followers daily and is probably wondering why; hence the story about the changes that are coming to the bedrooms. She is trying to keep her followers engaged, but there is no content; unless it’s showcasing the latest PR product that has arrived. She rarely purchases any high value items, she is always going on about not having the money to pay tradesman to do work; hence why they did the garden themselves.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.