TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's boring and only stories when she gets free stuff or if she's trying to showcase her hooping. Or she bangs on about autumn in mid summer. I mean talk about dull

• Haha
Reactions: 1
omg that is absolutely vile. she CAN NOT think that looks good. it's almost as tacky as the fake chanel signs!

• Haha
Doesn't really go with her 'I don't want a single bit of colour in my entire house' look does it

• Haha
What an absolute anticlimax
Yet another piece of dull beige furniture

• Haha
Debbie u really hate the hooper don’t you 🤣
Actually I don’t, it’s just all the crap that she spouts. Dreamy this, dreamy that 🤣😂😆 for all the freebies that she receives.

She appears to be a good mum and doesn’t sell the kids for a freebie thank god. But my god she puts herself under so much pressure for her IG account, it’s not healthy and this is why she suffers from anxiety.

my favourite part of the design is the chrome feet which were obviously a non-negotiable and “new” design for the luxury bed company. Given that our Linz’ decor is neutrals and golds, the chrome sticks out like a sore thumb and screams “I got this for free”

i can’t wait for 6 months time when she jumps on the upcycling bandwagon and shows us how to she has upcycled her ‘stunning’ footstool with “absolutely gorgeous paint/vinyl over to finish it off so that it fits with my style perfectly” followed by an ad from Frenchic or some vinyl company 🙄

As usual, same reaction as her bed reveal that looked like Ceyda’s.

£679.00 worth of dullness 🤣😂😆

• Haha
🤣😂😆 @purplepixie_3 👍🏻 those chrome ceiling lights stick out like a sore thumb 🤭

Only 530 likes for an account that has over 200,000 followers and only 50 odd comments 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Bloody free food now, anyone would think she was trying to hide the AD 😆

Mind numbingly boring story about the material for the Roman blind that she has picked for her old dressing room window, which will now be Max’s bedroom. They splurged on Farrow & Ball paint 🙄 well why not their not buying the carpets or blinds, I wonder what else will be winging its way to Tiverton 🤔

The gold tray that was about £70/80 she was gifted in May has found it’s way onto Facebook Marketplace as have the Desenio prints she was gifted 6 months ago, stop accepting items if you don’t really want or need them.

Another £40 gifted floral arrangement for the kitchen, now needs another white tray, here’s a thought upcycle the gifted gold one that you had in May.

Tiverton is not I repeat not a tourist hot spot 🤔

I love this hot weather, but I’m not sleeping well and I’m feeling a bit crabby with all the crap that the insta huns spout 😂

Attachments

Brand new 'begged' carpets incoming she only ever buys something if its in the sale or cheap from home bargains, home sense etc. Put yr hand in yr pocket and pay for it have a bit of respect for yourself

Brand new 'begged' carpets incoming she only ever buys something if its in the sale or cheap from home bargains, home sense etc. Put yr hand in yr pocket and pay for it have a bit of respect for yourself
She has been splashing the cash, on new winter clothes, 3 pairs of boots, body products and the like. I reckon she had a win on the scratch cards 😂 and bought these beauties below 🤔

Last week her anxiety was back with a bang, nothing to do with me calling her out on Facebook Market place for flogging stuff she only had gifted in May.

Linzi this is what happens when you follow the sheep on IG to try and fit in, invictus carpets are crap!!!!!

Pity you don’t keep your beds that long Linz 🙄 we will never know.

Attachments

Ladies, we are now playing eye spy the ad which is hidden 🙄

Come on Linz you know the ASA rules, no hiding the Ad/gifted/Pr/Free; it must be labelled clearly and correctly 🤔
So wrong... she's sucha scab. Scabby grabby little mare.

• Haha
Pumpkins, pumpkins, autumn decor; ffs this has been going on since July 😡🤬

I‘m wondering if Linzi has had a promotion or something, she has been on a spending, shopping spree for clothes and accessories; it has been much needed as some of her clothes were past their sell by date.

What’s with the winter wardrobe in August, is it that cold in Tiverton?

I keep saying it, don’t accept an item from Dusk and then flog it on Facebook 2 months later 🤬 you obviously didn’t want or need it and you sit there wondering why you have a tattle thread, enough said!!!!!!!!

I’m new to this thread, but wtf is this woman on? A grown up woman talking about pummies, is she f**ken serious? Her account is an embarrassment, I honestly cringe at her stories, also is she not happy in her marriage the way she f**cken eyeballs herself on camera, and her likes are a show considering the amount of followers she has, she needs to step away from the gram, her account is painful to watch, she’s as dull as dish water, her content is dire, her kids and husband must be so embarrassed by her, even the way she talks is is wooden, she has zero personality, I honestly cringe for her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.