TheAlexandersNest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really making me laugh how she's not really changed her decor/ colour scheme, she's just added some pampas and is using pink and beige filters to disguise the cold grey and white tones....

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Plenty of new PR/AD items finding their way to TIverton Towers, throws, cushions, candles, bedding, garden items, clothes and the like. Not seen the lamp table for the last few months, this was gifted for the lounge last August from Lush_Interiors and cost about £275.00 😳 would love to know where this is now.

Attachments

As usual more PR/AD items have been arriving, new screens for the garden as their is no privacy from all the houses overlooking them, Ashley from thegrayhome has them and they look absolutely stunning in her garden. She had screens before from this company, decided she didn’t want them anymore and sold them on Facebook 🙄

New blinds for the lounge, which we new were coming, honestly these influencers wonder why they have tattle threads 🙄

New beige garden furniture coming next week to tie in with the new neutral theme/vibe that she is going with 😬

Always moaning about her new build home, we all know that these homes are knocked up as quick as possible, sub contractor’s working on them with no attention to detail and shoddy workmanship 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
Unfortunately we’re back to the hooping and the old suck the tummy in and tits out..........I can’t be doing with it, don’t mind her home, although very bland and following others but I really don’t need to see cleavage 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😴

• Haha
Unfortunately we’re back to the hooping and the old suck the tummy in and tits out..........I can’t be doing with it, don’t mind her home, although very bland and following others but I really don’t need to see cleavage 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😴
We certainly are hooping for all it‘s worth, double workout today so we could enjoy a pizza guilt free 😬 you only live once; get a fresh cream doughnut down you Linz followed by a box of choccies. I think she’s always liked flashing the girls, all the photos she shares on her stories from many years ago; the girls are generally on show 🤦🏼‍♀️

Wait for it, our Linz has hit 200k followers; she has been desperate for this moment for weeks & weeks. Honestly she has lost hundreds of followers since the start of 2021 and then bam we have been amassing lots of new followers this past week 🤔 I for one am thankful that we won’t have the obligatory insta hun/doll/belly/girls out post with our gifted balloons 😂

Attachments

Engagement really low and yet she is amassing followers 🤥 by the hundreds 🤔
So obv she's buying followers she couldn't get past 199 for ages tried and said I'm happy with my followers then miraculously gains 1000 followers everyday, 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So obv she's buying followers she couldn't get past 199 for ages tried and said I'm happy with my followers then miraculously gains 1000 followers everyday, 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Honestly you couldn’t make it up, the sooner IG clear out these accounts with all the fake followers can’t come soon enough 😂🤣

Our Lynds can’t be buying followers it must be from all the lovely new decor ideas 🙄😂
The ones that she’s copied off all the other insta huns 🤣😂

🤭 so over the black & grey rattan 😂 it’s all about the willow & beige that has been kindly gifted. I would be over the black & grey if I was getting an Ad-Brand partner set for free 🙄
definitely! The new ones are £449 just for the centre seats - in reality most of us would just make do with what we have! No way would any of us pay indoor sofa prices for outdoor furniture that only gets used 3 months of the year!

definitely! The new ones are £449 just for the centre seats - in reality most of us would just make do with what we have! No way would any of us pay indoor sofa prices for outdoor furniture that only gets used 3 months of the year!
Our Linzi’s going to bankrupt herself at this rate, another 583 followers today 🤣😂🙄

I do believe that set she was gifted comes in at well over £3,000, no way could they have afforded to change the garden furniture; in a nutshell the vast majority of her home is gifted.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see an outback barbecue winging its way to Tiverton anytime soon, they are looking for tiles for the barbecue area 🙄🙄

Our Linzi’s going to bankrupt herself at this rate, another 583 followers today 🤣😂🙄

I do believe that set she was gifted comes in at well over £3,000, no way could they have afforded to change the garden furniture; in a nutshell the vast majority of her home is gifted.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see an outback barbecue winging its way to Tiverton anytime soon, they are looking for tiles for the barbecue area 🙄🙄
it makes you sick when people are struggling to feed their kids.

Why don’t influencers see that if they received a gifted item and then insisted that a similar item also be gifted to a follower or someone struggling it would make them seem far more likeable?! It wouldn’t even need to be someone who enter a competition. Maybe a regular follower/commenter who is loyal to the influencer and possibly struggling?

but no, greed reigns supreme with these huns

it makes you sick when people are struggling to feed their kids.

Why don’t influencers see that if they received a gifted item and then insisted that a similar item also be gifted to a follower or someone struggling it would make them seem far more likeable?! It wouldn’t even need to be someone who enter a competition. Maybe a regular follower/commenter who is loyal to the influencer and possibly struggling?

but no, greed reigns supreme with these huns
Agreed, but never going to happen. Never in a million years could Linz afford this new garden set, along with the gifted garden screens that cost over £400, new blinds for the lounge, new curtains for the bedroom, gifted throws, cushions, candles, ornaments, grasses, vases and shells. I hope she is keeping her accounts up to date for the HRMC, she cant be far off £4,500 of gifted items this year alone. The drainage for the grass in the garden needs sorting, but she stated that they cannot afford to pay a contractor and will be sorting the problem 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Angry
I wonder where the 1050 new followers/bots have come from 🤣😂 honestly, one minute she is loosing followers by the 100’s and then bam we are accumulating 1000’s over a few days 🤔

Jeez another 524 followers today, slow down hun 🤔 our Linz must have been paid from work 😂🤣😆

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.