TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I generally don't mind her but the hooping gets on my nerves she just has no rhythm but thinks she's gonna get signed up for strictly 💃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As usual more PR/AD items have been arriving, new screens for the garden as their is no privacy from all the houses overlooking them, Ashley from thegrayhome has them and they look absolutely stunning in her garden. She had screens before from this company, decided she didn’t want them anymore and sold them on Facebook 🙄

New blinds for the lounge, which we new were coming, honestly these influencers wonder why they have tattle threads 🙄

New beige garden furniture coming next week to tie in with the new neutral theme/vibe that she is going with 😬

Always moaning about her new build home, we all know that these homes are knocked up as quick as possible, sub contractor’s working on them with no attention to detail and shoddy workmanship 🙄
The only reason Ashley from the gray home got them is due to the fact she doesn’t want her followers to know that at the bottom of her garden is a huge bloody carpark 😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 1
[
The only reason Ashley from the gray home got them is due to the fact she doesn’t want her followers to know that at the bottom of her garden is a huge bloody carpark 😂😂😂🙈
These insta huns do make me laugh, why not just say 🤷🏼‍♀️

On one of her stories I did notice a substantial drop, just assumed she backed onto a road or a field 🤣

• Haha
[

These insta huns do make me laugh, why not just say 🤷🏼‍♀️

On one of her stories I did notice a substantial drop, just assumed she backed onto a road or a field 🤣
Lol 😂 yes she hides it well 😂😂 I think she showed it once and then the video miraculously disappeared, I know the area well it’s nothing special in fact its in quite a rough part of Glasgow

• Haha
Lol 😂 yes she hides it well 😂😂 I think she showed it once and then the video miraculously disappeared, I know the area well it’s nothing special in fact its in quite a rough part of Glasgow
Oh dear, I have no idea where she lives; how they portray their homes on IG is so different to real life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Little miss linzi 'tapping' ( ha see what I did there) gor. Free tapi carpet. Go girl she's hot no gall. All free free free. Whole homes either tacky or free. Stop fuckibg scabbing.

• Haha
Little miss linzi 'tapping' ( ha see what I did there) gor. Free tapi carpet. Go girl she's hot no gall. All free free free. Whole homes either tacky or free. Stop fuckibg scabbing.
Nice to see that it’s not only me that thinks it’s all about the freebies, we must be on over £5,000 pounds worth of gifted products since Christmas 😳

I‘m waiting for the tiles to be gifted for the garden, followed by the barbecue and fire pit to make an entrance.

Not forgetting her gold tone curtain poles which she put up a story asking for recommendations last week.

Nice to see that it’s not only me that thinks it’s all about the freebies, we must be on over £5,000 pounds worth of gifted products since Christmas 😳

I‘m waiting for the tiles to be gifted for the garden, followed by the barbecue and fire pit to make an entrance.

Not forgetting her gold tone curtain poles which she put up a story asking for recommendations last week.
I honestly can't stand her. Grabby and day. Notice its all these influencers and I use that term loosely who buy their bot followers that are the grabby freebie begging accounts. Oh and the hooping with no rhythm is off the scale too. I cant watch her stories anymore.

• Haha
I honestly can't stand her. Grabby and day. Notice its all these influencers and I use that term loosely who buy their bot followers that are the grabby freebie begging accounts. Oh and the hooping with no rhythm is off the scale too. I cant watch her stories anymore.
No problems, I’ll watch the stories 😳😆🤣 personally I would not be influenced to purchase any item that she has been gifted. They wouldn’t give a bad review for fear of companies boycotting them.

Virtually her whole home has been gifted except her sofa’s and Poppy’s bed 🙄

My gripe is accepting items knowing full well that you are changing to a more neutral, gold tone. She needs to learn to say no as it is coming across as very greedy and grabby.

Quick Google search brings up a whole host of companies, ready made or you can custom design; the choice is yours 🤩

Google is fabulous if ever you are looking for specific items Linzi 👍🏻
There's so many small businesses she could buy from and promote. But she'd rather everything for free

I generally don't mind her but the hooping gets on my nerves she just has no rhythm but thinks she's gonna get signed up for strictly 💃
She has been signed up by the hula hoop company, no surprise she’s their brand ambassador 🙄 she’s obviously reading here as she admitted that she has no rhythm 😆🤣😂

Evening Linzi 🙋🏻‍♀️ when are we going to see the new rug that has been gifted for the lounge, delivery was supposed to be last Monday 😉

• Haha
Mmm fake plastic flowers. Classy. Her whole house is bloody plastic!
Also she’s defo reading here her next hooping video had no wonderbra ..... however she made up for it with the crop top and teeny hot pants. God forbid she ever does any exercise without dressing like a stripper 😬

• Haha
The girls and a VERY heavy filter. It’s so dysphoric. She should ditch the filters and teach poppy a bit about self respect.

This girl is always crying over insta that people are bullying her. She's just another attention seeking grabby beggy beggar. Alwats asking for free stuff the more expensive the better and anything she buys herself is tacky and gross. Give over and stop begging it's embarrassing seeing you crying because you bring it on yourself

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.