TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder where the 1050 new followers/bots have come from 🤣😂 honestly, one minute she is loosing followers by the 100’s and then bam we are accumulating 1000’s over a few days 🤔
Don't forget she's 'good friends' with markland mansion. Sure she's been teaching her and bringing her up to speed.
I'm sure its time the algorithms change again and wipe out the bots how silly they will all look then

Reactions: 1
Don't forget she's 'good friends' with markland mansion. Sure she's been teaching her and bringing her up to speed.
I'm sure its time the algorithms change again and wipe out the bots how silly they will all look then
Who would aspire to be a friend of Gemma’s 🤔 not me for sure 😂 personally she would do my head in with all her narcissist traits.

I went on a website the other night and it was estimated that 25.95% were fake followers for Linzi, all the insta huns are at it.

It’s 10 Celsius outside but Lindz must get the girls out. Also those tiny hot pants - I would die if my mum did this!! She has no shame 🙅🏻‍♀️
E106E45C-EF3E-4AE6-97FA-E1DD3ABF5A9E.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@purplepixie_3 the weather is glorious at Tiverton Towers, the sail is out on the gazebo 😂🤣😆 which is covering the wraparound Ibiza vibe gifted sofas, gifted cushions from Country Abodes, surprised at that collaboration as I didn’t think our Linz was their target market. While hooping on our gifted £200+ outside rug, cheap garden makeover for Linzi, lights, tin of paint and a few plants. Anyone think that once the barbecue area has been tiled there will be a barbecue singing it’s way from Outback?

She‘s also wanting an egg chair and a fire pit, christ you can’t swing a cat on that decking area; less is more hun.

I had noticed, why would you wear 2 bras @Houseplantkiller how bloody uncomfortable 🥵 for starters.

Did anyone see the story regarding the jeans, asking if they are any good; they are expensive at about £135.00 😳 just ditch the skinnies and buy a different cut of jeans; problem sorted 👍🏻

Attachments

• Angry
@purplepixie_3 the weather is glorious at Tiverton Towers, the sail is out on the gazebo 😂🤣😆 which is covering the wraparound Ibiza vibe gifted sofas, gifted cushions from Country Abodes, surprised at that collaboration as I didn’t think our Linz was their target market. While hooping on our gifted £200+ outside rug, cheap garden makeover for Linzi, lights, tin of paint and a few plants. Anyone think that once the barbecue area has been tiled there will be a barbecue singing it’s way from Outback?

She‘s also wanting an egg chair and a fire pit, christ you can’t swing a cat on that decking area; less is more hun.

I had noticed, why would you wear 2 bras @Houseplantkiller how bloody uncomfortable 🥵 for starters.

Did anyone see the story regarding the jeans, asking if they are any good; they are expensive at about £135.00 😳 just ditch the skinnies and buy a different cut of jeans; problem sorted 👍🏻
our Lindz wants more and more and more, greedy cow!

The hints for the extra garden furniture, the BBQ hint and the bloody jeans? Like you say @DebbieF why not just buy different size jeans? Or is Linz changing her USP again from grey chic - white glam - stunning neutrals - Ibiza garden - Insta fit hun? I’m struggling keeping up with TheAlexandersNest 😂

• Haha
our Lindz wants more and more and more, greedy cow!

The hints for the extra garden furniture, the BBQ hint and the bloody jeans? Like you say @DebbieF why not just buy different size jeans? Or is Linz changing her USP again from grey chic - white glam - stunning neutrals - Ibiza garden - Insta fit hun? I’m struggling keeping up with TheAlexandersNest 😂
The struggle is real for me as well 😆 the gram is changing from grey to the more neutrals & black. I feel that she’s in limbo, she cannot keep up with the more popular/current accounts and their unlimited finances.

The footstool in the lounge has disappeared, but it’s being replaced by the Alexander 2; this would not be happening if she was having to purchase this from her own finances.

Attachments

Well, well there’s a surprise 🤣😂 the infamous egg chair which she storied about a couple of weeks ago. One will be winging its way to Tiverton Towers very soon, also wants a fire pit 🙄 wondering what company will step up and make her dreams come true.

Attachments

So they head out for a family tea at the Beer factory and Kitchen, personally if I had been there and seen her filming the venue; I wouldn’t have been very happy. Random people seated at tables featured on her stories, Adam tapping his fingers on the table 🤦🏼‍♀️ he gets annoyed about appearing on the gram 🤣

Not a good week for our Linz, loosing followers on a daily basis 🤷🏼‍♀️

Anyone else notice with the insta huns how quiet they are on their stories & the non existent grid posts, that is until they have a PR product to tease us with.

I‘m on the edge of my seat to see what Ellie’s Finishing Touches has sent our Linz 🤣😂

Reactions: 3
No...........sorry Linz I am not feeling obsessed or channelling Art Deco vibes from your ”dreamy” desk lamp from B & Q. That‘s probably why there’s not many comments on your post.

Nor am I feeling it with your gifted tacky looking gold tray from Traybonne with the hefty price tag, today I popped to Homesense and they had fab gold toned trays for a fraction of the price.

• Haha
Why have I only just come across this page. God, she’s an annoying twerp

• Haha
Apparently she didn’t get round to showing us her gifted plastic canisters with the gold tone for the kitchen yesterday, somehow I think it would appear quite greedy & grabby to story 2 lots of gifted items from separate companies in one day.

Still waiting for the reveal of her Ellie’s finishing touch items 🙄

hooping in a wonderbra under a sports bra..... as you do..... she's a bloody desperate joke, she is!
😂🤣 Not forgetting the camel toe, jeez; wear some sports underwear or thicker leggings that haven’t been washed a million times and are now transparent.

Who in their right mind pays £64.99 for that floral display 🤷🏼‍♀️ and she has been gifted 2, it looks out of place in the H & M inspired vase 🤦🏼‍♀️
Also 2 glass candle sticks from Solavia, why they gift her I will never know as she sells their items on Facebook.
Makes me so angry when they accept items then sell them 5/6 months later 🤬

Attachments

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.